Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking Promo's Are A BLAST! (Yes another Nimbus Promo)

I am looking for 3 people to log Nimbus Blast!

Please feel out the following:
    Name (include bb.com name also):
    Height:
    Weight:
    Body Type:
    Training experience:
    Current Training Schedule:
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    Current Diet and macros:
    Current Daily water intake:
    Short Term Goal:
    Long Term Goal:
    ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    Supplement history:
    Links to previous logs:
    Current / Progress Photos:
    Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
    Lastly, WHY should we pick you:

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last until completion. I will also do a final review off all products.

US only

Cannot have any pending logs.

Highlights:
    - Increased Energy Levels
    - Increased Mental Acuity
    - Maintained Hydration
    - CNS Rejuvenation
    - Prolonged period of Vitality
    - Decreased Neuron Depletion
    - No Annoying, Performance Destroying ?Crash?

"We have all tried some sort of ?Energy Drink?. They are everywhere these days, convenient stores, grocery stores, Bars, health stores, gyms? everywhere you look there is some sort of drink promising increased energy and vitality. But for many of us that have consumed this ?liquid energy?, we?ve experienced either immediate disappointment or a short lived boost followed by a crash of epidemic proportions. Finally, one company has ?done energy right?.
    Riding on the coattails of the wildly popular performance supplement ? Poseidon Complex?, Nimbus Nutrition introduces the all new Blast?.
    Nimbus Nutrition?s improved version of the ?Energy Drink?, Blast?, boasts the most impressive, REAL Energy Boosting formula available. For the first time energy and endurance live harmoniously together in one nutritional supplement. Blast? combines the hydrating and mental acuity properties of Poseidon Complex?, with the safe yet stimulating ingredients such as Caffeine, Tyrosine, Glucuoronalactone, Yerba Mate, White Willow Bark, Phenylethylamine (PEA) and Theobromine. This is in addition to the fact that Blast? contains over 4300 mgs of Poseidon Complex?, to ensure proper hydration with your Energy Release.
    Blast? is another testament to the integrity and dedication that Nimbus Nutrition insists on in every supplement they produce. Yet again that old Nimbus motto, ?simple yet synergistic?, has worked to perfection. In the Nimbus Nutrition tradition of excellence, Blast? is proudly introduced to all athletes that know...?Performance is Everything?!

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy Promo's

Blast is good, no great stuff people. Such a nice, clean, sustained energy. So much better than those cracked out energy other products give.

_NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ~~Aries~~ View Post
    Holy Promo's

Blast is good, no great stuff people. Such a nice, clean, sustained energy. So much better than those cracked out energy other products give.
    Yeah...... I decided to throw this promo using Clays stash....he just does not know it yet.

Seriously though, Blast is a great smooth energy product.

Wink

Originally Posted by bigT(tK) View Post

FinaL Review

I want to thank Leo and the rest of Nimbus for choosing me to try out and Log Blast

I did not write the final review right away due to Leonidas' last post in my Log.

The whole time I was logging Blast I was looking at what it provides for energy rather then what it does for me overall. There were a few times I mention its benefits other then Energy, but never really got in to much detail.

So I waited some time to really see what the differences were and what REAL benefits it provided while using it compared to not. I also stopped taking Poseidon as well.

I will write my review in sections against the claims Nimbus Nutrition has with the benefits one could possibly experience while using Blast regularly.

• There was a definite increase in energy levels. I have an odd work schedule with minimal sleep. Im always on the go at work and the fun never stops when I get home. I have 2 kids that I get the privilege of chasing around. Even with a small amount of sleep I still have to be on my toes and alert.
      Blast did an excellent job at helping me maintain energy levels so that I did not suffer through my normal mid day crashes. I was able to cut out all other stims while using Blast. I only got a rush of energy a few different times from Blast, but overall just a nice steady pick me up and continuous flow of energy.

