Jlai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which workout routine will give me better results?

I want to know which routine would give me better results as of gaining weight, looking bigger cutter and gain much more mass.

\\

Okay i havent been doing this workout i was just seeing if i could try something new when i first started in december i weighed 130, and maxed out on bench at 155 currently i weigh 140ish and now my max has gone up to 185 is this good? My workouse consist of

M-bis/forearms/back
    T-Calves/quads/hams
    W-Chest/tris/shoulder
    ThurR-Bis/forearms/back
    F-Calves/quads/hams
    S-Chest/tris/shoulder
    SU- Rest or run

or should i do something like
    monday-chest
    tuesday-biceps
    wendesday-legs
    thursday triceps
    friday back
    saturday shoulder
    sunday forearms

i do 3 sets of 10 reps on each except for bench i do 1st set of 8 145 2nd set of 6 155 3rd set of 4 165 4th set of 2 175 and then 5th set of 95 burnout

and also for each muscle part i do 3-4 excersises for each muscle. i NEED help what will give me better results??

juniorfalcon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniorfalcon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniorfalcon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniorfalcon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniorfalcon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniorfalcon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniorfalcon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniorfalcon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniorfalcon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniorfalcon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) juniorfalcon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i am a fan of something new and changeing things up, so whatever workout routine you are doing now , i suggest that you try the other one that you had in mind. just so you avoid plateau and your muscles dont get used to the routine you do all the time. another thing you could do is ad reps or sets to your workouts

stefan_tricker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stefan_tricker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stefan_tricker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stefan_tricker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stefan_tricker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stefan_tricker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stefan_tricker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stefan_tricker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stefan_tricker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stefan_tricker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stefan_tricker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    None

M-bis/back
    T- Shoulders/forearms/abs
    W-Chest/tris
    ThurR- rest
    F-Calves/quads/hams
    S-Cardio
    SU- Rest

Lonewolf24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonewolf24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonewolf24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonewolf24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonewolf24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonewolf24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonewolf24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonewolf24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonewolf24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonewolf24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonewolf24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    both of your other posters being in junior high, I'll recommend at least 2 days off a week, especially if you're looking to gain size/strength. I'd also split the upper body into 3 parts (chest/shoulders/back) and lower body into 2 parts (Quads/Hamstrings)

M-Chest
    T-Legs/Quads
    W-rest
    T-Shoulders
    F-Legs/Hams
    S-Back
    S-rest

if you want, you can move the rest days to saturday/sunday and simply do legs tuesday thursday and the upper body monday, wednesday, friday.

All that being said, if you're looking to gain mass, and you're new to BODYBUILDING (NOT WEIGHTLIFTING IN GENERAL), a 3 day per week full body routine would be your best option. google "Mentzers 5x5" or "Rippetoe's Starting Stregth" or "Madcow 5x5"

These are absolutely amazing routines at building strength and size, and any bodybuilder will tell you to do this cycle at least once, especially in the beginning
    One Word: STAND.

Personal Trainer/Marathon Trainer/Wrestling Coach

BYRONPETERSON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYRONPETERSON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYRONPETERSON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYRONPETERSON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYRONPETERSON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYRONPETERSON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYRONPETERSON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYRONPETERSON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYRONPETERSON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYRONPETERSON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BYRONPETERSON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First thing mentzer never done 5x5 what are you on about second I suggest you take a look at all pros begginer routine or starting strength or bill starr 5x5 focus on compound lifts , doing endless isolation excersises for non existent muscles will do nothing for you .
    WarPig

SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SledgeHammer01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, you're 5'10" / 140lbs. The best routine you can do to gain mass is fork and knife curls (aka EATING). At 5'10", you should be bulking with the goal of adding 40 - 50lbs.