Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Strong-Ass Jaw Crew matty_b_bop's Avatar
    matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why don't people just use condoms? (SERIOUS)

Obviously it feels better, but I can't even have sex without a condom because I'm too nervous about the possibility of having a kid. I wear a condom, pull out and run outside to blow my load because I don't want my baby batter to be anywhere near her vag. Then I light the condom and sperm on fire just to make sure it doesn't track its way back.

a $20K baby, or a $1 condom? Not to mention how much freedom you'll lose.

I never understood why people that are not looking to have children at that point in time would even flirt with the idea of having unprotected sex. Some chicks are on BC, but you're still trusting them to take it regularly. Granted there are other types that can be taken less often, but still. Also, it doesn't protect you from possible STDs.

Only way I will have sex without a condom is if the chick I'm with has her tubes tied or I'm married and wanting children. Just not worth it any other way, imo. Way too much risk.

I've had condoms break, and a baby scare is quite possibly one of the worst feelings ever, especially when you're doing your part in trying to be as responsible as you can about it.

Again, I just don't see why people just can't wrap it. Risk is greater than the "reward", imo.

(SERIOUS)
    lilliiilliiliilliililliil
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    u can always just pull out
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.

**Workout Journal** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115388661

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    vasectomy ftw

wut wut?

quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250) quickups has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post
    Obviously it feels better, but I can't even have sex without a condom because I'm too nervous about the possibility of having a kid. I wear a condom, pull out and run outside to blow my load because I don't want my baby batter to be anywhere near her vag. Then I light the condom and sperm on fire just to make sure it doesn't track its way back.

I never understood why people that are not looking to have children at that point in time would even flirt with the idea of having unprotected sex. Some chicks are on BC, but you're still trusting them to take it regularly. Granted there are other types that can be taken less often, but still. Also, it doesn't protect you from possible STDs.

Only way I will have sex without a condom is if the chick I'm with has her tubes tied or I'm married and wanting children. Just not worth it any other way, imo. Way too much risk.

I've had condoms break, and a baby scare is quite possibly one of the worst feelings ever, especially when you're doing your part in trying to be as responsible as you can about it.

Again, I just don't see why people just can't wrap it. Risk is greater than the "reward", imo.

(SERIOUS)
    u mad?

but srsly, did u almost get a chick pregnant?
    **B.S. in Nutrition and Food Science**

**Registered Dietitian**

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success; we often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never make a mistake never made a discovery."

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are."

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i never use em' and every month that period is like hittin the Lotto.

lynchbuffet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lynchbuffet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lynchbuffet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lynchbuffet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lynchbuffet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lynchbuffet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lynchbuffet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lynchbuffet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lynchbuffet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lynchbuffet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lynchbuffet is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

(SERIOUS)
    your body is ****ing sexy dude (no homo)

SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100)
    ive banged with a chick without a rubber once. i liked it better but like you said brah, not worth the risk of a child. at age 19 almost 20, id be really fcuked.

matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Groundhog2109 View Post
    u can always just pull out
    i do. even with a condom on.

Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    vasectomy ftw

wut wut?
    lol. i'd consider it later in life. not now, obviously.

Originally Posted by quickups View Post
    u mad?
    you trying to conform has failed hard here.

try using it when someone is actually mad.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Registered User HercRockefeller's Avatar
    HercRockefeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HercRockefeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HercRockefeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HercRockefeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HercRockefeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HercRockefeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HercRockefeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HercRockefeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HercRockefeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HercRockefeller will become famous soon enough. (+50) HercRockefeller will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Glad to know I'm not the most paranoid. Condom with spermacide, plus the pull out. No chances taken.

AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was always under the impression that I could have unprotected sex and she wouldnt get pregnant if she was on top? Am I wrong here?

Sounds like I've been really risking thismore than I thought.

lookin4size is a name known to all. (+5000) lookin4size is a name known to all. (+5000) lookin4size is a name known to all. (+5000) lookin4size is a name known to all. (+5000) lookin4size is a name known to all. (+5000) lookin4size is a name known to all. (+5000) lookin4size is a name known to all. (+5000) lookin4size is a name known to all. (+5000) lookin4size is a name known to all. (+5000) lookin4size is a name known to all. (+5000) lookin4size is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ...I wear a condom, pull out and run outside to blow my load because I don't want my baby batter to be anywhere near her vag. Then I light the condom and sperm on fire just to make sure it doesn't track its way back...

(SERIOUS)
    Dude, wtf?

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i do. even with a condom on.

lol. i'd consider it later in life. not now, obviously.

you trying to conform has failed hard here.

try using it when someone is actually mad.

you're dumb.
    why not you can get it reversed if you change your mind and wanna have kids

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not afraid of a kid, since there's morning after and that sort of ****. But STDs are a big scary thing for me.

