sha3er has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How do I use the WHEY Protein ?

HELLO

THANKS FOR site supervisors and members
    I want to know what is the best dose of any WHEY protein
    Achieved a strong result at the earliest
    I want to know the best dose of training on
    The dose in the non-training days
    Thank you

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sha3er View Post
    HELLO

Thank you
    It's powdered food. Use it to supplement your diet and ensure adequate protein intake. At least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight for those engaging in physical exercise.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    HELLO

Thank you
    Aim for at least 1 gram of protein per lb you weigh, and don't over-rely on protein shakes.

Other than that; Directions - they are meant to be read.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    It's powdered food. Use it to supplement your diet and ensure adequate protein intake. At least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight for those engaging in physical exercise.
    Thank you for the speed of responses
    But some say that TAKE income SHAKER before breakfast and before exercise and after exercise SHAKER with water
    But I am afraid to be in excess of the required dosE
    Last edited by sha3er; 05-14-2009 at 05:11 AM.

NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    But some say that Lee income Sch?pp Sch?pp before breakfast and before exercise and after exercise Sch?pp with water
    Best answer
    But I am afraid to be in excess of the required dose
    Training Days:
    1 serving in the morning, 1 serving before workout, 1 serving after your workout and 1 serving before you go to bed.

Non-Training Days:
    1 serving in the morning and 1 serving before you go to bed.

I like using milk because it enhances the taste and increases protein intake.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But some say that TAKE income SHAKER before breakfast and before exercise and after exercise SHAKER with water
    It's just food. Are you afraid of eating too much chicken or oats?
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

It's just food. Are you afraid of eating too much chicken or oats?
    I am not afraid of eating Tavaany I want to know the best dose of the Whye protein in order to give better results because all the people say different doses Li
    Knowing that my weight was 53 and linear 169

Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alex1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    english noob

MuscleHead20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleHead20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleHead20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleHead20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleHead20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleHead20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleHead20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleHead20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleHead20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleHead20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MuscleHead20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lmao im loving the english
    my mass fx/hyperdrolx2 log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=332358291#post332358291

marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marshmac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by Alex1234 View Post
    english noob
    that was actually funny!!!

squats and milk = growth niCe99's Avatar
    niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its just powder food. its not a magic substance that every muscular built male that you see in your gym takes in order to become like that. its not rocket science. its mainly there to supplement your diet, meaning to add on to your diet IF it is lacking.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9087539#post9087539

Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As you should be, protein intake in excess of the required dose can be lethal.

No but seriously, you'll just excrete what your body isn't using... without dying.

U mad cuz I'm drolin'? $uperdrolin's Avatar
    $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000) $uperdrolin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    english noob
    negs on recharge. cut the dude some slack; english may not be his first language.
    ★ ★ ★ ☆ ✯ ✯ BMBC ✯ ✯ ☆ ★ ★ ★
    ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ BALLIN █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Originally Posted by Dysmorphic View Post
    As you should be, protein intake in excess of the required dose can be lethal.

No but seriously, you'll just excrete what your body isn't using... without dying.
    No, excess protein consumption is converted and eventually stored as bodyfat.

Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dysmorphic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was under the impression that excess protein was broken down into amino acids, used where they could be by the body, and then amino acids were broken down, filtered by the kidneys and left the body via urine.

I'm certainly not an expert on the subject mind you.

Hopefully I'm not too far off, it's not my intent to perpetuate ignorance.

Originally Posted by Dysmorphic View Post
    I was under the impression that excess protein was broken down into amino acids, used where they could be by the body, and then amino acids were broken down, filtered by the kidneys and left the body via urine.

I'm certainly not an expert on the subject mind you.

Hopefully I'm not too far off, it's not my intent to perpetuate ignorance.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluconeogenesis

ScorpionsLair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScorpionsLair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScorpionsLair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScorpionsLair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScorpionsLair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScorpionsLair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post not necessarily

I read this, and had to respond..
    I just had my friend call his mom, who has a PHD in microbiology, and she's basically confirmed my thoughts.
    http://www.huck.psu.edu/people/kfl1 is the site with her name at the top Kathryn

I work out alot, and I drink protein each and everyday. What I know about protein in recommended amounts, is that it makes me hungry not long after I've taken it. This is due to proteins ability to speed up your metabolic rate, increasing your rate of energy consumption, and your rate of burn. So, it's a conundrum, since you are working out(speeding up metabolism), drinking protein(speeding up metabolism) and eating more than normal. I doubt that leaves room for your body to mistakenly store the protein you have just drank, as bodyfat. If anything, your body will(if you are excercising as much as you need to make the gains you should be at the rate at which you are consuming protein) break the protein down, use what it needs, and convert what it can, and whatever is excess, will be urinated or defecated out with the rest of what you ate or drank that your body no longer needs. More often than not though, your body uses all of it, and burns ALL of it. If you have a high uptake of carbs, that can be mistaken as what is actually being stored as bodyfat, as that is a much more widely known culprit. If you don't believe me by all means, call her and she'll make your head spin..
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Originally Posted by ScorpionsLair View Post
    I read this, and had to respond..
    I just had my friend call his mom, who has a PHD in microbiology, and she's basically confirmed my thoughts.
    http://www.huck.psu.edu/people/kfl1 is the site with her name at the top Kathryn

