betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2 months bulking progress, 15lbs gained, estimate by bf?

Hi all,

I have been bulking for a few months now and I took a pic yesterday to compare it to what I looked like 2 months ago.

First pic, I was 165lbs on 2 Aug 09

2 months of lifting and eating...... then

This pic, I am 180lbs on 25 September 09

Correct me if i'm wrong, besides a slight (very slight) change in my arms, I am not seeing any difference!

I am just over a stone heavier in the latter pic. Where has the weight gone to? Also, can someone estimate my BF? I wonder how long it will take me to cut next year.
    Last edited by betsie2k; 09-26-2009 at 03:23 AM. Reason: ffs photos not adding, done now

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. biggerthanlavar's Avatar
    biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    there is indeed a sbutle change. great work man. It looks like you've gotten thicker all over while mitigating fat gain. you're likely in the 15-16% BF range.
    Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.

Working to get sub 10% BF for the first time in my life!!!

betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) betsie2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the reply!

Next March I will be cutting down, I am gonna try and go on one of them bodyfat machines at the gym later then I will know for sure! Mayb the weight has gone to my legs!

BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiigCal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your shoulders/traps look better to me, chest a little better too - which would evaluate to an increase in overall thickness which would easily cater for the 1 stone increase. You have done well because you definitely have not increased Body Fat... if anything it looks to have decreased...

It'd put you at 15-18% bf

Thanks for positive comments! Been to gym today and measured bodyfat. Good guesses as I am 17%!!!

bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you put on some muscle man - nice work. You can see it in your chest/arms/neck... however I would slow down a bit with the weight gain... you want to bulk until march... that is 5 months... plenty of time to add quality mass. You are doing about 7.5 lbs a month... try to get that down to like 4 or 5... that will save you 2.5/lbs of fat a month or 12-15 lbs of fat at the end of your bulk. Trust me dude, dieting off that excess chub is never fun so save yourself the hassle if you can.
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

WELL I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN... CHOP IT DOWN WITH THE EDGE OF MY HAND...