Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What do you wear to the gym?

Usually a tank, sports bra, and shorts or workout pants. Not to sound judgemental but I cannot work out in just a sports bra. I'm not comfortable with exposing so much skin. Not that I'm ashamed of my body, I think it's too much for my taste. If someone else wants to work out in a sports bra, it's her choice not mine.

My favorite brands are Nike for pants. They have great pants. I have a few tanks- Nike, and a Target brand workout tanks.

For sports bra, I have 3 sports bras: Champion, Under Armor and Shock Absorber that I got from Victoria's Secret. Never knew Victorias Secret sells good sports bras. These sports bras are great for women with larger cup sizes and need additional support. And these bras are much more comfortable because it holds or supports rather than squishing your boobs flat against your chest aka uniboob, it's just uncomfortable rather than appearance.

Lucy - their activewear is cute but too overpriced. Usually I dont like to shop during black friday but I got their RPM tank and a pair of dark blue pants. I got both for $55 which is a good deal from Lucy. I kinda have second thoughts on it. Maybe buyer's remorse but I'm keeping the receipt and tags, just in case I change my mind. I got a workout outfit that makes me feel great.

I'm thinking since we spend a lot of time at the gym, why not wear workout clothes that are nice and boost your confidence while working out. The only thing is that women's activewear pants are made tighter. Sometimes, I'm self-conscious about my butt.

Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great thread!!!

I like to live in my gym clothes whenever possible because they are so comfy. But i must say that usually for me it is a pair of sweats that i got at wal-mart and a wifebeater. I also wear my Vibrams for shoes (LOVE those things!). Mind you i workout at home too so i have been known to do it in a pair of boyshorts and a wifebeater (when it is hot outside, out equipment is in the garage).

I started to but some lululemon stuff when it is on sale and i do like the Target Champion workout clothes a lot! I got myself one of those skorts there and i need to get myself a few more. I can actually wear them when i workout, plus they look really cute in the summer time with a lululemon workout top and a pair of flip flops if you are just wanting to go out for the way.

cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    singlet of course

BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Writer25
    I'm thinking since we spend a lot of time at the gym, why not wear workout clothes that are nice and boost your confidence while working out.
    I don't really put a lot of money and effort into buying/choosing my workout clothes. I work out so I can look good in what I wear outside the gym.

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Always tight workout tank tops with capri workout pants. Year round...I never wear shorts...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

aussiemommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussiemommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussiemommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussiemommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussiemommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussiemommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussiemommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussiemommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussiemommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussiemommy will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussiemommy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sports t-shirt and long yoga pants. I'm not yet happy enough with my legs to wear shorts

heathertb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tank top or T-Shirt and sweatpants or shorts. I recently joined a new gyn though, and I look like a nun in this outfit. Everyone else is mostly naked. I don't like my skin touching the equipment and I find a more modest dress means no interuptions while lifting That being said I think I'm the only girl who washed my makeup off before heading to the gym. The rest seem to reapply so prehaps they are looking for those interuptions

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sports bra, baggy workout pants, and a T-shirt. A boxing gym is not a meat market. Plus, the kids have to adhere to a dress code (no shorts, no bare stomach or bare shoulders) so i just adhere to the same dresscode the kids do.

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've become severely addicted to Bia Brazil fitness wear, which I also wear practically 24/7, at home as well. I love the comfort and support, and also the fact that 'supplex' dries so quickly, and doesn't get baggy (or caught in machinery), when I'm working on my farm.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by DemetriaF View Post
    I've become severely addicted to Bia Brazil fitness wear, which I also wear practically 24/7, at home as well. I love the comfort and support, and also the fact that 'supplex' dries so quickly, and doesn't get baggy (or caught in machinery), when I'm working on my farm.
    Bia Brazil...it's all I wear!

L0veisPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L0veisPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L0veisPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L0veisPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) L0veisPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work out in pretty early in the morning, and to be honest I just throw on some sweat pants and grab the next clean t-shirt out of my dresser. I just like to be comfortable

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sports Bra, thong and stripper shoes

Originally Posted by dunkonu9 View Post
    Sports Bra, thong and stripper shoes
    You must get a lot of weird looks at your gym...

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    You must get a lot of weird looks at your gym...
    I am sexy in a thong.

dogdude28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bia Brazil...it's all I wear!
    what do you think guys should wear? i like my cloths tighter. kind of like bia brazil but not that tight.

