illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thryoid pill question

Are there any possible long-term bad side effects to thyroid pills? I'm really hesitant with certain supplements and my thyroid is not something I feel too comfortable to mess with for when I get older. I'm trying to cut down right now and looking over supps but I just wanted to know more from others that have used it or researched it.
    Results, not excuses.

cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Try to buy Armour Thyroid (60 mgs) it is the most complete thyroid medicine. Go here and by it by internet online:

http://www.antiaging-systems.com/a2z/thyroid.htm

Originally Posted by illpunches View Post
    Are there any possible long-term bad side effects to thyroid pills? I'm really hesitant with certain supplements and my thyroid is not something I feel too comfortable to mess with for when I get older. I'm trying to cut down right now and looking over supps but I just wanted to know more from others that have used it or researched it.

we are ALL animals milady NoodleArms's Avatar
    NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoodleArms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'd try everything else first, last thing you want to do is affect your thyroid's ability to regulate and wind up with hypo
    It is well that war is so terrible — lest we should grow too fond of it.

beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no offense but i think bad idea. diet, exercise, etc is good. id NEVER take some thyroid or actual pill that could effect health unless you speak to a doctor.

hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Before you screw around with your thyroid, get a physician's opinion. Make sure he tests both T3 and T4 levels, and if he tries to put you on Synthroid, find a new physician. However, unless you are diagnosed hypothyroid leave it alone!
    May 31 WT: 227.6 BF%: 33.2%
    June 28 WT: 216.2 BF%: 32.0%
    July 26 WT: 207.6 BF%: 30.2%
    Aug 30 WT: 199.8 BF%: 28.7%

Goal WT: 155 BF%: 10.0%

illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50) illpunches will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for all the replies.

I'm mainly asking because I was looking into taking Animal Cuts but it contains a thyroid complex.
    Results, not excuses.