Crusier is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crusier is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crusier is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crusier is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crusier is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crusier is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crusier is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crusier is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crusier is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crusier is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crusier is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What is the best Whey?

I search the supplement board but the responses were from 2005 and I would like some more current opinions.

I am thinking including whey shakes into my diet. I heard alot of good things about ON 100% Gold Standard Whey but then I started to read the thread before and now I am thinking twice about it.

What would you consider the best whey product to buy?

Thanks

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I drink muscle milk,
    has plenty of protein, the right amount of carbs and fat ratio for my diet, and tastes better than any brand I have tried.

"Snip it Doc,snip it hard LyingSac's Avatar
    LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Crusier View Post
    I search the supplement board but the responses were from 2005 and I would like some more current opinions.

I am thinking including whey shakes into my diet. I heard alot of good things about ON 100% Gold Standard Whey but then I started to read the thread before and now I am thinking twice about it.

What would you consider the best whey product to buy?

Thanks
    where was you yesterday......I use ON too.
    Land of Honalee

Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Designer Protein is good and fairly inexpensive.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Crusier View Post
    I heard alot of good things about ON 100% Gold Standard Whey but then I started to read the thread before and now I am thinking twice about it.

Thanks
    If you read long enough you will have doubts about every product ever made. ON 100% is fine as long as you are not a laboratory rat and you don't drink 5lbs of it every day.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Low cost, good for the money is Scivation whey available on this site for 10lbs for $64. It is a blend though.

Pure and tasty WPI if you can afford it, is Isolyze by Species Nutrition on here as well. I am remembering 59 for 4lbs. It has the highest yield of protein I have seen, 27g per 29 g scoop
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

Rally Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rally Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rally Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rally Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rally Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rally Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rally Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rally Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rally Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rally Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rally Dog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ON Gold Standard or Scivation
    " Good is the enemy of great "

Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like ON gold and Muscle Milk.

Muscle Milk is the first product patterned after Nature?s ultimate anabolic food?human mother?s milk.
    Oddly enough... That's exactly what I used to think about Guinness.
    Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence. -Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy

EAT like you are at an NFL training table
    TRAIN like you are the smallest (and cutest) guy in prison
    SLEEP like you are a baby -Baldiewonkanobi

Be Consistent! Be Intense! Become your Goal!
    Consistency with intensity brings DENSITY!! -oldsuperman

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ON Gold Standard 100% Whey

VPX Zero Carb

IMO, Any protein who's primary Protein is isolates will do just fine. Pick your poison!

I eat about 10 lbs a month protein whey.
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

Did you get The Surgery? FresnoBeeDude's Avatar
    FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wal-marts Body Fortress. I highly recommend the cookies and cream
    ACE CPT

Currently studying to become a Lifestyle Weight Management Consultant

Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ON Gold Standard
    Better Body Sports BBS 100%

Both isolate, concentrate, peptide combos.

I do a tub every other week. (good grief...that's $80-100 a month just in freakin whey) That's a years income for a family of 4 in Botswana.

Both labels the same if you do the math....ON has a larger scoop/serving per portion.

Some of the larger health food chains and web sites really lean on ON and get some very good mass purchase discounts. I will be meeting with the BBS gang this week end and ask what's up with higher production, wider distribution and a more competetive price point. Some other very interesting events could happen at that meeting (what's Baldie up to?)

Baldiewonsupplimentjunkie

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For more than 90% of most people, probably closer to 99%, it is really not going to make one hell of a **** ton of difference.

Get a decent protein that you like the taste of. If you are some elite athlete who needs better stimulating sub-fractions or a specific ratio of isolates to concentrate, why are you asking us?

Best idea: Get most of your protein from real food.

ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

ISO GOLD by PVL Nutrition.The same people who make Whey Gourmet.