• Maintained Hydration:
      Again, at work I am constantly on the go. It is much like a 4-5 hour cardio session on the busiest days. Getting dehydrated is very easy.
      I could tell a definite difference from when I am not using Blast. I would still drink similar amounts of water while using Blast,(even mix it in my drinks while working) but never experienced any of the symptoms of dehydration. Headaches and cramps are the most common symptoms I experience at work if I even come close to not drinking enough water. I never had any of these problems while using Blast.
      Since stopping, there have definitely been days that I do not drink enough and pay for it when I get home.

• No Annoying, Performance Destroying "Crash":
      This is definitely a huge area of concern for me. Sure, If Blast can get me through work that would be fantastic! What happens when I get home and my REAL job starts though? I have to be able stay awake throughout the entire day as well. Kids would love the opportunity to take care of themselves, but Im not so sure Im ready to let my 4 year old cook lunch yet.
      No crash from Blast at all.. I could tell when it was wearing off, but I never felt like I couldn't stay awake without it. Much like every energy drink I have ever tried.. With those I always feel like I need to take a nap when they wear off.

• CNS Rejuvenation:
      Sleep is hard to come by and not getting enough tends to wear on me a lot! Especially as the week comes near the end.
      I slept better. I felt more rested with minimal sleep. I was easily able to get going each day. Overall I felt great.

• Increased Mental Acuity:
      I do not have much experience with nootropics, but know that I respond well to PEA.
      Work can suck! Sometimes the people suck, all the dam boxes suck, and did I mention the people?
      On top of being tired and stressed regularly from work, anyone who has children can tell you that they are the greatest things that has ever happened to you, but they will eventually drive you fricken mad!
      There was a point where I really considered quitting my job due to stress alone, but do not follow through because of my kids. UPS is great for the insurance!
      I cope with the stress cause I have to. Blast helped me more then anything I think here. Maybe this whole supplement game is all "in your head". Whatever the case, I was able to cope better while using Blast.
      I felt happy. That feeling of "well being", whatever you want to call it. I just felt fantastic overall! The stressful situations were more laughable then anything. I was able to let things blow over easier. When I got home I was way less crabby to the point that my wife even said something.

• Taste/Mix Ability:
      Blast mixed easily. The taste sucked though. Great thing about it, it you can mix it with anything.

Now, Im not saying this is a miracle "happy" drug or you should buy it because I said so and give it a good review.. I am reviewing and reporting on what I personally experienced while I was using Blast. These are a lot of the same effects I had while using Poseidon. So this proves to me that Nimbus Nutrition makes products that deliver as stated. Ive loved Poseidon since I first tried and and recommend it to just about everyone I know. I will do the same with Blast. I really enjoyed using it and as many say at the end of a sponsored Log, "I will use it again!"

Thanks again for giving me the opportunity, Im always excited to try new things and bring as in depth of a review as possible.

*p.s. As for the question on overall health.. I stop Poseidon and Blast. I get the frickin cold my family has been carrying around for weeks.. just sayin..

Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    used it a bunch myself. Love it for every situation... Gym/Work/Going out.
    E-stats
    Bench: 385
    Squat: 412
    Deadlift: 400

Real Stats: less.

saltwaterfish.ca the hi-tech saltwater fish blog!

Originally Posted by Urchin View Post
    used it a bunch myself. Love it for every situation... Gym/Work/Going out.
    Great to hear!

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So many threads that people can't apply in all of them.

have no fear though, bigl12 will be by soon.

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    So many threads that people can't apply in all of them.

have no fear though, bigl12 will be by soon.

my same thoughts exactly!

Wish I could apply but I got an upcoming log..

