Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bad Kisser - Deal Breaker?

In an attempt to try and get over my FWB, because I know there's no future in it, I started talking to this other guy and we have now had two dates. He's funny, clever, runs his own business, polite etc, he's entertaining company. But I don't think he's that good looking. However, considering all his other assets, I thought I would try to get over the shallowness and give him a chance, hence our second date. Plus he's really into me.

Anyway we kissed at the end and OMG! It was horrible, the worst kiss ever. The guy was literally biting my face. It was so bad that I started to laugh in the middle.

Anyway what should I do? If I continue to see him, I'll have to tell him. But how? "Can we try that kiss again, but without the teeth?" I can't believe this guy's 34 and nobody has ever said anything. Or should I just end it now? I could deal with his average looks if he was a fantastic kisser, but right now he's on MSN and I daren't sign in cos I don't know what to say to him.

I am aware that age is against me and I should maybe not be so picky. But I have commitment issues.

Cliffs:
    - Met nice guy
    - Bad kisser
    - What to do?
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eww, I hate bad kissers! I hardly ever go back and give them another chance...it turns me off that much!

However, if you can see yourself being invested or whatnot, you should try and tell him how you like to be kissed. Say something like, let me show you what really gets me hot..or something to that effect...could work?

Sorry bout the FWB....
    ***Everyone's a Critic***

_Judge's Beantown Bitch_

loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    In an attempt to try and get over my FWB, because I know there's no future in it, I started talking to this other guy and we have now had two dates. He's funny, clever, runs his own business, polite etc, he's entertaining company. But I don't think he's that good looking. However, considering all his other assets, I thought I would try to get over the shallowness and give him a chance, hence our second date. Plus he's really into me.

Anyway we kissed at the end and OMG! It was horrible, the worst kiss ever. The guy was literally biting my face. It was so bad that I started to laugh in the middle.

Anyway what should I do? If I continue to see him, I'll have to tell him. But how? "Can we try that kiss again, but without the teeth?" I can't believe this guy's 34 and nobody has ever said anything. Or should I just end it now? I could deal with his average looks if he was a fantastic kisser, but right now he's on MSN and I daren't sign in cos I don't know what to say to him.

I am aware that age is against me and I should maybe not be so picky. But I have commitment issues.

Cliffs:
    - Met nice guy
    - Bad kisser
    - What to do?
    How did you change your username? You can do that?

Either way, HELL YES HELL MOTHER FCUKING YES IT'S A DEAL BREAKER.

I was once with this girl, we had an awesome date, and then we kissed, the WORST kiss ever, she used too much tongue, and kissed like a wet fish flopping around on dry land. I had to stop after 5 minutes, I did finger-bang her and she sucked me off, gave me a good reason not to kiss her again after that.

She kept on asking me to go to a hotel with her, I made too many excuses and now she's given up. If she kissed even medicore then I would be able to tolerate it, but no way, a bad kiss is a bad kiss. And it ruins the whole foreplay mode because you just want to keep your lips away from theirs.

William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i really dont think one bad kiss should end a new relationship. Maybe he was nervous. I mean if the dude is 34 and is that bad maybe he just has very little dating experience.

I think it would be a good idea to try one more date. If you really like the guy you can work through the face violation.

hope that helps
    I am indestructible until God calls me home - Martin Luther

music is therapy
    Irish crewz

loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000) loney is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tid-bit06 View Post
    Eww, I hate bad kissers! I hardly ever go back and give them another chance...it turns me off that much!

However, if you can see yourself being invested or whatnot, you should try and tell him how you like to be kissed. Say something like, let me show you what really gets me hot..or something to that effect...could work?

Sorry bout the FWB....
    LOL, saying that when the guy is 34 years old? Countless girls say to me that they can tell how the guy is in bed from the way they kiss, if this buisness dude is a bad kisser, just imagine how bad he is at other things.

She wouldn't want him biting her at really sensitive places now would she? :P

500 Internal Server Error RedDragons55's Avatar
    RedDragons55 is just really nice. (+1000) RedDragons55 is just really nice. (+1000) RedDragons55 is just really nice. (+1000) RedDragons55 is just really nice. (+1000) RedDragons55 is just really nice. (+1000) RedDragons55 is just really nice. (+1000) RedDragons55 is just really nice. (+1000) RedDragons55 is just really nice. (+1000) RedDragons55 is just really nice. (+1000) RedDragons55 is just really nice. (+1000) RedDragons55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    id say see him again, sometimes the first kiss can be awkward and cause it to not be so great that was the deal with my gf she was a real wierd kisser till prolly the 5th time we hung out and she started to kiss different i think it was a comfort thing. '

i couldnt be with a bad kisser though

tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tid-bit06_old has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by loney View Post
    LOL, saying that when the guy is 34 years old? Countless girls say to me that they can tell how the guy is in bed from the way they kiss, if this buisness dude is a bad kisser, just imagine how bad he is at other things.

Hey, my first reaction to the OP is that it would be a deal breaker for me...I'm just saying that if she thinks she can deal, and it's worth the extra effort, to do whatever she deems necessary!
    ***Everyone's a Critic***

_Judge's Beantown Bitch_

For time is on our side. LeumasNehpets's Avatar
    LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I've slept with girls purely because my kissing got them so horny. I use it when we're both alone at my place, I'll start kissing and escalate to the neck, down the body, the breasts etc. Whilst slowly manipulating items of clothing off her, she doesn't realise because we're so in the moment of kissing.

Enough bragging, it is a deal breaker, if he can't kiss, he can't ****.