King of the Hill fan Rambostyne's Avatar
    Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rambostyne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

(SERIOUS)
    Wtf? Your neighbors ever wonder why you're running outside wearing nothing but a condom and jerkin it?
    Misc Bicycle Club - https://www.strava.com/clubs/armstrongballclub

*Atheist Alliance*

*cheeky alliance*

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've done both but at my age most women are already on birth control so I take the risk. So far so good.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Groundhog2109 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well if u pull out without a condom as long as u dont jizz in her then her chances of getting pregnnt are like TINY.

plus that coupled with BC should be enough to eliminate it
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.

**Workout Journal** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115388661

tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) tagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who actually pays $1 for condoms? There's a billion places you can get them free.

Originally Posted by Rexy View Post
    i never use em' and every month that period is like hittin the Lotto.
    lol. i could definitely not live like that.

basically you are hitting the lotto, money-saving lotto.

Originally Posted by lynchbuffet View Post
    your body is ****ing sexy dude (no homo)
    work it.

Originally Posted by SicWithIt View Post
    ive banged with a chick without a rubber once. i liked it better but like you said brah, not worth the risk of a child. at age 19 almost 20, id be really fcuked.
    exactly. having a kid at a young age would be so unfortunate, imo.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **** bruh im with you. i use condoms and keep the boxers on. Sex ed scared the **** out of me, but i still want the sex.

im 17

Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ek2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AppleCat View Post
    I was always under the impression that I could have unprotected sex and she wouldnt get pregnant if she was on top? Am I wrong here?

nah man, sounds pretty accurate. it's just gravity
    no sig crew

SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100) SicWithIt is not very well liked. (-100)
    many risks are involved with reversing a vasectomy (serious)

blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eat, Beat, skeet...then punch her in the stomach the next morning. Nothing to worry about
    MFC

RIP YGST

Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jifar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why use a condom.. doesn't feel the same... rather have skin to skin then plastic to skin YA DIG

apprently some ***s put on condoms before getting head... WTF
    "X stands for the name that was stripped away from me when the slave masters rapped, enslaved and killed my forefathers. Instead the slave masters gave upon my great grandfather his name and so I refuse to carry a slave name"

Jizz Till We Fizz Crew

Reps owed... Krazy31, r3v0luti0n, Sword, Brando0331

Negs for life... againstall0dds

frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50) frgpnce will become famous soon enough. (+50)

serious?

ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ramrod63 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    as long as you pissed since the last time you came pulling out is just as safe as a condom (well...if you pull out on time), precum doenst have any sperm in it

condoms should still be used though so it doesnt burn when you pee after you banged that slut

AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AppleCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by frgpnce View Post
    serious?
    Yeah? Its gravity, right?

Originally Posted by HercRockefeller View Post
    Glad to know I'm not the most paranoid. Condom with spermacide, plus the pull out. No chances taken.
    i used the spermicide and didn't care for it. girl said it burned, too. always kinda felt weird for me, too.

thoughts?

is this a serious question, brah?

Originally Posted by lookin4size View Post
    Dude, wtf?
    lol, obviously i don't take that extreme of measures. i was embellishing my point.

Originally Posted by Shangius View Post
    I'm not afraid of a kid, since there's morning after and that sort of ****. But STDs are a big scary thing for me.
    yeah, but even going to get the morning after is a hassle. i just don't see the big deal. use a condom.

Originally Posted by Rambostyne View Post
    Wtf? Your neighbors ever wonder why you're running outside wearing nothing but a condom and jerkin it?
    lol. i was embellishing.

Originally Posted by M1k3y View Post
    I've done both but at my age most women are already on birth control so I take the risk. So far so good.
    still not worth the risk.

Originally Posted by Groundhog2109 View Post
    well if u pull out without a condom as long as u dont jizz in her then her chances of getting pregnnt are like TINY.

plus that coupled with BC should be enough to eliminate it
    i still really don't think it's worth it.

Originally Posted by tagger View Post
    Who actually pays $1 for condoms? There's a billion places you can get them free.
    my point is that they're cheap. yes, you can get them for free, too.
    bar|society

I like fast music.

WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My girl is allergic to latex. So no wrapping here.

Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cyborg Surfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Always use a condom, pull out and go in her mouth. 99% of the time.

Originally Posted by blumpkin415 View Post
    Eat, Beat, skeet...then punch her in the stomach the next morning. Nothing to worry about
    or go on some rollercoasters.

Originally Posted by Jifar View Post
    why use a condom.. doesn't feel the same... rather have skin to skin then plastic to skin YA DIG

apprently some ***s put on condoms before getting head... WTF
    i would never get head with a condom on.

Originally Posted by WolverineGuy View Post
    My girl is allergic to latex. So no wrapping here.
    lamb skin.

Originally Posted by MIEric View Post
    Always use a condom, pull out and go in her mouth. 99% of the time.
    exactly.

that or bust on her titties and/or face.
    bar|society

I like fast music.