Originally Posted by dogdude28 View Post
    what do you think guys should wear? i like my cloths tighter. kind of like bia brazil but not that tight.
    I think people should wear whatever they're comfortable in. I like tight tank tops because I can't stand the feeling of sleeves or loose shirts moving around touching my skin in the middle of a set...drives me crazy...

Originally Posted by dunkonu9 View Post
    I am sexy in a thong.
    No doubt LOL!!

JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCbabi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im a freak when it comes to matching stuff for the gym for some reason.

my lime green nike's (they have pink, yellow, and blue in them)
    black underarmour compression shorts
    pink, lime, or black shorts
    grey, black or white tank
    black sports bra

and i have an array of socks that match the shoes too

is it pathetic that my nalgene and shaker bottles are all pink or lime green as well?

i may have a problem.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    A∑∑

Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I pretty much always wear a black sports bra, ribbed fitted tank and then either loose sweats (deadlift days), fitted Nike pants or cotton shorts (cardio days).

I would never make anyone at the gym have to look at me in JUST a sports bra and pants...I figure that's for the designated eye candy :P Maybe someday if I actually get abs I will try it out. Until then, no way!
    Hard work = Hard body.

barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    top=either tight fitted tank top or shortsleeve underarmour shirt

bottom=either really baggy sweatpants(I like the baggy pants+skintight shirt look personally) or very tight shorts

eriplex will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriplex will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriplex will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriplex will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriplex will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriplex will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriplex will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriplex will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriplex will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriplex will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriplex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm with ya on the sports bra thing. I think its wayy too showy.

I usually wear a tank top and capri pants, sometimes shorts. Occasionally I'll have an Under Armour t-shirt to wear. I'm cheap when it comes to gym clothes. I like the Danskin Now sports bras I got from Wal-Mart. I also found some great workout capris (or longer shorts) there also. My tank tops are usually the $5 ones from Target. Occasionally I'll buy an Under Armour top from the Factory House in Baltimore or something from Lululemon if it is on sale and I want to treat myself.

Shoes- sometimes chucks if I'm doing squats. Or my Nike Structures for cardio/all around shoe. Asics for running. =)

wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wear:

Cut off sleaved T-Shirt
    Shorts

Most are House of Pain Gear
    Now forgive my sin once more and pray to the LORD your God to take this deadly plague away from me.”
    Exodus 10:16-18

dogdude28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like my cloths fitted i think it makes it easyer to move and its one less thing to wore about.
    Last edited by dogdude28; 12-01-2009 at 06:29 PM.

curvychick82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Once I gain some extra pounds I may get brave enough to rock Bia Brazil, but for now I stick with a tank and yoga pants or capris. I tried shorts once and just didn't feel comfortable.

Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sweats and vest top usually bought from TK Maxx.

Stretchy, loose and comfortable
    Last edited by Diavola; 12-02-2009 at 12:47 PM.

HumpStrap is a complete loser! (-2000) HumpStrap is a complete loser! (-2000) HumpStrap is a complete loser! (-2000) HumpStrap is a complete loser! (-2000) HumpStrap is a complete loser! (-2000) HumpStrap is a complete loser! (-2000) HumpStrap is a complete loser! (-2000) HumpStrap is a complete loser! (-2000) HumpStrap is a complete loser! (-2000) HumpStrap is a complete loser! (-2000) HumpStrap is a complete loser! (-2000)

Only on leg day

I need a flexible fabric

Yep

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like tight tank tops because I can't stand the feeling of sleeves or loose shirts moving around touching my skin in the middle of a set...drives me crazy...
    ROFLMAO!!! Finally someone that understands!

Not only do I hate the 'feeling' you've just described (spot-on, I might add), but I despise this feeling 'all' the time, not just during work outs.

I can't even wear long pants because I can't tolerate the feeling of loose fabric flapping about at my ankles. So I can only wear capri pants, or else I'll go insane.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

toooofar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    everyone knows u go to the gym because id guess 80% of your reason to come to the gym is to show off

i dont blame you.

Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Myshell87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sports bra, with a looser fitting tshirt (not too loose tho) and capri length tights... its the easiest to move around in i find..

toooofar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ha ha ^^^^ trueee we alll see that its easy for u to move ....at the gym.