BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

8 weeks 'clean' bulking

Hi Guys...

This is my first attempt at clean bulking so go easy, 8 weeks difference and 4-5kg increase (8.8-11lb)

What do you think, any advice other than "put on more mass" is appreciated, need to start hitting chest a bit harder, abs are comming they are already getting smashed... I had been concentrating on shoulders in this 8 weeks, as they were very weak...

cheers

makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can't see a HUGE difference. Seems you need to either lift heavier or eat more.

Make sure you're getting muscle breakdown and eat alot, but saying that 8 weeks isn't very long. It sometimes takes around a month to see even the faintest results.

Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by makavelicss View Post
    I can't see a HUGE difference. Seems you need to either lift heavier or eat more.

Make sure you're getting muscle breakdown and eat alot, but saying that 8 weeks isn't very long. It sometimes takes around a month to see even the faintest results.
    This ^

bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by Vietgoboi View Post
    This ^
    Sorry but you guys have no idea what you are talking about. Obviously you can't see a "huge difference" because only 2 months transpired between the first and second picture. What do you expect for 2 months? Especially when they guy is 6'3"?

OP I do see what appears to be solid gains in the arms and shoulders... it's hard to tell from the picture. Did you take any measurements before and after? 10 lbs in 2 months is about as much as you want to gain - I'd say you are eating enough. You don't look much fatter (if at all)... so that is perfect.

I don't know how you are training but based on the facts that you A) gained weight, B) did not appear to gain fat, and C) appear to have gained muscle - whatever you are doing appears to be working. Just keep in mind it's going to take time.
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

WELL I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN... CHOP IT DOWN WITH THE EDGE OF MY HAND...

makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bigdan View Post
    Sorry but you guys have no idea what you are talking about. Obviously you can't see a "huge difference" because only 2 months transpired between the first and second picture. What do you expect for 2 months? Especially when they guy is 6'3"?

OP I do see what appears to be solid gains in the arms and shoulders... it's hard to tell from the picture. Did you take any measurements before and after? 10 lbs in 2 months is about as much as you want to gain - I'd say you are eating enough. You don't look much fatter (if at all)... so that is perfect.

I don't know how you are training but based on the facts that you A) gained weight, B) did not appear to gain fat, and C) appear to have gained muscle - whatever you are doing appears to be working. Just keep in mind it's going to take time.
    Read last 2 sentences of my post brah..

bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read last 2 sentences of my post brah..
    Oddly enough I read those sentences... I also read the FIRST 2 sentences. Specifically, the 2nd of the first two sentences. That was also the sentence that vegetto boy capitalized which made me write what I wrote.

Believe it or not, your post contradicted itself. I was just offering the OP some real advice.

In the future, if you are going to take another stab at forming a point, make sure you don't form a contradicting point immediately after it because then it becomes very unclear what exactly you wanted to say. Then we won't have to have these kinds of conversations... brah.
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

gillimama is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillimama is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillimama is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillimama is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillimama is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillimama is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillimama is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillimama is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillimama is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillimama is on a distinguished road. (+10) gillimama is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dont lose hope
    work hard
    Sylverster stallone is my great impression

hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can see some changes. 9 or 10lbs in 8 weeks is quite alot. It's over a pound per week, which is 52 lbs pro rata. So I don't think you need to eat anymore. In my opinion you are making good progress. At 6ft 3" an extra 6 pounds of muslce isn't going to be that noticeable and it's unlikely that you'll have gained more than 6 pounds of solid muscle in such a short period, hence you can't see that big of a difference. Personally i say keep doing what you have been doing and post more photo's after 6 months of bulking.

Oddly enough I read those sentences... I also read the FIRST 2 sentences. Specifically, the 2nd of the first two sentences. That was also the sentence that vegetto boy capitalized which made me write what I wrote.

Believe it or not, your post contradicted itself. I was just offering the OP some real advice.

In the future, if you are going to take another stab at forming a point, make sure you don't form a contradicting point immediately after it because then it becomes very unclear what exactly you wanted to say. Then we won't have to have these kinds of conversations... brah.
    Why be a dick..

debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This.
    BMBC - DinoT1985

Why be a dick..
    lol... play with fire...
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    any back pictures?

BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the reply's guys...

sorry no back pictures at this point, trying to tee up a friend to take some better pics...

obviously there wasn't going to be a 'huge' difference in 8 weeks, not only am I 6'3" tall I'm also almost 30 so don't have the excess hormones of a teenager...

I'll take the fact of putting on a couple of kg's with no noticable fat gains as a good sign and keep doing what I'm doing... I'm getting plenty of protein but probably need to get more of it from real food and not shakes - they're just so damn convenient though its hard finding that much protein when one is busy with a career and kids etc...

I have measurements from before but they're not very accurate I have just started taking them with a myo tape to be more consistent...

It is odd trying to put weight on - been so used to trying to loose fat up till this point.