Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 question

The directions on IGF-2 say take 45 mins before a meal first thing in the morning. The problem is I work out first thing in the morning. Would it be ok to take it with a protein shake? Or will this totally take away the effects of the product?

Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank-Castle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

anyone?

nice one

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'd be best off to take it as soon as you wake and simply wait as long as you can before eating anything. If this is only 15 minutes, fine.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take mine in bed when i roll around. Otherwise i just wait as long as possible after taking the dose to eat
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ive taken it with food and had no issues at all, still works awesome , at least for me it did.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post
    Ive taken it with food and had no issues at all, still works awesome , at least for me it did.
    My night time dose is usually with food. still seems to be working
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I usually take IGF-2 without food for my PM dose, and I usually take my PM dose right before bed.

The reasoning behind this is that the insulin response from carbohydrates may impair the potential GH-releasing capabilities of the product- insulin and GH are antagonistic to one another
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

MS Exercise Science/Sport Nutrition Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina

Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

**I do not answer pm's- please e-mail me @ dirk@appnut.com with any questions**

jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    My night time dose is usually with food. still seems to be working
    I take my morning dose, then down a shake about 15-20 later. Worked for me as well.
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Frank-Castle View Post
    The directions on IGF-2 say take 45 mins before a meal first thing in the morning. The problem is I work out first thing in the morning. Would it be ok to take it with a protein shake? Or will this totally take away the effects of the product?
    You could, as suggested take it first thing and then wait 15-20 minutes to have your shake. Otherwise, you could take it first thing and have NO shake.

And if you train first thing in the morning, you could always set your alarm for an hour earlier, wake up, take it, and then get up as normal and go to the gym.
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

Originally Posted by jmil View Post
    I take my morning dose, then down a shake about 15-20 later. Worked for me as well.
    This is what i started doing for a while. AM shakes seem to work fine. Then I am starving later, my food digests quicker, and i can eat more over the day
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