Well, for good luck to those that apply!!
    Free Agent

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AConrad00 View Post

BLAST IS AWESOME

BLAST IS A GREAT, SUSTAINED ENERGY

I USE IT TO GET THROUGH 15 HOUR WORK-SHIFTS

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TRY IT

WOO! Now that we got that out of the way... Here is the link to my log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5476243

Here is a link to the store with BLAST -
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nim/blast.html

here is my review:

TASTE: 7/10 - the taste of blast is a very chaulky, very mild citrus drink... its not really pleasant, although its not unpleasant by any means. I dont look forward to drinking it and I dont dread it. I tried mixing it with pink lemonade crystal light and that made it taste great... Other things to mix with that made it taste excellent:

2 cups strong green tea
    crystal light - pink lemonade, raspberry, peach tea(!!!)
    1/2 sprite, 1/2 water
    unsweetened OR sweetened iced-tea

I prefer to drink it plain as i'm kinda lazy to mix it with stuff, its not too bad really but not the best. Nimbus didnt want to over-do the artificial flavoring so left it kinda bland, but it works.

INGREDIENTS: 9.5/10 - I really enjoyed BLAST as it works not just as a straight caffeine product but picks you up with a TON of b-vitamins, which give a different type of energy that caffeine/yohimbe does not give. It contains a ton of Vitamin C which makes it excellent for the winter months (it sucks here in NE Ohio...). It also contains Yerba Mate, taurine, and theobromine which are excellent additions.

EFFECTS: 9/10 - It Works. It really does. It gives a pretty mild, sustained energy that lasts for a long time and doesnt give any crash whatsoever. It is perfect for everyday energy, and not really for preworkout. I used it mainly during my SUPERLONG doubles I work every week... 2 15-hour shifts each week. 2 scoops at 11am, sipped on for about an hour, and 2 more scoops at 4:30, chugged! Really nice addition to my work schedule. The long shifts suck my balls so anything helps, although a hardcore energy product is hit and miss for me. I cant be going around all hyper and I cant have any crash... So BLAST fits PERFECT on that aspect. I dont really recommend it for preworkout. Ive tried 3 scoops of BLAST and it did give some nice energy, but not the KICK-YO-AZZ type stuff I prefer. 1 scoop BLAST + 3 velocity xt is AWESOME.

VALUE: 9/10 - This tub is TINY, but it lasts forever. 75 servings is a ton, and you really only need 1 serving, 2 at the very most. I till have 1/3 a tub and I use 6-12 scoops a week.

YES I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!!

8.892/10 - GET IT, TRY IT, you WILL like it!

I will buy another tub when I run out, I really enjoyed it. It works to help keep you focused. I used it to study all night for projects/tests, I used it to stay alert/energized at work, I used it in conjunction with other products for preworkout. I works on many aspects, I think its a great product and absolutely worth trying.

Thanks Nimbus!

ballin
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

Originally Posted by AConrad00 View Post
    ballin
    Sweet......really appreciate it man!

No one interested in running BLAST?

Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To anyone who runs this product.... PLEASE check out my old log on it on how to take the product. When I do use this product, I still use the Blast Shot method, but either way, skim through my posts and check the videos out and you can find some ways to make this stuff tastes like the bomb-diesel!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109890411

(as for nobody applying yet... the logging scene is down Tim, I can tell from my own promo up. New year just came and so many companies threw out promos quickly!)

Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cool name
    High Master League Zerg - Starcraft 2 Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/brotosterone
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iblast002

"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerS_MMA

blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blumnblam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember really wanting to try this product (as I do research in a Biochemisty lab so the air is always really dry and my whole body dries out) and/or Poseidon this past semester. The only problem was that it was almost $40, which I guess seems aite for 75 servings, but....

I'd apply to run a log for this product, but I submitted an application for Magnum.

This is just a glorified bump because I'm really interested as to how this product is. Wish I could've applied for 2 supplements. I suppose what's done is done.

Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urchin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by In The Gym Tim View Post
    No one interested in running BLAST?

