Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Will this ever happen? (serious)

Will the supplement companies in the near future with all the technology we have, develop supplements soo high-tech that we won't need to eat whole foods anymore?

Imagine that, taking a bunch of supplements every meal, no need for real foods. Just all preservatives.

HAHA, what you guys think?

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Something like this will have to happen before we discover deep space travel. (serious)

(not serious)

(well serious, in a joking kinda way)

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To hell with that. I enjoy eating.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    To hell with that. I enjoy eating.
    That's for damn sure. I love me some steak
    Current Stack:

TP: WPI Cold-Filtration
    TP: 50%/50% Dextrose/Maltodextrin mix
    NOW Adam
    Labrada EFA Gold
    AST Micronized Creatine
    Core ABC
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How sad life would be if all I had to look forward to each day was taking some pills at various intervals....

Oh look this pill tastes like chalk..yum yum.. then no more eating until dinner

NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'd settle for a pill form of a protein shake.
    Sport Pharma Multi-V
    Sport Pharma Joint-V
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Controlled Labs White Flood
    Controlled Labs Green Mag
    Controlled Labs Purple Wrath
    Fish Oil
    Primaforce Citrulline Malate
    Primaforce Beta Alanine
    AI Glycobol
    Universal Torrent

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NeXeD View Post
    You've obviously never done a contest diet - I looked forward to my shakes! That's the sweetest meal I had.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NeXeD View Post
    ...it's called a handful of "amino" tabs.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    ...it's called a handful of "amino" tabs.
    Did you get the car washed?

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you get the car washed?
    No...I can't locate the oil change receipt.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    No.
    www.doghouses.com

jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if the only thing u have to look forward to is eating then thats sad but i do think that'd suck to just pop a couple pills everyday in stead of eating a juicy steak or some bbq ribs!
    yeeea brah

MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleManxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    then we wouldnt take those massive dumps any more lol

pros and cons to that i guess

hygiene would be better thats for sure
    -[The Friendly Misc Crew]-
    ***REP BACK***

NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeXeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You've obviously never done a contest diet - I looked forward to my shakes! That's the sweetest meal I had.
    nah no contests diets train strictly for lax and hockey.. and i don't mind looking way better than all my friends on the beach come summer.....

I don't mind the taste of some of them.... but i really don't like the aftertaste of any of the ON Whey's i tried.... Loving Dymatize Elite 12 and Torrent.

Amino tabs?
    Sport Pharma Multi-V
    Sport Pharma Joint-V
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Controlled Labs White Flood
    Controlled Labs Green Mag
    Controlled Labs Purple Wrath
    Fish Oil
    Primaforce Citrulline Malate
    Primaforce Beta Alanine
    AI Glycobol
    Universal Torrent

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It has been done. When Met-Rx was first launched ( Base & Plus ) they had guys ingesting only that for six to eight weeks ( plus liquids ) and made good strength and muscle gains. I did it myself for a week and straight and it was good, but cost me a fortune, as well as being very bland and boring. I can't imagine doing it again, as stated, I like real food and would miss Steak and sweet potatoes way too much.

Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ericisfly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i wouldnt mind. maybe make a steak out of supplements?!

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ericisfly View Post
    i wouldnt mind. maybe make a steak out of supplements?!
    Steak out of a grill sounds much better.

Seriously... If I had the option to have a perfect diet via pills, or an almost perfect diet with whole foods, I'd go whole foods all day.

UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UltraTrunks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    but life would be so convienent =D

--TheGuy-- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) --TheGuy-- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) --TheGuy-- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) --TheGuy-- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) --TheGuy-- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) --TheGuy-- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You couldn't keep me from eating...I need my Steak and Funyuns

Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Beast21 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I would definitely try the all pills diet if it was more effective than most whole food diets. I personally don't find much joy in eating. It's kind of a chore. Just me, I guess.

CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptMcClain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sounds like the product scivation is/was working on.
    **Fav Sup Companies**
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    Fusion Bodybuilding
    NOW Foods

H38PRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H38PRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H38PRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H38PRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H38PRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H38PRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H38PRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H38PRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H38PRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H38PRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) H38PRO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've thought about this myself. That'd be okay with me. I hate eating it's become a chore. Pasta, chicken. Rice, chicken. Pasta, steak. Pasta pasta pasta chicken steak chicken steak. Protein shakes. And yea, I look forward to the protein shakes over my meals. I can at least get them down quick verses sitting down and eating until I feel sick.

Pop a few pills and have the calories carbs and protein?
    Sh*t. I'd be happy.

Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wouldnt the stomach shrink to a tiny size?

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    wtf... sounds like someone finally watched that old skool movie 2001 a space odyssey!

Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How on earth could you compress 250g of protein into 5g pills?? lol
    If it was possible we would have to be swallowing like 5000 pills a day to get all our nutrients in.

Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's be cool if it were cheap and had the same nutritional value as real food, save time and money, but then again, I like food... Just not cooking it.

Even if it did happen, It wouldn't be in our lifetimes.
    "Strive for the impossible to be the best possible"

Follow me in:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121744311

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not pills but synthetic food is the future of humanity like it or not

the planet will not sustain itself forever with us constantly ****ting on it and breeding like rabbits, at some point there will simply not be enough natural food and synthetic analogs will have to be developed.

MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattMatt12341 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Vadim Beliaev View Post

the planet will not sustain itself forever with us constantly ****ting on it and breeding like rabbits, at some point there will simply not be enough natural food and synthetic analogs will have to be developed.
    Yes and when the aliens come, I'ma grill one up and eat that BITCH. alienburgers over pills FTW.
    I build software and muscle.

bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vadim Beliaev View Post

its true, at some point we'll reach a density dependent limiting factor and we REALLY dont want to get there...

back to technology, I do think that a transdermal patch with vital nutrients and nanites that track nutrient levels in the body will be a reality, delivering only the exact amount the body needs and at the exact place. no more worrying about oral bioavailability or liver toxicity or capsule fillers like maltodextrin and gelatin.

i think that nanotechnology along with molecule delivery systems will be a reality at some point
    Bryce Lewis, IFPA CPT
    onwards and upwards; quality not quantity

contest prep thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113042811