Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Anabolic Innovations presents TestoPRO! On presale now! Win a bottle in here!

TestoPRO

CHECK OUT THE ATTACHED PDF FOR THE TESTOFEN HUMAN STUDY

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/testopro.html -------< Link to presale!

In order to bring to the supplement industry a straight to the point, and HIGHLY effective testosterone booster, Anabolic Innovations presents TestoPRO?.

What is so special about TestoPRO?? Well for starters, it contains an ingredient that had been clinically suggested to raise testosterone, in humans! What is this ingredient you ask? It is nothing else but Testofen?.

Testofen? is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been suggested in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form). Just as important, not only does Testofen? boost free testosterone, but it also aids in fat loss. Not only did the participants in the study have significantly raised testosterone, they also didn't gain any weight. I know. You want muscle, right? You will like hearing this. Skin fold thickness was measured at the beginning of the study, as well as the end of the study, at both the triceps and thigh regions. On average, participant's skin fold thickness was reduced at both the triceps and at the thigh, while maintaining body weight. What does that mean? Only that while losing a substantial amount of fat in the skin fold thickness, participants gained an equal amount of muscle. So they were losing fat and gaining muscle mass, at the same time! Blood Urea nitrogen levels were significantly reduced after consumption of Testofen?. This shows reduction in protein catabolism. This confirms muscle mass build up during the study while skin fold decrease took place.

Divanil? - What else is beneficial in TestoPRO?? Thanks for asking. Not only does TestoPRO? contain one ingredient suggested to raise free testosterone, but it contains two. The other one is Divanil?, a compound also suggested to raise free testosterone. By using Divanil?, we are able to dramatically increase the levels of free testosterone in the body. Free testosterone is the only form of testosterone able to enter the cell and cause the positive benefits that testosterone will provide.

Indole-3-Carbinol - I know, you have heard that some testosterone boosters can cause issues with libido, and even raising estrogen, but that will not be the case with TestoPRO?. The two ingredients that raise free testosterone will help support healthy libido, and we have also included an ingredient to modulate your estrogen levels, it is called Indole-3-Carbinol. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects iincluding anti-oxidant and the reason we included it in our formula - estrogen modulation.

Now, none of these ingredients do much good if they aren't active in your system long enough to reap the desired effects, so we have included two ingredients that help with increasing the bio-availability and maybe even increasing the amount of time these substances are active in your body. These two ingredients are quercetin, and Bioperine?.

Quercetin helps with the bioavailability of the product you are taking.

Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine? enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient?. This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine? activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

TestoPRO? FAQ

Q. So what exactly is TestoPRO??

A. TestoPRO? is the culmination of several ingredients, suggested by science to be beneficial in raising testosterone (Testofen?, and Divanil ?), naturally, as well as other ingredients suggested by science to promote positive estrogen modulation towards the beneficial metabolites (Indole-3-Carbinol). And finally, two ingredients that have been suggested to aid in the absorption and bioavailabity of the package as a whole (Quercetin, Bioperine?).

Q. What is so good about Testofen??

A. Testofen is an extract of fenugreek seed. This extract has been suggested in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form).

Q. What is so good about Divanil??

A. Divanil? is a compound tried, tested and scientifically suggested to enhance free testosterone, and by adding in Divanil?, much more testosterone is free in your system, and you can reap its positive effects.

Q. TestoPRO? contains something called Indole-3-Carbinol. What does this do?

A. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects, including anti-oxidant and the reason we included it in our formula - estrogen modulation.

Q. So how does Bioperine? fit into the formula?

A. Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine? enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient?.

This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine? activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

Q. And quercetin?

A. Quercetin has been suggested to increase bioavailability.

Q. Excellent. So what are the dosing recommendations?

A. Two caps per serving, 2 times per day.

Q. Spaced out, or all at once?

A. Space them out. One in the AM, one in the PM.

Q. How long does a bottle last?

A. One month at recommended dosing.

Q. How long can I use it for?

A. We recommend four to eight week cycles.

Q. Will TestoPRO? lose effectiveness over time?

A. We have no reason to expect so. However, we still recommend no longer than 8 week cycles to keep maximum product efficacy.

Q. Does TestoPRO? cause HPTA shutdown?

A. No, it is non-hormonal anabolic. It may even aid in HPTA function.

Q. Does it matter if taken with or without food?

A. No.

Q. Will I gain strength?

A. Assuming your diet and training are correct, yes.

Q. Do you think TestoPRO? would be strong enough to retain muscle while cutting?

A. Study results suggest significant reduction in skin fold thickness, indicating fat loss, while not losing weight.

Q. Since SHBG binds estrogen as well as androgens, will there be estrogen related issues?

A. That would be very unlikely. That is why we included the aforementioned Indole-3-Carbinol.

Q. Will TestoPRO? give me acne?

A. It is possible for those who are susceptible. Any effective testosterone booster will result in the increased chance of acne.

Q. I have noticed some cool vascularity using TestoPRO?. What is causing this?

A. That is most likely the positive effects of Divanil? on nitric oxide synthesis. Just another positive effect.

Q. I have a medical condition. Will TestoPRO? cause problems with any medication I am taking?

A. Always consult your doctor before using any new products.

Thats right. Preorder TestoPRO and get a week of Stoked, free!

** For a chance at a free bottle of TestoPRO, simply say how you could incorporate TestoPRO into your current training routine. **

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
    120 Capsules - PRESALE!
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size:2Capsules
    Servings Per Container:60
    Testofen? (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside?) 300mg
    TestoPRO? Complex (Proprietary Blend) 600mg
    Quercetin 95%, Divanil? [95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran From Urtica Dioica], Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C); Bioperine? (95-98% Piperine)*
    Other Ingredients:
    Gelatin, Cellulose

18+ only
    US residents
    2 posts per day
    1 randomly chose winner. If the thread finishes at 4 stars, 2 winners. 5 stars, 3 winners.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by UNCnate; 08-28-2009 at 04:11 PM.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

testofen has promising studies, this could be a great product.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    testofen has promising studies, this could be a great product.
    Yes we think so.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting...how much Divanil is it though?

thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thehulk50 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome! I've been looking for a test booster to put into my stack for an upcoming bulk, this would make a great addition!

Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Interesting...how much Divanil is it though?
    We've got you covered.

Originally Posted by thehulk50 View Post
    Awesome! I've been looking for a test booster to put into my stack for an upcoming bulk, this would make a great addition!
    Definitely.

crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crazytrain813 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I could incorporate TestoPro into my current stack because I am planning to bulk and have everything down to a T besides my test booster.I would love to give this supp a try because I have tried many ai supps and know you guys are legit. So please choose me =)

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    interesting!
    Free Agent

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to this one!

gqgiant will become famous soon enough. (+50) gqgiant will become famous soon enough. (+50) gqgiant will become famous soon enough. (+50) gqgiant will become famous soon enough. (+50) gqgiant will become famous soon enough. (+50) gqgiant will become famous soon enough. (+50) gqgiant will become famous soon enough. (+50) gqgiant will become famous soon enough. (+50) gqgiant will become famous soon enough. (+50) gqgiant will become famous soon enough. (+50) gqgiant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks like something i can use during my pct for my next cycle incase i need the extra test boost

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man I can't wait!

-Spaz

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this looks very interesting may have to throw in an entry for this

not all the post is showing up for me at work, is the pre-order on bb.com or ai.com??
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500)
    This would be good for my pct along with 6-oxo to gain some more size

Originally Posted by crazytrain813 View Post
    I could incorporate TestoPro into my current stack because I am planning to bulk and have everything down to a T besides my test booster.I would love to give this supp a try because I have tried many ai supps and know you guys are legit. So please choose me =)
    We are legit. Thanks.

Originally Posted by B1GinNY82307 View Post
    interesting!
    You bet.

Originally Posted by Amino89 View Post
    Looking forward to this one!
    Oh yeah.

Originally Posted by gqgiant View Post
    looks like something i can use during my pct for my next cycle incase i need the extra test boost
    For sure.

Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    Man I can't wait!

-Spaz

Originally Posted by Greek_Elite View Post
    this looks very interesting may have to throw in an entry for this

not all the post is showing up for me at work, is the pre-order on bb.com or ai.com??
    It is through bodybuilding.com

Originally Posted by soundfreak View Post
    This would be good for my pct along with 6-oxo to gain some more size
    Definitely.

StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh man, so many great new things on the horizon...

Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WooHoo our very first presale!
    Yeah for human testing!
    Jaber Style Training - To perform ATG SQUATS (3X10) before EVERY workout. GAINS!!!

Products I currently use and get results from.

RecoverPro - BCAA
    TestoPro - Natural Test Booster
    Maniac - PreWorkout
    Essenials - Multi + Creatine + joint support + beta alanine + BCAA

Anabolic Innovations Board Rep
    www.anabolicinnovations.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    MFF forever!

SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SouthernLord is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude!!!! I have never won anything on BB.com. No one has ever given me a chance lol.

I would use TestoPro on the tail end of my PCT in place of Stoked. If you won't give me a free bottle I will be forced to buy one
    "Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general."

antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I could dig it .

Originally Posted by StxNas View Post
    Oh man, so many great new things on the horizon...
    You know it.

Originally Posted by Jaberwaki View Post
    WooHoo our very first presale!
    Yeah for human testing!

Originally Posted by SouthernLord View Post
    Dude!!!! I have never won anything on BB.com. No one has ever given me a chance lol.

I would use TestoPro on the tail end of my PCT in place of Stoked. If you won't give me a free bottle I will be forced to buy one
    We'll see.

Originally Posted by antbanks View Post
    I could dig it .
    You will.

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks good, I really like the branding you guys do of all the products....classy and consistent between products

cant wait to see this bad boy in action!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been diagnosed with Low Test, my total test is 227, I ran a test booster and IT DROPPED to 218. Why do i want a bottle into my training regime? Because I want something that will live up to its word. I want a product that would aid in boosting test and libido. I have ran 3 in the past and none of them did jack for my libido or test levels. I would be eager to see if AI would live up to its name.

After using Glycobol and getting my hands on recover pro. I have a good idea that it would.

I would like to add this into my training routine, because I am always looking for a supplement to aid in my gains

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    I have been diagnosed with Low Test, my total test is 227, I ran a test booster and IT DROPPED to 218. Why do i want a bottle into my training regime? Because I want something that will live up to its word. I want a product that would aid in boosting test and libido. I have ran 3 in the past and none of them did jack for my libido or test levels. I would be eager to see if AI would live up to its name.

After using Glycobol and getting my hands on recover pro. I have a good idea that it would.
    wow, get that test up

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Which 3 have you used in the past?? That is pretty low for a 21 yo

StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500)

bro, 227 is low but check this out..i started having test problems when i was 20 yrs old and now i am 22 but i was tested last summer and my results came back at 46 for total test and 4.1 for total free test. (talk about feeling like crap!)the doctors thought they were coming in to see an 80 year old woman. my diet is in check and my training is awesome but i know that low test is keeping me from getting to my max. potential. i would like to try this product and see how it affect my test levels. i have tried many test boosters but the best so far has been novadex by gaspari but i can still feel fatguie and all. my health insurance went up so having to go doctors and recieve medication is out of my league. all my money is going towards tution, rent, groceries, you know....
    Last edited by StandStrong; 08-28-2009 at 06:17 PM.

Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    wow, get that test up
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    Which 3 have you used in the past?? That is pretty low for a 21 yo
    Beast Sports Super-Test (Test did not increase through 2 bottles)
    USP Labs Prime (claims to help increase libido) -- no change in libido for 3 bottles (12 weeks)
    Biotivia Bioforge (almost done with 2 bottles)

Test is at 218 right now. Down from 227 while starting bioforge.

and sandstrong i pay for all my my rent, turition, and everything in my life. Parents dont help me a dime.

Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post
    looks good, I really like the branding you guys do of all the products....classy and consistent between products

cant wait to see this bad boy in action!
    Beast Sports Super-Test (Test did not increase through 2 bottles)
    USP Labs Prime (claims to help increase libido) -- no change in libido for 3 bottles (12 weeks)
    Biotivia Bioforge (almost done with 2 bottles)

Test is at 218 right now. Down from 227 while starting bioforge.

and sandstrong i pay for all my my rent, turition, and everything in my life. Parents dont help me a dime.
    You got blood tests for all them? Total, free, E2?

Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    You got blood tests for all them? Total, free, E2?
    The main 2 i focus on because I have had problems my entire life are T4 and Total Test, those two I keep a very close eye on, and get checked on recently.

T4 has been up and down while on all of those supplements, there has been no significant rise of Total test while taking any of those.

The main 2 i focus on because I have had problems my entire life are T4 and Total Test, those two I keep a very close eye on, and get checked on recently.

T4 has been up and down while on all of those supplements, there has been no significant rise of Total test while taking any of those.
    Interesting. Have you had significant results with increases in free testosterone?

Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Interesting. Have you had significant results with increases in free testosterone?
    Very little change in Free Test, I hav seen a rise as high as .7-.8 throughout the SuperTest, Prime (which is not really a test booster, but close) and so far on Bioforge the same results as SuperTest from the past.

The highest my Free Test has got is .87 which is near the bottom of .80 being the lowest for in range.