I work out alot, and I drink protein each and everyday. What I know about protein in recommended amounts, is that it makes me hungry not long after I've taken it. This is due to proteins ability to speed up your metabolic rate, increasing your rate of energy consumption, and your rate of burn. So, it's a conundrum, since you are working out(speeding up metabolism), drinking protein(speeding up metabolism) and eating more than normal. I doubt that leaves room for your body to mistakenly store the protein you have just drank, as bodyfat. If anything, your body will(if you are excercising as much as you need to make the gains you should be at the rate at which you are consuming protein) break the protein down, use what it needs, and convert what it can, and whatever is excess, will be urinated or defecated out with the rest of what you ate or drank that your body no longer needs. More often than not though, your body uses all of it, and burns ALL of it. If you have a high uptake of carbs, that can be mistaken as what is actually being stored as bodyfat, as that is a much more widely known culprit. If you don't believe me by all means, call her and she'll make your head spin..
    If a person did nothing but drank protein shakes all day (I use this as an example, as it has a low satiety index) and consumed over maintenance calories with it, they would gain fat. Will some be egested as undigested matter, sure. But some will be converted to bodyfat. There is no such thing as "free" calories.

ScorpionsLair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScorpionsLair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScorpionsLair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScorpionsLair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScorpionsLair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScorpionsLair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

at that point

If a person did nothing but drank protein shakes all day (I use this as an example, as it has a low satiety index) and consumed over maintenance calories with it, they would gain fat. Will some be egested as undigested matter, sure. But some will be converted to bodyfat. There is no such thing as "free" calories.
    If they aren't working out yes. Otherwise, it's getting burned off according to the professor. Going a step further, for example, you could have two test subjects. Lets say both consume the same diets each day, and the same workout also.
    One would lose weight, and one would gain weight based solely on their hormonal levels and insulin levels in conjunction with their diets of protein, food and drink. There are many more factors involved if this is taken into consideration that decide what a person puts on be it fat or otherwise. Simply saying a person who sits around drinking protein shakes all day will get fat is kind of over generalizing I believe. Though, if that is why you are buying protein, you need to get your head examined as it would be cheaper just to eat mcdonalds and gain fat that way. I don't think a majority of the people here are going to sit around drinking protein all day, but rather utilize it to gain muscle or as a meal replacement.
    Last edited by ScorpionsLair; 05-14-2009 at 03:58 PM.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Whey is powdered food. Yes, someone who works out will have higher caloric needs, but if you eat more calories than your body can use, you will get fat. Fact.

Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    english noob
    grow up Nub
    Current Stack:
    ON 100% Whey
    AMP Creatine 189
    Mega-Men Sport multi
    SciVation Xtend
    Flaxseed Oil

"**** Just Got Real!!!"

"Son, i am dissapoint"

Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobraa84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by marshmac View Post
    that was actually funny!!!
    I've heard that line so many times how is it still funny? Originality is funny...
    Current Stack:
    ON 100% Whey
    AMP Creatine 189
    Mega-Men Sport multi
    SciVation Xtend
    Flaxseed Oil

"**** Just Got Real!!!"

"Son, i am dissapoint"

Techs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whey is powdered food. Yes, someone who works out will have higher caloric needs, but if you eat more calories than your body can use, you will get fat. Fact.
    Maybe this is also a Noob questions..LoL but
    Is there any advantage to drinking the standard Whey protein on the market vs popping open a can of tuna or something else. What I mean is this. The protein powder makers promote their products for the protein quality and amino/BCAAs or whatever but do the aminos they list on the tub reflect what they add or what the body creates from the protein? Would I be better off eating more tuna, lean turkey, etc during the day or drink the protein drinks providing calories/fat content matched? After all I have buy lean turkey that is 30 cals a slice with 6grams protein. Thats the same as a ON protein shake. See my point?
    Thanks

Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Easy Reply

Drink 2 scoops 2-3 times daily. Before you lift and after are the best times.
    Motivation/Dedication/Time=Results

-"Command And Conquer" -

Originally Posted by Techs View Post
    Maybe this is also a Noob questions..LoL but
    Is there any advantage to drinking the standard Whey protein on the market vs popping open a can of tuna or something else. What I mean is this. The protein powder makers promote their products for the protein quality and amino/BCAAs or whatever but do the aminos they list on the tub reflect what they add or what the body creates from the protein? Would I be better off eating more tuna, lean turkey, etc during the day or drink the protein drinks providing calories/fat content matched? After all I have buy lean turkey that is 30 cals a slice with 6grams protein. Thats the same as a ON protein shake. See my point?
    Thanks
    Whey digests faster than practically any protein source available and his highly bio-available, meaning that you get more of the aminos out of the protein that you ingest.

Additionally, whey does provide many health and immune benefits; and for those struggling to get enough protein in their diet, it is a convenient and often delicious way to keep your protein intake high enough to stimulate body recomposition.

bbgbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mike83 View Post
    Easy Reply

Drink 2 scoops 2-3 times daily. Before you lift and after are the best times.
    How about consume protein shakes WHILE working out?

I find it difficult just to drink the shakes, since I don't like sweet drink in the first place, and it is too thick and too sweet for my taste.

So, i mix 2 scoops with 500ml water, and drink it little by little during my workout. I would add more water in between.

Good? No Good? Doesn't matter?

Thanks.

Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bbgbo View Post
    How about consume protein shakes WHILE working out?

I find it difficult just to drink the shakes, since I don't like sweet drink in the first place, and it is too thick and too sweet for my taste.

So, i mix 2 scoops with 500ml water, and drink it little by little during my workout. I would add more water in between.

Good? No Good? Doesn't matter?

Thanks.
    It should help if thats the only time you can handle whey.
    Motivation/Dedication/Time=Results

-"Command And Conquer" -