Hell, i'd love to, but I've already used it. If you want a second review, and you don't mind that I'm from Canada... count me in!
    E-stats
    Bench: 385
    Squat: 412
    Deadlift: 400

Real Stats: less.

saltwaterfish.ca the hi-tech saltwater fish blog!

bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Sex:male

Height:5-11

Weight:240

Bodytype:between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph

Training experience: I have been working out on and off since college (about 10 years) I have been working out faithfully for the past 4 years since i work at the gym i goto, so i have no excuse not to workout

Training Schedule:
    Monday:chest/triceps
    Tuesday:Bicep/back
    Wednesday:Legs
    Thursday:Shoulders/traps
    Friday:Off
    Saturday:Off
    Sunday:Repeat over

Cardio Schedule:20-30 Minutes cardio
    20 minutes bike or Eliptical
    10 minutes walk/run

Current Diet and macros:
    Typical day 2000-2500 cal
    Break:Whole wheat bagel/egg whites and 1 egg
    Snack:Sm can of tuna
    Lunch: Salad, sandwhich(whole wheat bread), fruit, yogurt
    Snack:Protein shake, yogurt
    Dinner: Chicken, veggies
    Snack: Protein shake/cottage cheese

Current supplements:
    Gat: Jet fuse NOx
    On: Fish oil
    Now:CLA
    GNC:Mega men
    Dymatize: Acetyl-L carnitine
    Dymatize:Elite protein

Supplement history:Superdrol,Halodrol, 1AD, 4AD, Animal stak, BAM, Superdrol NG, Creatine, Protein, BCAA

Short Term Goal:Lose 20 lbs

Long Term Goal:Increase LBM, and lower BF

Can you post before/after picture: yes

Why should we pick you:It seems as though no one wants to log your fine product, I would have no problems writing an honest log for this. I have heard a lot of great things about the company and would enjoy trying out this product

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What in the hell is going on here? Another promo? nobody tells me nothing.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

You should always include a link to the product (bb.com store) in the first post
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
    You should always include a link to the product (bb.com store) in the first post
    Tim still needs some work
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bruinsfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Im the only one who has appled for this? WOW!!!

California Dreaming Carpenter.Jeremy's Avatar
    Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Jeremy C Application: Please pick me!!

Name: Jeremy Carpenter

User: Carpenter.Jeremy

Sex: M

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 197

Body Type: Ecto/Meso

Training experience: Have been going to the gym for quite a while and my best friend was my personal trainer.

Current Training Schedule:
    Weeks: 1,5,9

Monday: Chest, Triceps
    Muscle Group Exercise Sets/Reps
    Chest Bench Press 4/12
    Flat-Bench bumbell Press 3/12
    Incline Dumbell Fly 3/10
    Triceps Overhead Triceps (rope) 3/15
    **superset with**
    Lying Triceps Extension 3/12-16
    Dip (Bodyweight only) 3/Failure

Tuesday: Shoulders, Traps, Abs
    Shoulders Overhead Barbell Press 3/12
    Upright Row 3/12
    Lateral Raise 3/15
    Bent-Over Latgeral Raise 3/20
    Traps Barbell Shrug 3/12-14
    Dumbell Shrug 2/10-12
    Abs Hanging Leg Raise 3/Failure
    Crunch 3/Failure

Wednesday: Back Biceps
    Back Pull-Up 3/Failure
    Bent-Over Barbell Row 3/20
    Seated Cable Row (wide grip) 3/15
    Seated Cable Row (close grip) 3/25
    Biceps Barbell Curl 3/12
    Preacher Curl 3/15
    Incline Dumbell Curl 3/12

Thursday: Legs, Calves, Abs
    Legs Barbell Squat 3/10
    Leg Press 3/10
    Lunge 3/12
    Leg Extension 3/15
    Lying Leg Curl 3/15
    Calves Standing Calf Raise 3/12
    Seated Calf Raise 3/15
    Abs Reverse Crunch 3/Failure
    Cable Crunch 3/20

Friday: Chest, Triceps
    Chest Low-Cable Crossover 3/15
    **superset with**
    High-Cable Crossover 3/20
    Incline Barbell Press 3/121
    Decline Push-Up 2/failure
    Triceps Close Grip Bench Press 3/8,8,12
    Pressdown (straight bar) 3/20
    One-Arm Overhead Dumbell
    Extension 3/12

