Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000)

Best cutting diet ever (no fad, no marketing, no books)

Things to purchase:

Crock pot
    Meat/Poultry
    Vegetables
    Rice
    Lentils
    Olive oil

I put an entire days worth of food in the crock pot every night and turn it on.

when I wake up, ALL of my meals for the day are done. I just portion a few to take to work, eat some for breakfast, and the rest I keep in the fridge for later.

This is the first time I have ever been able to eat ~2000 calories per day. If I cut out the starches (rice, beans) and replace them with more veggies, I could cut calories down even further (but I personally don't need to.

I cannot think of a better way to eat a PERFECTLY CLEAN diet, with accurate calorie control, and with as much convenience possible.

My digestion is the best it has ever been, my skin looks much better, and my sleep and energy are more balanced.

Essentially, a crock pot is the perfect tool to allow us to eat the healthiest foods and have convenience.

I have been doing it for three weeks now and will do it the rest of my entire life.

thoughts.
    "Did you know that there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?
    It's called the Anal Optic Nerve and gives people a ****ty outlook on life."

"All great change in America begins at the dinner table."

Ronald Reagan

hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And why would you want to eat the exact same thing for every meal every day when you could just cut while including ice cream into your diet?

I mean, fine if it works for you - but I think it would get a little too boring for me.

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is worse than fad diets. Most fad diets allow for a little bit of variety.
    "If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i would want to kill my self after a few weeks of this,,,,,iam sorry to break this to you m8 but this diet isnt going to make you a millionaire like dr atkins lol......but it is a good idea tho
    Last edited by ste247; 11-15-2009 at 09:26 AM.
    i rep back if i forget pm me and i will do it on recharge............

getting massive again :)

show time next year

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its a great idea for those who have the dedication to follow it. You gotta be disciplined to follow something like that, and as a cutting diet, its a great idea!

Hit the cut hard for a solid 8 weeks or so, just stick it out, and stomp your body fat out!

I'll definitely be looking into something like this when I get to cutting. Nice work!
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gordon09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's a good way to simplify the process. It eliminates the annoyance of weighing ingredients and adding calories of every meal, but I can't imagine you'll be doing this the rest of your life. Eating the same thing every meal of everyday would get old for me about halfway through day 2.

Sophrosyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophrosyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophrosyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophrosyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophrosyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophrosyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophrosyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophrosyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophrosyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophrosyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sophrosyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mind over matter.

I've been eating sardines (which I hate) and chugging (NOT draining) the fat that comes in the can every single morning for a while now. Every meal is the same everyday.

It's all in the head.

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sophrosyne View Post
    It's all in the head.
    yes it is called stupidity

AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by crazymutha View Post
    Things to purchase:

Crock pot
    Meat/Poultry
    Vegetables
    Rice
    Lentils
    Olive oil

I put an entire days worth of food in the crock pot every night and turn it on.

when I wake up, ALL of my meals for the day are done. I just portion a few to take to work, eat some for breakfast, and the rest I keep in the fridge for later.

This is the first time I have ever been able to eat ~2000 calories per day. If I cut out the starches (rice, beans) and replace them with more veggies, I could cut calories down even further (but I personally don't need to.

I cannot think of a better way to eat a PERFECTLY CLEAN diet, with accurate calorie control, and with as much convenience possible.

My digestion is the best it has ever been, my skin looks much better, and my sleep and energy are more balanced.

Essentially, a crock pot is the perfect tool to allow us to eat the healthiest foods and have convenience.

I have been doing it for three weeks now and will do it the rest of my entire life.

thoughts.
    I got a better idea. Why not make this and eat one meal of it each day for 7 days? Then make a different version with say chicken instead of beef and do the same with that. Then you can eat dinner like a human being and not like a dieting robot.

BTW: that diet is probably lacking some nutrients. Variety will solve that issue.

Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dramatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd want to kill myself after 2 weeks. Doesn't matter how good the food is, eating the same thing 3 or 4 times a day, every day is ridiculous.
    -Fire comes from desire-

barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10) barbellina is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    True eating the same thing for every meal every day is redictulous but he could also make a different meal to eat very day. ex: chili monday, beef stew tuesday, chicken and rice wednesday etc... This is actually what i thought he meant lol

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love using the crock pot. This wouldn't be too bad. You can make a different meal every day. One day you can make beef stew, the next chicken stew. then chicken potatoe soup, then pumpkin chicken chowder, then chilie... so many options... I'm sure there are thousands of crock pot recipes online.

I couldn't do it simply because it wouldn't fit in with my lifestyle, but It could work for some people, and it doesn't have to be boring

sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sni2pal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This thread is now about this:

JackTorrence is not very well liked. (-100) JackTorrence is not very well liked. (-100) JackTorrence is not very well liked. (-100) JackTorrence is not very well liked. (-100) JackTorrence is not very well liked. (-100) JackTorrence is not very well liked. (-100) JackTorrence is not very well liked. (-100) JackTorrence is not very well liked. (-100) JackTorrence is not very well liked. (-100) JackTorrence is not very well liked. (-100) JackTorrence is not very well liked. (-100)
    Enjoy eating crockpot meals for the rest of your life.

crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000)
    I admit, like some of you have stated, this is still for the dedicated.

I ate clean before I started the crock pot thing.

Also, I do make something different everyday and I have been eating out for about ~3 meals per week.

The flavors in the vegetables really come out when they are cooked for 6-10 hours, so tastes is not an issue.

Don't you people get sick and tired of cleaning pots and pans, cleaning the stove top, eating crappy convenience foods little nutritional value?

This is the easiest way of eating I have ever done.

Ronald Reagan

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this is still for the unimaginative.
    Fixed it for ya.

Seriously. It's not that hard to find things to put in your stomach, and eating the same thing daily would kill me when I've ripped down to a six pack while still eating my favourite flavors of ice cream every other night. Don't put it on metabolism, either. I have to cut at 2000-2200 to even lose a pound a week.

Open your eyes, there's a world of food out there to eat! It's not what you eat, it's how much.

ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sni2pal View Post
    This thread is now about this:

i agree wow.............we should now start a who has the best ass on bb.com thread this will win hands down.........
    i rep back if i forget pm me and i will do it on recharge............

getting massive again :)

show time next year

tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my cut diet is the best cuz it's a regular diet, but involves jumping jax, and donating lots of blood..
    The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

put'n the ILL in ILLinos redbirdfan1's Avatar
    redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    actually I'm going to do something similar. You can switch up the things you add to it but overall its a good way to do things for a time. Not something most people can do all the time.
    02 Operation Enduring Freedom Vet
    ****** TF Rakkasan, 101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF
    03 Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet
    ******101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF

Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I admit, like some of you have stated, this is still for the dedicated.

I ate clean before I started the crock pot thing.

Also, I do make something different everyday and I have been eating out for about ~3 meals per week.

The flavors in the vegetables really come out when they are cooked for 6-10 hours, so tastes is not an issue.

Don't you people get sick and tired of cleaning pots and pans, cleaning the stove top, eating crappy convenience foods little nutritional value?

This is the easiest way of eating I have ever done.
    Hook us up with some recipes that tastes good with this. I might actually try this in the future.

cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000) cmurray is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not a bad idea, but why not just do that a couple days a week and then for the other days throw the meat and veggies on a grill. It adds a little variety as well as maintaining a healthy diet.

Carerman is not very well liked. (-100) Carerman is not very well liked. (-100) Carerman is not very well liked. (-100) Carerman is not very well liked. (-100) Carerman is not very well liked. (-100) Carerman is not very well liked. (-100) Carerman is not very well liked. (-100) Carerman is not very well liked. (-100) Carerman is not very well liked. (-100) Carerman is not very well liked. (-100) Carerman is not very well liked. (-100)

Arrow Cutting

I agree it is a great idea but at the same time it is something that would get old after while. I think that if you can hold out for 8 weeks you will get the cut you are looking for but at some point you will have to learn to eat other things out there and be able to control your own portions.

