Ramrod47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramrod47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramrod47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

time to shine swole guys lol

ok guys time for a new workout for me.... i want one that will make me work my ass off.... one that you guys have done or doing.. i workout M-F so five days got and ideas? thanks guys

TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500)
    try HIT if you want to work your ass off.

and throw up.

CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CallMehunter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Curl

Location: City of Atlantis, Atlantis, Wallis And Futuna Islands
    Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000) Mebinger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure about 5 days but

Monday- chest/tris
    tuesday- back/bis
    wednesday- ( i usually do off, but use your imagination to add into here if you want to work more of a body part each week)
    thursday- legs
    friday- shoulders

adjust it around and youll have a decent split

Ramrod47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramrod47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ramrod47 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    should i not spread them out as much? like put some together so i work chest and bis or something twice a week or something... like monday/chest/back/traps tue bis/tris,shoulders... then wed legs/deadlift/abs? then repeat starting thursday? or is that a bad idea?

UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah totally butchered it, **** it im tired
    Last edited by UNC_Bball; 04-27-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UNC_Bball View Post
    Never heard of HIT. Is it anything like HITT?

get it right hobbit.
    Hitt? You mean hiit right bro