zain_mahdi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

is it true, do u lose ur muscle gain if you stop working out

hey there everybody,

i am a beginner in the bodybuilding world and i have this question that scares me everytime i think about it..

is it true that if u stop working out after gaining a good muscle, is it true that u might lost it..

somrthing else, is it true that using artificial proteins like amino 1000 can make u lose ur muscle gain faster "if u stop working out"

thanks a lot

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you don't use it you lose it.

krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100) krewzor is not very well liked. (-100)
    It is VERY true. The reason muscles grow is to compensate for the load your putting against them. Take the load away (working out weekly) and your muscles say "Ok, so if your done, then im done.. im outta here". If ya didnt know, if you were in space, your body will start to deteriorate your bones/muscles due to the fact that gravity isnt puting force against your body

I just saw a buddy of mine from the gym that i havent seen in probably 3-4 months and he has been out for that whole time due to injury. Lemme tell ya, we we're both VERY close in strength.. i use to think he was bigger than me. Well now, he has lost EVERY thing.. the dude is very skinny now. That was only 3 months.

Its like they say on dr. phil and all that stuff.. fitness is a life style. You have to make it a part of your life if you want to achieve what you want in your fitness goals. I cant eve remember the last time i missed a day in the gym
    Last edited by krewzor; 01-16-2009 at 11:11 PM.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like DBee said, "use it or lost it." It usually takes two weeks on average to start losing strength and the size follows soon after. Hell, three years ago I was hospitalized with pneumonia for only a week and when I got out I looked like total crap. Lost a lot of "water weight" but also a fair amount of muscle tissue as well, and my strength was down the crapper for the first three days back. Good thing is, muscle memory kicks in and by working out sensibly, you can get back what you lose and then some.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymMouse45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am trying to make a comeback after years of lackluster workouts. If you stop working out, or dont work out with sufficient intensity, you will lose your gains. So keep lifting!
    Just because it doesn't kill you doesn't mean it makes you stronger.