TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) TanTheMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Back in the game

Well, its been a couple years since I've been around this scene and a lot has changed [for the worse]. My once large cache of knowledge of supplements and nutrition has faded in favor of more career specific ventures, which have lead me from an 'okay' form after losing some 50lbs, to having gained it all back and then some. Well, I'm finally to the point where I think I can get my physical self back into a good form.

So why am I here, what am I looking for? Well, some guidance and direction to start.

My goal for the immediate future is cutting, significantly. I've got a lot of weight to drop and I'm ready to get to it.

I'm looking to add some supplements to what will become my new exercise/eating regime, and a look around recently I see Epistane which seems promising. I know its a PH, but I've read the results of using epistane while cutting are good (promoting LBM while reducing BF). So I would like to get some input on this, I'm still researching this (so far, stacking with levathine appears to be a good combination) but I would like some input from those willing here.

I am NOT looking to add ephedrine (I'm on ******** anyway), so just looking to reduce that option out the gate

Again, I would appreciate some opinions, suggestions, comments, anything you've got. Bare in mind though, I'm not expecting to take some supplement that'll lose the weight for me, I'm not that foolish. For exercise I fully plan on gratuitous amounts of cardio, and free weights (probably going to follow Max OT as I have in the past), so if we could please skip on that lecture it would be appreciated.

Thanks all.
    Last edited by TanTheMan; 05-07-2009 at 12:22 AM.