Weeks: 2,6,10

Monday: Shoulders, Traps
    Shoulders Overhead Barbell press 4/8,8,10,12
    Smith Machine Upright Rw 3/12
    Lat Raise 3/12
    Cable Front Raise 3/12
    Traps Smith Machine Shrug Back 3/15
    **Superset**
    Smith Machine Shrug Frnt 3/15

Tuesday: Back, Bicep, Abs
    Back Pull Up (body weight) 3/failure
    Bent Over barbell Row 3/20
    Seated Cable Row 3/15
    Straigt Arm Pulldown 3/25
    Biceps Barbell Curl 3/12
    Preacher Curl 3/15
    Incline Dumbbell Curl 3/20
    Abs Hanging Leg Raise 3/failure
    Crunch 3/failure

Wednesday: Chest, Triceps
    Chest Bench Press 3/15
    Incline Dumbbell Press 3/12
    Incline Dumbell Flye 3/15
    Machine or Pec-Deck Flye 3/20
    Triceps Close-Grip Bench Press 3/12
    Pressdown 3/20
    Lying Triceps Extension 3/22

Legs Barbell Squat 3/8
    Leg Press 3/10
    Lunge 3/12
    Leg Extension 3/15
    Lying Leg Curl 3/15
    Seated Calf Raise 3/15
    Abs Reverse Crunch 3/failure
    Cable Crunch 3/20

Friday: Shoulders, Traps
    Shoulders Cable Lat Raise 3/15
    **Superset**
    Cable Bent over lat Raise 3/15-20
    Overhead Dumbbell press 3/20 DropSet
    Reverse Machine Flye 3/20
    Traps Barbell Shrug 5/8,8,10,10
    Dumbbell Shrug 3/15

Weeks: 3,7,11

Monday: Back, Biceps
    Back Bent Over Barbell Row 4/8,8,10,10
    Lat Pull Down 3/15
    One Arm Dumbbell Row 3/15
    Reverse grip pulldown 3/12
    Biceps Incline Dumbbell Curl 3/20
    **Superset**
    EZ-Bar Curl 3/15
    Cable Concentration Curl 3/25 DRPSET

Tuesday: Chest, Triceps, Abs
    Chest Bench Press 3/15
    Incline Dumbbell Press 3/15
    Incline Dumbbell Flye 3/20
    Machine or Pec-Deck Flye 3/20-25
    Triceps Close-Grip Bench Press 3/12
    Pressdown 3/20
    Lying Tricep Extension 3/22
    Abs Hanging Leg Raise 3/Failure
    Crunch 3/Failure

Wednesday: Shoulders, Traps
    Shoulders Overhead Barbell Press 3/15
    Upright Row 3/15
    Lateral Raise 3/20
    Bent-Over Lateral Raise 3/22
    Traps Barbell Shrug 3/12
    Dumbbell Shrug 2/15

Legs Barbell Squat 3/8
    Leg Press 3/10
    Lunge 3/12
    Leg Extension 3/15
    Lying Leg Curl 3/15
    Seated Calf Raise 3/15
    Abs Reverse Crunch 3/Failure
    Cable Crunch 3/15

Friday: Back, Biceps
    Back close-grip pull-up(body-weight) 3/failure
    **Superset**
    Pull-Up (body-weight) 3/Failure
    Seated Cable Row 3/15 RSTPAUS
    Lat Pulldown 3/20 DRPSET
    Biceps Barbell Curl 3/8,8,10
    Preacher Curl 3/12
    Alternating dumbbell curl 3/20

Weeks: 4,8,12

Monday: Legs, Calves
    Legs Barbell Squat 4/6,6,8,8
    Smith Machine Front Squat 3/8
    Hack Squat (HipWdthApart) 3/8
    Leg Extension 3/8
    Lying Leg Curl 3/8
    Calves Seated Calf Raise 3/20
    **superset**
    Leg Press Calf Raise 3/20

Tuesday: Chest, Triceps, Abs
    Chest Bench Press 3/15
    Incline Dumbbell Press 3/15
    Incline Dumbbell Flye 3/20
    Machine or Pec-Deck Flye 3/22
    Triceps Close Grip Bench Press 3/15
    Pressdown (Rotate Handle) 3/20
    Lying Triceps Extension 3/22
    Abs Hanging Leg Raise 3/failure
    Crunch 3/failure

