healthymuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthymuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthymuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthymuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthymuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) healthymuscles has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Top 5 Tips To Successful Teen Bodybuilding

Teen bodybuilding is growing at an alarming rate, as enthusiastic teens hit the gym every night of the week. I don't blame them. Teen bodybuilding is one of the most effective ways to boost a skinny guys self-confidence and self-image. Did I also mention lots of attention and admiration from the ladies and respect from the guys. Teen bodybuilding does not just help out with vanity but promotes a nutritious diet, disciplined lifestyle, and strong work ethic.

So the question is, how is teen bodybuilding done right? Should teen bodybuilders read the latest bodybuilding magazines? Learn from their friends or a professional? Train every day or every other day? Rely on supplements? Start when they are done growing or earlier? Focus on endurance training heavy lifting? Teen bodybuilding has dozens of questions and many different opinions on each. Here is my top 10 tips to successful teen bodybuilding in no particular order:

1. Avoid Steroids

Duh! This might sound obvious and if you have not been offered steroids yet, make your stand now and be prepared to say 'no' when you get backed into a corner. Your body is flowing with more natural hormones than any steroid could replace. Don't screw up your natural hormonal levels at such a young age. Even though all your friends might laugh at you for not conforming to the pressure of using illegal drugs, be a real man and train drug free. In the end your friends will respect you more for staying away from the dark side.

2. Focus On Clean Eating

Old habits die hard. Believe it or not, the nutrition habits you are creating today will affect you all the way into your adult years. As a young teen bodybuilder, you have an opportunity to create good habits at an early age. Focus on eating clean carbohyrdates like whole wheat breads, oatmeal, brown rice, potatoes, fruits and veggies. Focusing on eating a variety of clean proteins like tuna, chicken, fish, cottage cheese and protein shakes. Balance out your meals with clean fats like olive oil, fish oil, natural peanut butter and nuts. Take pride in the fact that you even know what clean eating is. Look at this as an opportunity to be an example to your friends to be walking statue of health! I promise you that you will have a few friends who admire your physique and ask you for advice!

3. Avoid One Body Part Workouts And Focus On A Full Body Workout

A full body workout? But all my friends are training chest tonight. And tomorrow they are training back. And on Wednesday they are training arms. But if you have the courage, you are not going to follow the herd and trust me. You are too young to be splitting up your muscles groups into only one body part a day. Unless you are pursuing a career in competitive bodybuilding, one-body part splits are an excellent way to over train at a young age. Look at it this way. Do you only eat once per week? Do you only take supplements once per week? Do you only sleep once per week? Do you only study once per week? Than why would you train your muscle groups only once per week? It does not make sense. Full body workouts will allow you to hit all your major muscle groups three times in the week, without overtraining, instead of only one time.

4. Emphasize Your Conditioning

Teen bodybuilding can actually become something that appear to be a lazy man's sport. Next time you walk into the weight room, count how many people are actually doing something. Seriously, I guarantee you will see more people standing around and talking, adjusting weights and staring in the mirror. Not many people are actually hustling from one exercise to another or even sweating. That's another reason to avoid one body-part bodybuilding style workouts. They don't emphasize your fitness or cardiovascular system. Your weight training program should be incorporating more than just weights. Balance out your sessions with some skipping, stair climbing, hard running, supersets, and really short rest periods. If you don't feel like you are going to throw up at the end of your weight training sessions, I have to question your workout intensity.

5. Stick to Basic Supplements

Your a teenager and should be saving your money for college and your first car. Don't get scammed by over hyped supplement ads that promise the world. Follow the saying, 'If it looks too good to be true, than most likely it is!? All you need to budget for now is a high quality multi-vitamin which you should take for life as well as a high quality protein powder in your arsenal and a regular omega-3 fish oil cap. Between these three supplements you are more than covered. Don't worry about creatine, glutamine, fat burners, testosterone boosters or even NO2 products. The first three to four years of your lifting should be done with just the basic supplements.

Conclusion.

Stay tuned for part two when I reveal the next top five tips to successful teen bodybuilding. Copy this link

budurl.com/GetMuscleProgram

and paste it in another browser window to check out the program.

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ctrl + v
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

RipgutCannibal is not very helpful. (-500) RipgutCannibal is not very helpful. (-500) RipgutCannibal is not very helpful. (-500) RipgutCannibal is not very helpful. (-500) RipgutCannibal is not very helpful. (-500) RipgutCannibal is not very helpful. (-500) RipgutCannibal is not very helpful. (-500) RipgutCannibal is not very helpful. (-500) RipgutCannibal is not very helpful. (-500) RipgutCannibal is not very helpful. (-500) RipgutCannibal is not very helpful. (-500)
    Youre a ****in idiot.

Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ctrl + sh*t.

Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i think this is freezemuscle just sayin.

On the road to 180lbs. Instinct_k9's Avatar
    Instinct_k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Instinct_k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Instinct_k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Instinct_k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Instinct_k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Instinct_k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Instinct_k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Instinct_k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Instinct_k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Instinct_k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Instinct_k9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Full body workouts my arse, never worked for me.
    180 here I come.

loves being 155 lbs skinnysteve's Avatar
    skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stupid attempt at trying to get green. negged.
    http://hbfrunfundraising.com.au/stephen_bray

RAISING MONEY FOR WEST AUSTRALIAN CANCER COUNCIL PLEASE HELP OUT DONATE 50cents and i will rep you

Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Infusco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by skinnysteve View Post
    stupid attempt at trying to get green. negged.
    It's the account's first post lol.

skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnysteve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Infusco View Post
    It's the account's first post lol.
    lol my bad didnt look closley...i still negged him(or her??)

RAISING MONEY FOR WEST AUSTRALIAN CANCER COUNCIL PLEASE HELP OUT DONATE 50cents and i will rep you

Originally Posted by skinnysteve View Post
    lol my bad didnt look closley...i still negged him(or her??)
    Haha, I doubt it really matters, most genuine users don't try to whore out access to 'muscle programs' via shady links.

yeah probably lol i may as well neg someone so why no this guy haha.

rugby2006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I strongly agree with his third point, and have always gained better from full body workouts. People shud try both types of workout and see which works best for them, too many just presume splits are the best way to go

sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sykesy123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh you forgot point 6. theres no need to eat... your body is full of food at a young age, you dont need to eat ever.

(if you cant tell by now, not srs)
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~

.Teen Misc Graduate.

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    very strong first copypaste post
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taylorgb34life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is stupid. here is my version, maybe a little better

1. dont listen to idiots like the OP
    2. eat a lot of protein whole carbs and healthy fats
    3. lift balls to the wall everytime with a good split
    4. sleep like a kitten
    5. Be a member of the bb.com forums
    USAFA Grad
    F-15E
    S & P
    ***Misc Wristwatch crew***

ashtong is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashtong is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashtong is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashtong is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashtong is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashtong is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashtong is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashtong is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashtong is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashtong is on a distinguished road. (+10) ashtong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Edelmania View Post
    i think this is freezemuscle just sayin.
    yupp

da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by taylorgb34life View Post
    this is stupid. here is my version, maybe a little better

1. dont listen to idiots like the OP
    2. eat a lot of protein whole carbs and healthy fats
    3. lift balls to the wall everytime with a good split
    4. sleep like a kitten
    5. Be a member of the bb.com forums
    This

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. stfu

2. stfu

3.bull****

4.agreed

5. agreed
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

BigDav081 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDav081 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDav081 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDav081 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDav081 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDav081 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDav081 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDav081 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDav081 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDav081 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigDav081 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by healthymuscles View Post

A full body workout? But all my friends are training chest tonight. And tomorrow they are training back. And on Wednesday they are training arms. But if you have the courage, you are not going to follow the herd and trust me. You are too young to be splitting up your muscles groups into only one body part a day. Unless you are pursuing a career in competitive bodybuilding, one-body part splits are an excellent way to over train at a young age. Look at it this way. Do you only eat once per week? Do you only take supplements once per week? Do you only sleep once per week? Do you only study once per week? Than why would you train your muscle groups only once per week? It does not make sense. Full body workouts will allow you to hit all your major muscle groups three times in the week, without overtraining, instead of only one time.
    This is full of fail.
    I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000) ShayThor1989 is just really nice. (+1000)

1. Avoid Steroids

Depends

2. Focus On Clean Eating

Wrong

Wrong

4. Emphasize Your Conditioning

Wrong

5. Stick to Basic Supplements

Surprisingly you got this one right
    This.

KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000) KRILLEN91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only thing that i agreed on was the stick to basic supplements.
    The trouble with the focus on eating clean is that ur not gona put on size eating clean if ur 6'0 130lbs u gota just bulk the fk up anyway possible simple as that. The 'ur gona overtrain' on a split is pure bs. Working your legs once a week isn't gona overtrain them no matter how hard u work them. As for emphazizing conditioning the idea of working out is to put on muscle by doing weights not turning weightlifting session into a cardio session. Yeh sure lift with as much intensity as u can, but don't sacrifice cardio intensity for weight intensity. What i mean by that is it's better to give urself more rest so u can lift more poundage than sacrificing weight for cardio intensity.
    Last edited by KRILLEN91; 09-22-2009 at 10:39 AM.

Dnarts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dnarts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dnarts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dnarts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dnarts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dnarts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dnarts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dnarts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dnarts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dnarts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dnarts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    top 10 tips
    Wat
    Train insane, or remain the same. No hype necessary.
    www.fusionbodybuilding.com