mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

!!ActivaTe Extreme + Juggernaut Log!!!

Alright, this will be my first attempt at a log so go easy on me guys. I have been training for around 4 years just to get into shape, and build a little muscle, but now i am getting serious about it. Got personal training sessions a few times a week, eatin better and my goal is to compete in the 09 New Brunswick Classic here in my province.

Before this starts: i know some people may not agree on my choice of using a test booster, your opinion is already pre-noted so lets get this show on the road.

Over the next month i will be using Infinite Labs Juggernaut (Pre-Workout) and Designer Supplements ActivaTe Extreme(Test-Booster) to help me put on some mass. I have already been using the Jug for a few days now, and just picked up ActivaTe today.

I am starting off at around 173, 11.8 % BF. Im looking to gain around 3-5 pounds over the course of this month and hopefully stay around the same BF range.

My training Schedule is as follows:

Week 1:

Monday, Friday: Upper Body
    A1:Incline Barbell Press 5x5 (4 second neg, 1 second up)
    A2:wide grip pull-ups 5x5 (4 sec neg, 1 second up): will be bringing the back of my neck up to touch the bar

B1:Side lateral raises 3x10(4 sec neg, 1 sec up)
    B2:Military press 3x up to 10, my trainer has me on a set weight he wants to me strive to get 10 reps on. its only 65 pounds, but with the pre-exhaust lat raises, its harder than it looks lol

C1:Flat bench DB Flyes 2x15, instead of bringing the weights up directly, im bringing them a little further down my body to engage the lower chest more
    C2:Seated Machine Rows 2x15

D1: Barbell Curl 3x21 full range reps
    D2: Cable Pressdowns 3x21

Wed: Lower Body

Will update this once my trainer gets the new one to me tommorow

Tuesday, thursday, saturday:

HIIT 20 minutes

Sunday : off

The next week would have lower body 3 times and upper twice, and keep switching like that.

Meals:

Bfast:
    4-6 egg whites
    2-3 slices oatmeal brown bread
    4 meal hall sized glasses milk (2 skim, 2 chocolate)

Snack:
    Apple + PVL Whey MAXX chocolate Shake

Lunch:

Turkey sandwich on Oatmeal Brown bread (limited mayo, no cheese)
    Bowl of cottage cheese
    4 glasses milk, same as before

Supper:

This is a day to day basis, since i cant predict what will be made where i eat every night for supper (i live on campus).

Snack: PVL Shake

I workout when i find time during the day, usualy around 11 30 or 3, and i will have a PVL shake right after that aswell, with 5g Creatine Monohydrate.

Juggernaut seems to be doin a fairly good job of supplying a lot of energy, and defenitly helps with my recovery time. Vascularity was pretty good the other day to. My training buddy told me it was almost digusting haha.

Well, tomorrow i get my lower body workout so that should be fun, andrew, my trainer ,has a tendency to absolutely kick my ass so ill see how that goes.

Time to Get Geeked Babay!...Nothin but a peanut

mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikedmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On friday i got the lower body portion of the WO.

Single leg leg press:

Left leg: 6 reps(4 seconds down, 1 up), strip and do 12(4 seconds down, 1 up), strip and do 25(steady rate reps).
    3-5 min rest
    Right leg: same deal. Do this twice

Hamstring curls:

6 reps with heels touching, toes pointed out
    6 reps neutral foot position
    6 reps toes touching, heels out

2-4 min rest, do this 3 times

This day absolutely kicked my ASS. This was really the only time i have ever felt a sincere leg pump from a workout. The juggernaut seemed to keep goin, and give me the extra intensity of the last few reps of the 25's SLP. havent felt much from the activate yet, but that is expected.

Saturday:

Upper body again (schedule was messed up this week cause it was hard to get training times booked, but on monday everything starts as planned).
    Today i feel more agressive in the gym, i wanted to keep lifting even though my arms felt like exploding. Vascularity was still really good. Pump was phenomenal, my arms stayed half bent for an hour after haha. The 21 rep superset at the end is murder btw.

