Closed Thread
    moolamarios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Man Boobs when its hot... Pecs when its cold

Does anyone else get this?

My chest looks like man boobs when they're soft because of the heat.

But when its cold and my nipples are erect (no homo) my chest looks like pecs with muscles.

Is this gyno or just fat. I'm around 17% bf, at what point do man boobs usually come off.

Excellentswag is just really nice. (+1000) Excellentswag is just really nice. (+1000) Excellentswag is just really nice. (+1000) Excellentswag is just really nice. (+1000) Excellentswag is just really nice. (+1000) Excellentswag is just really nice. (+1000) Excellentswag is just really nice. (+1000) Excellentswag is just really nice. (+1000) Excellentswag is just really nice. (+1000) Excellentswag is just really nice. (+1000) Excellentswag is just really nice. (+1000)
    It depends on genetics. Just get down lower in bf% and you won't really have to worry about this...

Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000)
    17%? I have the same thing going for me and I'm around 15% BF. Get to around 12% and this won't happen unless it's gyno, but I'm pretty sure it isn't.

vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vgbblife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Krytical View Post
    17%? I have the same thing going for me and I'm around 15% BF. Get to around 12% and this won't happen unless it's gyno, but I'm pretty sure it isn't.
    I'm also about 17% bf with this same issue. Hope it goes away when i drop my next 10 pds in 4-5 weeks.

LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000) LLoydBanks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i have the same prob ****ing gyno sucks
    Rep me - Rep you

Registered User Mr_Conservative's Avatar
    Mr_Conservative has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's only gyno if you have a hard'ish lump underneath your nipple and/or nipple region. Try this, flex you pec/s and feel around, if all you feel is fat, then lower your B/F. If you feel a lump of some sort, maybe have it checked out by a professional to tell you 100% if it's gyno or not.

Cheers,
    MaTT

Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Antz1980 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not gyno, it happens to me aswell......

No Need To Be Human GrizzStrength's Avatar
    GrizzStrength is a name known to all. (+5000) GrizzStrength is a name known to all. (+5000) GrizzStrength is a name known to all. (+5000) GrizzStrength is a name known to all. (+5000) GrizzStrength is a name known to all. (+5000) GrizzStrength is a name known to all. (+5000) GrizzStrength is a name known to all. (+5000) GrizzStrength is a name known to all. (+5000) GrizzStrength is a name known to all. (+5000) GrizzStrength is a name known to all. (+5000) GrizzStrength is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yah i got the puffy nips too. I'm probably around 19% BF but I dunno for sure. Looks like gyno to me but I have no lumps. I seem to carry a TON of fat around on my chest. Genetics frickin' suck!

I have heard that the glandular tissue can be soft in some freak cases so I don't know what to think for sure. Either way I should have a good picture of how bad it is in another 25 lbs. And if still there I'm going to finally see a doctor about this horsesh*t

Undermine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have this as well, but I've noticed it has become less noticable as my bodyfat has dropped.

I carry alot of upper body weight but my legs are defined.

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by moolamarios View Post
    Does anyone else get this?

My chest looks like man boobs when they're soft because of the heat.

But when its cold and my nipples are erect (no homo) my chest looks like pecs with muscles.

Is this gyno or just fat. I'm around 17% bf, at what point do man boobs usually come off.
    Actually it is just plain normal anatomy. There is a Thin Muscle Just Under the Areola that Flattens Puffy Nipples When Stimulated. When this muscle relaxes, the shape of the deformity below shows through.

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia Anatomy consists of gland, fat, and skin. Weight reduction does not help with the gland component. I take care of many Bodybuilders with Gynecomastia. A common complain is that as they build their muscles, what sits on top of the muscles just gets pushed out further.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pwnagraphic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hate when I am overweight and my chest gets "sofy nippled". My body gets tighter after I swim or shower/get wet in general.

shadyassasin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DrBermant View Post
    Actually it is just plain normal anatomy. There is a Thin Muscle Just Under the Areola that Flattens Puffy Nipples When Stimulated. When this muscle relaxes, the shape of the deformity below shows through.

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia Anatomy consists of gland, fat, and skin. Weight reduction does not help with the gland component. I take care of many Bodybuilders with Gynecomastia. A common complain is that as they build their muscles, what sits on top of the muscles just gets pushed out further.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More AboutGynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

But what about the case that you mentioned first: "There is a Thin Muscle Just Under the Areola that Flattens Puffy Nipples When Stimulated . When this muscle relaxes, the shape of the deformity below shows through. " , does this mean gyno is present or not. Is this normal. Please Clarify. Also does lowering bodyfat% has any effect of this case ??

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shadyassasin View Post
    But what about the case that you mentioned first: "There is a Thin Muscle Just Under the Areola that Flattens Puffy Nipples When Stimulated . When this muscle relaxes, the shape of the deformity below shows through. " , does this mean gyno is present or not. Is this normal. Please Clarify. Also does lowering bodyfat% has any effect of this case ??
    This should not be construed as medical advice. I am a retired Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Gynecomastia is defined as a female breast on a male chest. You can see in the Anatomy of Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia there is a gland component in all male breasts. Just because that thin under nipple muscle pushes the gland back does not make the contour condition not be there. Constant stimulation of the under nipple muscle is not practical. I saw some come in bruised from their mechanical attempts to flatten their

If you concealed such a breast with a BodyShaping Garment as that link demonstrates before and after examples of different body types, then does that person still have Gynecomastia? That same body in front of a mirror without the garment still has breasts, so it is still gynecomastia by definition. Yet, if that individual could feel like they were normal wearing a Second Stage Compression Garment, it became an option. That is why we kept a supply of them in the office for our patients to try as an alternative to surgery. The garment like the muscle stimulation do not make the contour problem go away, but if the patient felt better, that was an option even for that person. I developed the before after demonstration for those who had unstable gynecomastia who should not have had surgery until the problem was under control. This was both for Red Flag patients and those with weight issues.

Weight loss for the individual with puffy nipples could improve the fat contour component, but less fat also can unmask the remaining gland. That is why using my Standard Pictures for Gynecomastia is such a neat tool. I also taught my patients about using
    Body Fat Analyzers to document and record their progress for both scales and body fat. I really like the new smartphone computer synching wifi models. I suggested they use the whole set to critically document the contour and then see what happens. If weight loss does not help, there are before and after documentation to review what has been done. That is how I learned to evolve my surgery can define Puffy Nipple Complication from Bad Gynecomastia Surgery when patients came for help after surgery done elsewhere. Their surgeons used methods that left the gland behind that did not look good.

But it comes down to what makes someone feel normal. That is an individual thing.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Retired Plastic Surgeon
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com