I would say stay strong through the eat weeks and then afterward just start learning how to portion control and if you start bulking you can put on clean muscle mass as you learn. So it is a great learning experience and a sold way to go.

Never atkin's rich though sorry bud
    "Friends Don't Let Friends Lift Light"

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RealMenDeadLift View Post
    yes it is called stupidity
    I lol'ed. But this is true. I can't really tell you that your diet is trash, because honestly it's not. But there are other ways of dieting to achieve the same goal. Now, I'll be the first to say that some of my 'crockpot' meals were awesome. But I'd never limit my variety to just that. Anyway, let us know how the cut goes! Keep posted.
    "I SAID... WHAT I SAID!" - Linnethia M. Leakes
    IG: @enigmatic.devourer FB: Deactivated it because fb is horsecrap.
    Represent USN - Country Boy Crew - Halleluja Team

WANTitBAD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WANTitBAD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WANTitBAD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WANTitBAD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WANTitBAD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WANTitBAD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WANTitBAD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WANTitBAD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WANTitBAD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WANTitBAD will become famous soon enough. (+50) WANTitBAD will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

add hot sauce for a variety
    2ct.

jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heres the problem: when you call a thread 'The best cutting diet ever!'. What you are sating is that you have come up with 'THE best cutting diet EVER!.

This is just screaming for guys and girls to come in guns blazing.

Why not call it, 'a really good aproach to cutting', or something like that.

Originally Posted by jcolson View Post
    Heres the problem: when you call a thread 'The best cutting diet ever!'. What you are sating is that you have come up with 'THE best cutting diet EVER!.

This is just screaming for guys and girls to come in guns blazing.

Why not call it, 'a really good aproach to cutting', or something like that.
    There is no problem.

It is not even really a diet.

No matter what you post, people will read it differently.

Some thought is was good

some that it was too boring

some thought I was trying to make an official diet.

Many of us view food as chemical fule for our bodies. I am one of those people.

Can anyone tell me a better, easier way to have an ENTIRE days worth of frequent feedings made?

I'm living clean and easy.

Ronald Reagan

jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is no problem.

It is not even really a diet.

No matter what you post, people will read it differently.

Some thought is was good

some that it was too boring

some thought I was trying to make an official diet.

Many of us view food as chemical fule for our bodies. I am one of those people.

Can anyone tell me a better, easier way to have an ENTIRE days worth of frequent feedings made?

I'm living clean and easy.
    Im like you, I just want an easy way to shovel the fuel in.

Babbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Title is misleading but as a concept, I REALLY like this OP. You can change it up a little bit so its a new meal every day. I have no problems being very boring with my eating habits and this is perfect for hitting your macros. I guess like many things, its not for everyone, but definitely for me.

Thumbs up

The greatest thing is, when ever I am hungry, a meal is always available.

I don't have to think about what I am going to do for food tomorrow...it is already done.

The volumetrics aspect of it just kills hunger
    Bloods sugar is stable because there is always a meal available
    The psychological stress of eating, in the context of bodybuilding/sculpting/athletics/health is reduced...the only thing better is a personal chef.

I haven't even started hyping this up yet.

You will soon see a Billy Mays commercial for this...he still is doing commercials, in case you haven't seen.

Ronald Reagan

I really do like the concept.

The greatest thing is, when ever I am hungry, a meal is always available.

I don't have to think about what I am going to do for food tomorrow...it is already done.

The volumetrics aspect of it just kills hunger
    Bloods sugar is stable because there is always a meal available
    The psychological stress of eating, in the context of bodybuilding/sculpting/athletics/health is reduced...the only thing better is a personal chef.

I haven't even started hyping this up yet.

You will soon see a Billy Mays commercial for this...he still is doing commercials, in case you haven't seen.
    I really do like the concept. Perhaps someday, with a little work, this really will be the ultimate cutting diet. Easy to get all the nutrients you need without thinking a whole lot about it.