Wednesday: Shoulders, Traps
    Shoulders Overhead Barbell Press 3/15
    Upright Row 3/20
    Lateral Raise 3/20
    Bent-Over Lateral Raise 3/20
    Traps Barbell Shrug 3/12
    Dumbbell Shrug 2/15

Thursday: Back, Biceps, Abs
    Back Pull-Up 3/failure
    Bent-Over Barbell Row 3/12
    Seated Cable Row (wide grip) 3/15
    seated cable Row (close grip) 3/15
    Biceps Barbell Curl 3/12
    Preacher Curl 3/15
    Incline Dumbbell Curl 3/20
    Abs Reverse Crunch 3/failure
    Cable Crunch 3/failure

Friday: Legs, Calves
    Legs Leg Extension 3/15
    **superset**
    Smich Machine Half Squat 3/12
    Leg Press 3/15
    Lunge 3/15
    Seated Leg Curl 3/15
    Calves Standing Calf Raise 3/6,8,8
    Seated Calf Raise 3/8

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 30-45 Minutes per day. Running and Swimming.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): BSN NO Xplode

Current Diet and macros: 50%% Protein 30 % Unsaterated Fats, 20% Carbs.

Current Daily water intake: 1-2 Gal

Short Term Goal: Drop at least 6 Percent Body Fat.

Long Term Goal: Completly Visible Abs, and Chest Muscles

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history: NO-Xplide. Gold Standard Protein, ADAM Daily Vitamin

Links to previous logs: I have not done any previous logs other than my daily workoutlog.
    Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes i would be more than willing to do this
    Lastly, WHY should we pick you:

I am a highly motivated individual and i do what i do for me. I enjoy working out and always love the extra challange of working harder. I know that if i am chosen for this product i will not dissapoint and i will constantly post all of my logs every day. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make myself better, and I have a feeling your product will emensely help!!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately upon receiving the product and my log / review will last until completion. I will also do a final review off all products.

THANKS!!!!!!!!

JEREMY CARPENTER.
    Last edited by Carpenter.Jeremy; 01-27-2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Add Photos
    I am who I am, and I'm proud of it.
    -----------------------------------------------------

Aint no party like a Cali Party!

soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500) soundfreak is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Carpenter.Jeremy View Post
    Name: Jeremy Carpenter
    User: Carpenter.Jeremy
    Sex: M
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 197
    Body Type: Ecto/Meso
    Training experience: Have been going to the gym for quite a while and my best friend was my personal trainer.
    i think he should be picked!

Nobody likes little Timmy.

POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Red face

Originally Posted by leonidas300 View Post
    Now I feel kinda sad.
    Blast sounds like a great product- I wish I could help out (logging hands are full).
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tim I got passed over in your other promo. Can I just copy and paste my appy to this one? Damn it I want to try some Nimbus products

California Dreaming Carpenter.Jeremy's Avatar
    Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carpenter.Jeremy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks!

Originally Posted by soundfreak View Post
    i think he should be picked!
    Thanks you fitness beast
    I am who I am, and I'm proud of it.
    -----------------------------------------------------

Aint no party like a Cali Party!

No way, i should be picked since i was the only one who signed up for this and then 4-5 days later, people started joining :-)

Originally Posted by leonidas300 View Post
    Seems to me as if my give away thread blew up bigger than yours!

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Now I feel kinda sad.
    Blast sounds like a great product- I wish I could help out (logging hands are full).
    He is just mad because he's old and Im youthfull!

Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    Tim I got passed over in your other promo. Can I just copy and paste my appy to this one? Damn it I want to try some Nimbus products
    Sure, go ahead!

Tim you presence is being requested in the Abyss thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/newrep...=1&p=280459781

POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its crazy there are not more applications in here.
    It must be that Clay really is more popular than Tim.