runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) runningtherack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

7 tips for motivation

1)If you're a natural, find a natural role model, here on Bodyblog (look for lifters around 160-170 lbs)
    2)Write down your stats (lifts and measurements), the stats you want and the increments to get there, all on the same scale
    3)If you're starting out (or starting again), start small THEN tune things up. As results are coming, you should stay on your course fairly easily.
    4)Track down measurements and write them down on your "I am------I wanna be" stats scale. If you're progressing, would it be just a little, this should really close the deal
    5)If you have a training partner, you WILL train regularly. If you want to commit to working out, commit with a training partner, it always works.
    6)Some things you can be after: personal image, athletic performance, impressing people, competing, modeling, moving away from your old look, simply progressing, image for professionnal meetings, and of course HEALTH
    7)Everyone has at least ONE rep range favorable to muscle growth (for me it's 4-6 reps per set, for other people it's more like 8-12 or even 15-20). Something DOES work, just experiment.

Theo1712 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theo1712 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theo1712 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theo1712 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theo1712 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theo1712 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theo1712 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theo1712 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theo1712 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theo1712 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theo1712 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by runningtherack View Post
    1)If you're a natural, find a natural role model, here on Bodyblog (look for lifters around 160-170 lbs)
    2)Write down your stats (lifts and measurements), the stats you want and the increments to get there, all on the same scale
    3)If you're starting out (or starting again), start small THEN tune things up. As results are coming, you should stay on your course fairly easily.
    4)Track down measurements and write them down on your "I am------I wanna be" stats scale. If you're progressing, would it be just a little, this should really close the deal
    5)If you have a training partner, you WILL train regularly. If you want to commit to working out, commit with a training partner, it always works.
    6)Some things you can be after: personal image, athletic performance, impressing people, competing, modeling, moving away from your old look, simply progressing, image for professionnal meetings, and of course HEALTH
    7)Everyone has at least ONE rep range favorable to muscle growth (for me it's 4-6 reps per set, for other people it's more like 8-12 or even 15-20). Something DOES work, just experiment.
    I'm with you. I can't stress the need of a great training partner enough. Repped dude.

kind regards, Theo
    Last edited by Theo1712; 07-01-2009 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Reppin'
    No limits.