Sunday: Off day, want to be fresh for monday

ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm in on the log bro... Keep it going bro...
    ǝɟıl ɹnoʎ ɟo spuoɔǝs ǝǝɹɥʇ ǝʇsɐʍ llıʍ sıɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ

★☆★ STREET KING ★☆★
    The band is back - BMBC
    Tech genius
    Original LE crew
    Apple a day crew
    MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD

Talking Legs!

Today was lower body again, and let me tell you somethin...

now THAT is a pump. almost looked like i had a tennis ball under my skin haha.
    Intensity was through the roof today, i was able to push through the SLP 25's easier (that is a relative term haha) and i just felt like i wanted to keep goin. It was hard to gauge the weight increase from last time if there was any, because i had to use a machine for SLP's instead of the loaded leg press.

On a side note, my training partner is taking a similar stack: Horepower by Ultimate Nutrition, and AcvitaTe Extreme aswell. He is finding that it is really boosting his strength as well.

Appetite had been increasing the past few days, and im startin to notice it more now. It could get annoying, because i am trying to keep a relatively clean bulk, but if i can keep tabs on the ****ty food and just eat more cottage cheese and shakes, i think i should make out fine.

So far so good, startin HIIT tommorow...god help me

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Im in.. Good luck with it!

really wish i could get my hands on a camera for some start off/progress pics thogh...

Thanks for subbin in patriot and bigt!
    Last edited by mikedmurray; 01-19-2009 at 01:22 PM.

Went through HIIT today. F**k eh haha

The indoor basketball court i was gonna do this in was completely booked all day, so i had to settle for a cross trainer.

5 min warm up
    20 mins HIIT; 30 sec all out, 30 sec slow, over and over

This was not fun...at all...haha im not a cardio kind of guy, but we all have to make sacrifices i guess. I took the juggernaut ealier in the day because i didnt want to be up all friggin night from the caffein. Wierd thing was though, even after i would COMPLETELY die, i would somehow find a 2nd, 3rd, 4th wind in my legs. which is very surprising seeing as how i destroyed them yesterday.
    So i would have to conclude that Activate really helps with recovery time.
    Bigger than yesterday, smaller than tommorrow.

clean-ish-bulk until July, then cut for 2009 November New Brunswick classic

ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mikedmurray View Post
    Went through HIIT today. F**k eh haha

The indoor basketball court i was gonna do this in was completely booked all day, so i had to settle for a cross trainer.

5 min warm up
    20 mins HIIT; 30 sec all out, 30 sec slow, over and over

This was not fun...at all...haha im not a cardio kind of guy, but we all have to make sacrifices i guess. I took the juggernaut ealier in the day because i didnt want to be up all friggin night from the caffein. Wierd thing was though, even after i would COMPLETELY die, i would somehow find a 2nd, 3rd, 4th wind in my legs. which is very surprising seeing as how i destroyed them yesterday.
    So i would have to conclude that Activate really helps with recovery time.
    Yeah bro I enjoyed activate extreme a lot when I ran it... Good stuff... Keep it going bro...
    ǝɟıl ɹnoʎ ɟo spuoɔǝs ǝǝɹɥʇ ǝʇsɐʍ llıʍ sıɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ

★☆★ STREET KING ★☆★
    The band is back - BMBC
    Tech genius
    Original LE crew
    Apple a day crew
    MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD

Thumbs up

Wednesday: Upper body

Bench = +10 pounds for 2 sets
    wide grip pull ups = getting easier, might add weight next week.
    military press = able to squeeze out 10 reps each time, but thats with a little help from the knees.
    Pressdowns = + 1 plate on the tower
    BB curls = +10 pounds (this one killed)

Muscles are getting a lot firmer now, cant wait till later on.

Thursday: HIIT

30 second sprint, 30 second walk. balls hard, but its gonna pay off. almost passed out at round 16 but i pushed through.

Legs tommorow yippy
    Bigger than yesterday, smaller than tommorrow.

clean-ish-bulk until July, then cut for 2009 November New Brunswick classic

nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nnemetz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    _________ _ __ __ _ __ _ __ _____________ _ _ _

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ***********************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT**************************

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN, BE A JUGGERNAUT, THE NEW AND IMPROVED YOU STARTS HERE........I WILL BE HERE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941
    http://www.iamjuggernaut.com/new/

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements