PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50)

PeptoPro vs BCAA vs Hydro Whey Isolate. Intra Workout

What do you guys think, can i get away with hydro whey/bcaa instead of peptopro and expect similar results, never done intra workout supps before. please help, thx in advance. im worried about upset stomach with hydro whey.
    "Bodybuilding is not a one size fits all..." Arnold Schwarzenegger "Ain't Nothing but a peanut..." Ronnie Coleman

olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think any one is going to give you much noticeably different results. If I had to pick I'd prolly go with bcaa

Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PainIntensity View Post
    What do you guys think, can i get away with hydro whey/bcaa instead of peptopro and expect similar results, never done intra workout supps before. please help, thx in advance. im worried about upset stomach with hydro whey.
    The amount you save after buying all that plus any other 'goodies' you want to add in and flavoring is often very little.. I would recommend just getting a premade intra workout drink. The higher hydrolzyed the whey, the less chance of stomach upset. As you know, hydrolzyed whey is pre-digested, so the higher it is pre-digested or broken down into di / tri peptides, the less chance of stomach discomfort. The highest hydrolzyed whey on the market is in the intra workout product IntrAbolic, which for a limited time has a $8 dollar off coupon, which is in my sig if you are interested. And if you have any more questions on hydro whey or whatnot, ask away.

PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50) PainIntensity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Trans_Isomer View Post
    The amount you save after buying all that plus any other 'goodies' you want to add in and flavoring is often very little.. I would recommend just getting a premade intra workout drink. The higher hydrolzyed the whey, the less chance of stomach upset. As you know, hydrolzyed whey is pre-digested, so the higher it is pre-digested or broken down into di / tri peptides, the less chance of stomach discomfort. The highest hydrolzyed whey on the market is in the intra workout product IntrAbolic, which for a limited time has a $8 dollar off coupon, which is in my sig if you are interested. And if you have any more questions on hydro whey or whatnot, ask away.
    thank you, this makes me feel better because I thought peptopro was my only option.
    "Bodybuilding is not a one size fits all..." Arnold Schwarzenegger "Ain't Nothing but a peanut..." Ronnie Coleman

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A good quality hydro whey with high % of hydrolysis like what we use in Intra-Aid & Torrent is very easy on the stomach.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thank you, this makes me feel better because I thought peptopro was my only option.
    Yep, we were going to go with peptopro when we were making the formula, but decided to go for a even higher hydrolzyed protein. Again, no other company has this custom made hydro whey.

IntrAbolic FAQ:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ght=intrabolic