Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100)

I'm close to finalizing the perfect human diet

I've been studying nutrition for years and have tried all types of diets (not weight loss diets per se, just well balanced diets for different fitness goals). As I've done more and more research on the best foods for the human body, I've created what I believe is close to the perfect human diet. This combination of food should be eaten by everyone regardless of weight goals, only the portion sizes should change. If you're interested in learning more, PM me for details.

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im interested id like to hear it..
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!"-Henry Ford

RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AlterEgoNYC View Post
    I've been studying nutrition for years and have tried all types of diets (not weight loss diets per se, just well balanced diets for different fitness goals). As I've done more and more research on the best foods for the human body, I've created what I believe is close to the perfect human diet. This combination of food should be eaten by everyone regardless of weight goals, only the portion sizes should change. If you're interested in learning more, PM me for details.
    I like your tattoo, looks damn sweet.
    Just livin' the dream...

Make me lift heavy! My workout journal! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=541721083#post541721083

Isittomorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Isittomorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Isittomorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Isittomorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Isittomorrow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There is no "perfect" diet.

Body physiology is different from individual to individual.

Citius, Altius, Fortius Olympique's Avatar
    Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Olympique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not post it here?
    Ultimate goal: to engage in a healthy lifestyle which I can sustain and enjoy for
    the rest of my existence. No "diets", no "cycles". Just constantly improve.

Let no one persuade you by word or deed to do or say whatever is not best for you.

sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Isittomorrow View Post
    There is no "perfect" diet.

Body physiology is different from individual to individual.
    We have a winner!

if there was such a thing as the "perfect human diet", then you'd be on every tv channel and be so rich you wouldn't have time to post here.

just sayin.
    The word "can't" is not in my vocabulary!

SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sammy_bee View Post
    We have a winner!

if there was such a thing as the "perfect human diet", then you'd be on every tv channel and be so rich you wouldn't have time to post here.

just sayin.
    But he has discovered it! He discovered the perfect diet! I bet it includes eating a bunch of previously undiscovered plants that are disappearing from the rain forest. Either that or you have to close your eyes and suck all of your food from a hose.

Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sumdumgoi View Post
    but he has discovered it! He discovered the perfect diet! I bet it includes eating a bunch of previously undiscovered plants that are disappearing from the rain forest. Either that or you have to close your eyes and suck all of your food from a hose.
    lol. HAHAHAHA REPS FOR LIFE

sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sammy_bee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SumDumGoi View Post
    But he has discovered it! He discovered the perfect diet! I bet it includes eating a bunch of previously undiscovered plants that are disappearing from the rain forest. Either that or you have to close your eyes and suck all of your food from a hose.
    I have a few friends who can suck a golf ball through a garden hose... well not really.
    The word "can't" is not in my vocabulary!

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Olympique View Post
    Why not post it here?
    Cause then he can't sell it.

Also, OP- when you do publish it, can I come to to Stockholm with you to collect your prize?
    No sir, I don't like it.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no thanks I already have the perfect diet
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry, you're too late, I already invented it.

sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    6 am: 6 scoops of whey

12 pm: 5 cups of oats

Pre-Bed: 1 cup of peanut butter
    Who do men say that I am?

SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sammy_bee View Post
    I have a few friends who can suck a golf ball through a garden hose... well not really.
    Maybe they should hire themselves out to help make passing kidney stones a more pleasurable experience.

ElisG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElisG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElisG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElisG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElisG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sunngodd View Post
    6 am: 6 scoops of whey

12 pm: 5 cups of oats

Pre-Bed: 1 cup of peanut butter
    dude that much peanut butter has way too much carbz for before bed!1!!

stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000)
    perfect human diet

don't eat after 6 pm, eat six small meals of low-carb fat-free herbs, leaves and fungus
    Interval cardio 4 minutes a day
    only drink purified water from the islands of Fiji

LOL

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    let's all PM him for details
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100) AlterEgoNYC is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm in the process of commercializing it now, so can't post the precise diet but am willing to share with anyone interested via PM.

