smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Size-On while on a cut??

Is this counterproductive? I am finishing a pretty good bulk. Gained some good size and some good body fat too....which I'm cool with...expected it. But, now I'm having a hard time facing the fact I'm gonna lose some of my size when I cut...so...I was thinkin of staying on the SizeOn to stay swole and try to lose body fat. I was going to keep lifting for hypertrophy as well. What do ya think?
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as long as you adjust it to your macro's no REAL issue

its got quite a few carbs
    goodbros, always and forever.

Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cobra008 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    that's a fine idea. taking Size-On will not hinder your body fat reduction.

mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    will probably bloat you

mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    Is this counterproductive? I am finishing a pretty good bulk. Gained some good size and some good body fat too....which I'm cool with...expected it. But, now I'm having a hard time facing the fact I'm gonna lose some of my size when I cut...so...I was thinkin of staying on the SizeOn to stay swole and try to lose body fat. I was going to keep lifting for hypertrophy as well. What do ya think?
    You will lose some muscle gain, not all, as long as you keep a good diet and proper training, you shouldn't have a problem.

You should start up on BCAA's (good for cutting and preserving muscle), this will help you preserve the muscle you've built while bulking.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    No, but you need to have your diet in check for it to help.

Originally Posted by mkbb View Post
    You will lose some muscle gain, not all, as long as you keep a good diet and proper training, you shouldn't have a problem.

You should start up on BCAA's (good for cutting and preserving muscle), this will help you preserve the muscle you've built while bulking.
    BCAAs helping with a cut is sorta a myth. Really you gotta focus on the diet, not bcaas.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    No, but you need to have your diet in check for it to help.

BCAAs helping with a cut is sorta a myth. Really you gotta focus on the diet, not bcaas.
    Bcaa's will help him preserve muscle. I'm guessing he will decrease his caloric intake to start cutting, so bcaa's will help. Right?

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mkbb View Post
    Bcaa's will help him preserve muscle. I'm guessing he will decrease his caloric intake to start cutting, so bcaa's will help. Right?
    not really, not sure why ppl believe that. BCAAs have calories too, it's just the FDA rules dont allow companies to post them on the labels.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This has absolutely nothing to do with the OPs post, but I am hoping that Gaspari does a SizeOn transdermal so I can see the commercials.

SizeOn: Apply directly to the biceps.