IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

clean eating magazine

Does anyone subscribe/ read this magazine? Would it be worth picking up or subscribing to? I need new ideas for my food and I found that if I look in a traditional cookbook it calls for lots of stuff that isn't clean or unbalanced macros ie. waaaaay too many carbs, too much saturated fat etc. Some of them I could probably substitute things but I'd rather not turn my kitchen into a science experiment. Also, do the recipes in the clean eating magazine tell you the macros?

soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I subscribe. It's great if you're a "cook". There are tons of great-sounding recipes, but a lot of them require tons of ingredients, which I don't have the patience to deal with. It occasionally has good articles, but a lot of old news and repetitive stories (similary to Oxygen). Keep in mind if you subscribe that it's only bi-monthly, not monthly.

And, yes, it does show the macros.
    Live life, lift heavy and be happy..Oh! And BSavage too!
    ~Angimal

Suzash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suzash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suzash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suzash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suzash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suzash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suzash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suzash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suzash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suzash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suzash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I subscribe. It's a great mag and I am glad to support it.

I don't have a copy around me at the moment but I don't think they give a macro breakdown, instead just the igredients and the total cals. I have gotten some great recipe ideas from Cleaning Eating, my favorite was a wicked protein pancake made of shredded yams.....I totally recommend!

eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I bought the first issue and was a little disappointed, but I have revisited it lately and plan to subscribe. It seems like they have upped the protein in many of the recipes, which makes me happy since I aim for at least 30g per meal.

WNSO Pro Fitness Model ms_proteinshake's Avatar
    ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I subscribe---I love it! Made a few things out of them and they have turned out great! Yes, there is the nutritional breakdown for every single recipe. Cals, protein, fat, carbs, etc. I like that there are higher protein & low carb options, plus most servings fall around 300 calories.....which is great taking into account that most people that follow clean eating have 5-6 smaller meals, so less calories per meal.
    My Quick, Healthy & Fitness Friendly Recipes
    www.busybuthealthy.com
    ********.com/busybuthealthy

OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I subscribed from the first issue and love it! I have a ton of recipes that I cut out and use over and over again. A number of them are even favorites of my husband! I was worried it would be a lot of rehash from Oxygen, but it really has some quality recipes in it.

sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sparky141978 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like it, but don't seem to make a lot of the recipes now that I think about it. x2 on the amount of ingrediants, but there are some good ideas if you want to change it up from the same ol' same ol'. Worth the $ in my opinion, but must like to cook!