The claim that each person's body is different and therefore requires a different diet is innacurate. The physiology of the average human (normally distributed, 2 SD above & below the mean) is the "same" within a narrow band of parameters (i.e. breaks down foods at a measurable, average pace; utilizes fats, carbohydrates and proteins in the same way, requires the same ratio of macro nutrients (although absolute quantities vary), requires the same scaled quantities of vitamins, etc). This diet was designed to provide the human body with all the macro and micro nutrients it needs, in the proper ratios, from unprocessed, organic food. The diet is the epitome of healthy eating, in all aspects. The diet contains all low glycemic index foods, low sodium, low cholesterol and consists of lean proteins, whole grains, legumes, fruits, vegetables, nuts and low-fat dairy. On top of that, the food is simple to prepare, tastes good and is affordable on almost all budgets.

I'm in the process of commercializing it now, so can't post the precise diet but am willing to share with anyone interested via PM.

The claim that each person's body is different and therefore requires a different diet is innacurate. The physiology of the average human (normally distributed, 2 SD above & below the mean) is the "same" within a narrow band of parameters (i.e. breaks down foods at a measurable, average pace; utilizes fats, carbohydrates and proteins in the same way, requires the same ratio of macro nutrients (although absolute quantities vary), requires the same scaled quantities of vitamins, etc). This diet was designed to provide the human body with all the macro and micro nutrients it needs, in the proper ratios, from unprocessed, organic food. The diet is the epitome of healthy eating, in all aspects. The diet contains all low glycemic index foods, low sodium, low cholesterol and consists of lean proteins, whole grains, legumes, fruits, vegetables, nuts and low-fat dairy. On top of that, the food is simple to prepare, tastes good and is affordable on almost all budgets.
    Let me break down the diet for all of those who do not understand

http://tinyurl.com/pew5ua

TA-DA!

ElisG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElisG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElisG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElisG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElisG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SumDumGoi View Post
    Let me break down the diet for all of those who do not understand

http://tinyurl.com/pew5ua

TA-DA!
    But that has carbs???!??!!

RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You act as if you've made some sort of ground breaking discovery.

I don't get it, you share information with everyone who PMs you, why not just share it here?

stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000) stancel is just really nice. (+1000)

lol how is this something you came up with yourself? This is what nutritionists have been saying for a long time. It's true, yeah, but not really new...

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    no thanks I already have the perfect diet
    Eat whatever the **** you want diet.

Originally Posted by stancel View Post
    lol how is this something you came up with yourself? This is what nutritionists have been saying for a long time. It's true, yeah, but not really new...
    Actually it's neither true nor new.

Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    Eat whatever the **** you want diet.
    That's true but not new.

Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So no eggs in your diet?? Booooooooo
    ENCLAVE
    Fitness & Nutrition
    CISSN
    CSCS
    CF-L1

Cyclist, Sprinter, Foodie.

Originally Posted by Holyspokes View Post
    So no eggs in your diet?? Booooooooo
    damn holyspokes your new avi is kickass

Originally Posted by stancel View Post
    I never used the word "discovery". What I came up with is the exact diet. 7 days. 6 meals per day. The diet lays out what to eat, at what times of the day, in what quantities, and in what combinations in each of the 7 days, to achieve optimal nutritional intake. I've never seen any diet like this before, so I do believe it is new. Of course, I use the basic tenets of things science has long been aware of, as well as some more modern concepts like glycemic indices and glycemic loads, but the precision, timing, and combination of foods is my own unique touch.

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I never used the word "discovery". What I came up with is the exact diet. 7 days. 6 meals per day. The diet lays out what to eat, at what times of the day, in what quantities, and in what combinations in each of the 7 days, to achieve optimal nutritional intake. I've never seen any diet like this before, so I do believe it is new. Of course, I use the basic tenets of things science has long been aware of, as well as some more modern concepts like glycemic indices and glycemic loads, but the precision, timing, and combination of foods is my own unique touch.
    What evidence do you have to support your claims of this being a "perfect diet"? Also, what is this the "perfect diet" for? For everything? That is the classic snake-oil pitch...
    No sir, I don't like it.

illogical06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes but you did say the word 'finalizing' which implies some sort of ownership. I'm not trying to attack you really. I'm sure you are more knowledgeable then I am but claiming ownership of a)something that cannot be owned b)something that has been discussed many years ago makes you appear like a douche. You just came on kind of strong. And the whole pm thing only encourages the douche perception.