SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lost All Motivation. :(

I was doing GREAT. Going to the gym everyday, eating right, etc. I didn't miss a day at the gym, my diet was on point and I had lost 50lbs. A couple of weeks ago, I got sick while on vacation and didn't go to the gym.

For the last 2 weeks I haven't been going to the gym and my diet has been absolutely horrible. I've been tired all the time, just going to work, coming home, eating dinner and going straight to bed.

Well, I'm glad to say that today that's all going to change. I'm actually getting ready to head to the gym today with my girlfriend to train chest, abs and do some cardio.
    Push yourself as far as you possibly can, and just when you've pushed yourself to your limits, you push it just a little bit more.

electronjockey is on a distinguished road. (+10) electronjockey is on a distinguished road. (+10) electronjockey is on a distinguished road. (+10) electronjockey is on a distinguished road. (+10) electronjockey is on a distinguished road. (+10) electronjockey is on a distinguished road. (+10) electronjockey is on a distinguished road. (+10) electronjockey is on a distinguished road. (+10) electronjockey is on a distinguished road. (+10) electronjockey is on a distinguished road. (+10) electronjockey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I totally understand how you feel since its been a struggle for me lately. Last year I was in great shape. This year I have gained some weight back. I do not feel as well as I have in the past.
    To me, not hitting the gym can be easily habit forming. I cannot totally understand why I would get lazy since I actually like to train and enjoy the results. But I can boil my laziness down to not being satisfied with my muscle growth. Sometimes I wish that I was more muscular. But then I try to remember that I train not only to look good, but for overall health.
    I too am getting back to training. I always ate right, but when not training it is easier for me to eat junk food compared to when I am training. Its great that you are getting back to the gym.
    Good luck to you.
    "If you sweat and work hard every day, good results will come back to you" - Soshu Oyama

SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by electronjockey View Post
    I totally understand how you feel since its been a struggle for me lately. Last year I was in great shape. This year I have gained some weight back. I do not feel as well as I have in the past.
    To me, not hitting the gym can be easily habit forming. I cannot totally understand why I would get lazy since I actually like to train and enjoy the results. But I can boil my laziness down to not being satisfied with my muscle growth. Sometimes I wish that I was more muscular. But then I try to remember that I train not only to look good, but for overall health.
    I too am getting back to training. I always ate right, but when not training it is easier for me to eat junk food compared to when I am training. Its great that you are getting back to the gym.
    Good luck to you.
    For me I workout to lose bodyfat and gain some muscle. When I started I weighed 327lbs and was only getting bigger. Now I'm down to around 280 and would like to get to around 250.

Like you, I love training and love seeing the results. But once I break my regular routine, it spirals downhill and screws everything up and it takes forever for me to get back into it..

I told my girlfriend everyday last week that we were going to go to the gym that night and instead I came home from work, got something to eat and went to bed. Just said "We'll do it tomorrow."

Well, we both decided that we're going today. No ifs ands or buts about it. And I'm hoping this will spark the motivation to get me back into my regular routine before it's too late.
    Push yourself as far as you possibly can, and just when you've pushed yourself to your limits, you push it just a little bit more.

-GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -GentleGiant- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SoulBurn18 View Post
    I was doing GREAT. Going to the gym everyday, eating right, etc. I didn't miss a day at the gym, my diet was on point and I had lost 50lbs. A couple of weeks ago, I got sick while on vacation and didn't go to the gym.

For the last 2 weeks I haven't been going to the gym and my diet has been absolutely horrible. I've been tired all the time, just going to work, coming home, eating dinner and going straight to bed.

Well, I'm glad to say that today that's all going to change. I'm actually getting ready to head to the gym today with my girlfriend to train chest, abs and do some cardio.
    I'm glad you are getting back on track.

Originally Posted by -GentleGiant- View Post
    I'm glad you are getting back on track.
    Thanks,me too.

IRAQ911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRAQ911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRAQ911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRAQ911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRAQ911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRAQ911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRAQ911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRAQ911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRAQ911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRAQ911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IRAQ911 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SoulBurn18 View Post

1st Congrats on losing 50 lbs bro ..

don't feel sad there was a reason you were "sick"

and happy you are going to hit the gym today .. keep it up dont lose it and be proud of your self 2 weeks is nothing and you can be back on track in 2/3 days

here is a video for lee priest .. i like the song called take me to the pain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unxb1X5dDGY

now train hard .. keep ur motivation up and get some from here everyday