Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: At what age...

Registered User watchmencouture's Avatar
    watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50)

At what age...

did you start doing things sexually? I am talkin'
    first time you kissed a girl to piitv/piitb
    Maybe you were all faster than me / We gave each other up so easily / These silly little wounds will never mend / I feel so far from where I've been / So I go, and I will not be back here again / I'm gone as the day is fading on white houses

Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000)
    14 almost 15
    I rep back/neg back(might be on recharge/spread)
    aspiring bodybuilder.
    If you got any questions shoot me a pm.

You need to breathe bodybuilding you need to eat, sleep, see, bleed bodybuilding you need to be addicted to bodybuilding like an addict if you plan on gaining any actual size

"The world is yours"

avenged7x4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) avenged7x4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) avenged7x4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) avenged7x4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) avenged7x4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) avenged7x4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) avenged7x4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) avenged7x4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) avenged7x4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) avenged7x4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000) avenged7x4lyfe is just really nice. (+1000)
    all my firsts so far at 13 are kiss and a hj

Dropped out of the comp FrankMcGrath_Jr's Avatar
    FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by watchmencouture View Post
    the same age u did....

wait wut?

big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ranged from 15-20 lulz

Dropped out of the comp FrankMcGrath_Jr's Avatar
    FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    btw, when was the first time u kissed a girl?

Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hit second base when I was 11 (srs) and haven't gone any further.

**** my life. :\

Edit: She was 12... she kinda had whatever you can call boobs as a 12 year old.

Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weirdbeard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by unstoppable19 View Post
    Stats: 5'10", 135 lbs
    That's probably why I've never gotten any further.

MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Weirdbeard View Post
    I hit second base when I was 11 (srs) and haven't gone any further.

**** my life. :\

Edit: She was 12... she kinda had whatever you can call boobs as a 12 year old.
    What do you consider second base?

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everything went out the window @ 13

hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MuscleMan009 View Post
    What do you consider second base?
    finger in the poon?

16 yrs.
    "And I'm not afraid to die, I'm not afraid to waste my life because when I die I'm going to paradise So I'm not worried, and I'm in a hurry to die."

Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hammersforteeth View Post
    finger in the poon?

16 yrs.
    2cnd base is soposed to be like touchy and feeling handjob or rubbing the vagina

3rd base is 4 play fingerin blowjob etc
    than home plate is teh sex

i was at 1st base from 12-13
    14 i hit 2cnd base
    than since 15 yers old its 3rd and home plate.
    I rep back/neg back(might be on recharge/spread)
    aspiring bodybuilder.
    If you got any questions shoot me a pm.

You need to breathe bodybuilding you need to eat, sleep, see, bleed bodybuilding you need to be addicted to bodybuilding like an addict if you plan on gaining any actual size

"The world is yours"

watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchmencouture will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Alboking View Post
    2cnd base is soposed to be like touchy and feeling handjob or rubbing the vagina

3rd base is 4 play fingerin blowjob etc
    than home plate is teh sex

i was at 1st base from 12-13
    14 i hit 2cnd base
    than since 15 yers old its 3rd and home plate.
    1st was kissing....but i thought 2nd was french kissing?
    3rd was hand job, blow job
    4th was sex
    home run was everything all at once.
    Maybe you were all faster than me / We gave each other up so easily / These silly little wounds will never mend / I feel so far from where I've been / So I go, and I will not be back here again / I'm gone as the day is fading on white houses

RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bj:early 14
    teh sex:late 15
    Anal:TBA
    *******the FIRST crew*********

Rep people who post in my workout log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115722131

kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kaze06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who actually uses the 'bases' system out of middle school. Srs.
    The most important opponent you will ever face in life is your mind.
    Nothing can stop you faster than yourself.

Originally Posted by kaze06 View Post
    Who actually uses the 'bases' system out of middle school. Srs.
    ^ not me, but i am askin.
    savin' **** for college

hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ not me, but i am askin.
    savin' **** for college
    you're saving eating **** for college?

why not now?
    "And I'm not afraid to die, I'm not afraid to waste my life because when I die I'm going to paradise So I'm not worried, and I'm in a hurry to die."

Originally Posted by hammersforteeth View Post
    you're saving eating **** for college?

why not now?
    guys in my area suck.
    i need to find guys that are actually worth my time.

SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000) SLU12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1st base at like 9 yrs old (srs) and then other bases continued through the years until I got to home plate at 16.

RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowsbeforeHoes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    guys in my area suck.
    i need to find guys that are actually worth my time.
    Ya most guys suck in general. there generally stupid,immature,egotistical brutes. To be fair though most girls are bitchy, irrantional, whiny, manipulative, gold-diggers.

Keep your head up though, there are great people out there, you just gotta find them

N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) N54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RowsbeforeHoes View Post
    Ya most guys suck in general. there generally stupid,immature,egotistical brutes. To be fair though most girls are bitchy, irrantional, whiny, manipulative, gold-diggers.

Keep your head up though, there are great people out there, you just gotta find them
    Speaking of brutes..

http://n54x.mybrute.com
    I rep those who make real progress.
    500+

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I did all that when I was 14........

then I woke up.

repped when i recharge

you sound like a woman.

repped when i recharge
    evidence right there.

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by IRockNikes View Post
    i know what a *******

LMAO, good one.

Edit: Not a white knight, would said the same thing to a guy. I simply know what it's like to have a hard time trying to meet people. Seriously the teen misc is full of hate

StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao!

i like

LMAO, good one.

Edit: Not a white knight, would said the same thing to a guy. I simply know what it's like to have a hard time trying to meet people. Seriously the teen misc is full of hate
    I'm not hating. The pic just fits the situation perfectly. I wanted to post that one soon.