If he can't ****, he's ****ed.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tid-bit06 View Post

Sorry bout the FWB....
    Thing is he's already sending me very sexual texts and IMs, I think that would just encourage him more than I may want to, you know?

How did you change your username? You can do that?

Either way, HELL YES HELL MOTHER FCUKING YES IT'S A DEAL BREAKER.

I was once with this girl, we had an awesome date, and then we kissed, the WORST kiss ever, she used too much tongue, and kissed like a wet fish flopping around on dry land. I had to stop after 5 minutes, I did finger-bang her and she sucked me off, gave me a good reason not to kiss her again after that.

She kept on asking me to go to a hotel with her, I made too many excuses and now she's given up. If she kissed even medicore then I would be able to tolerate it, but no way, a bad kiss is a bad kiss. And it ruins the whole foreplay mode because you just want to keep your lips away from theirs.
    Email service@bodybuilding.com

Yeah exactly, I just wanted to get away afterwards!

Originally Posted by William McC View Post
    i really dont think one bad kiss should end a new relationship. Maybe he was nervous. I mean if the dude is 34 and is that bad maybe he just has very little dating experience.

I think it would be a good idea to try one more date. If you really like the guy you can work through the face violation.

hope that helps
    I think I could handle either the face thing OR the kissing thing. I'm not sure I can deal with both!

Damn right!

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000) Iron Magyar is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont understand how it is possible to kiss poorly? Wtf biting your face? Like literally? I dont get it...

Every girl i kissed told me i was a crazy good kisser...
    "Good music penetrates the ear with facility and quits the memory with difficulty"

Resident Audiophile

Originally Posted by Iron Magyar View Post
    I dont understand how it is possible to kiss poorly? Wtf biting your face? Like literally? I dont get it...

Every girl i kissed told me i was a crazy good kisser...
    Yeah he had his mouth wide open and I could feel his teeth grazing my face *shudder*

bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bproof has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe you could give him pointers to make the experience more enjoyable? I find it hard to believe you would break up for him just because he isn't great at kissing, maybe its something else?

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What makes a guy a bad kisser?

I consider myself an awesome kisser but am just curious.

skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post

+1

But also what is a "good" kiss. As kisses can be different. A good first kiss?

Originally Posted by bproof View Post
    Maybe you could give him pointers to make the experience more enjoyable? I find it hard to believe you would break up for him just because he isn't great at kissing, maybe its something else?
    He's not that good looking either, and I like handsome guys. I really want to be with a guy I'm proud to be seen out with and all the other women are jealous (yes shallow, but why not? Who here would date a fat girl?)

Originally Posted by Dave P View Post

When it makes you laugh in the middle, and then makes you feel a bit sick.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When it makes you laugh in the middle, and then makes you feel a bit sick.
    Well yea but thats a REACTION to a bad kiss...not the reason its a bad kiss.

Personally the worst kisses I've gotten were because of things like teeth and cold tongue. Oh...my...god...nothing is nastier than kissing an aggressive girl with a cold tongue.

lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lafemmeforte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hmmm, I don't like it when people have their mouths too wide open or go right at it with the tongue, i feel like they're attacking my face.

aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He's not that good looking either, and I like handsome guys. I really want to be with a guy I'm proud to be seen out with and all the other women are jealous (yes shallow, but why not? Who here would date a fat girl?)

That is true! Haha you think just like me, i don't care if people call me shallow we only live once. But yeah if you're not satisfied I say break it off, why settle for less when you can get better?

dibbler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dibbler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dibbler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dibbler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dibbler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dibbler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dibbler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dibbler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dibbler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dibbler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dibbler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not good looking ,not a good kisser ,no you are not shallow just making a choice he isn't your type , MSN option is easy either block him so he won't see you online or change your status to offline before you sign in ,you can still see and chat with everyone you want to but you will have to start the converstation ,the texts are a whole new problem to stop without feelings getting hurt on his side . But by reading your post you already know it isn't gonna happen !
    well 98% of me has made it this far

Thanks everyone.

So what should I tell him? Should I say outright that the kiss killed it, or should I just say I don't feel there's a spark? Or should I make up something like my FWB just told me he was in love with me and I wanna give that a try? Any other suggestions? I don't wanna hurt the guy, he's a really good bloke.

Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500) Skinydudegetbig is not very helpful. (-500)
    So in an effort to make this thread educational.... what should I do to be a good kisser? I don't have much experience so I think my kissing is average, plain and would probably get boring after a while cuz I don't know how to change it up.

aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks everyone.

So what should I tell him? Should I say outright that the kiss killed it, or should I just say I don't feel there's a spark? Or should I make up something like my FWB just told me he was in love with me and I wanna give that a try? Any other suggestions? I don't wanna hurt the guy, he's a really good bloke.
    Yeah basically tell him you don't feel like getting into anything serious right now if you want to be "nice" about it.

William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50) William McC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks everyone.

if you dont really want to date him, just tell him the truth. Telling him that he should learn how to kiss before he takes another women on a date will be much more helpful them "i just dont feel a spark!"
    I am indestructible until God calls me home - Martin Luther

music is therapy
    Irish crewz

Originally Posted by aeons View Post
    Yeah basically tell him you don't feel like getting into anything serious right now if you want to be "nice" about it.
    Well I did mention that before, he said that was ok and he didn't want to either, but he's constantly texting me and IMing me. But I do want to be nice about it.

Originally Posted by William McC View Post
    if you dont really want to date him, just tell him the truth. Telling him that he should learn how to kiss before he takes another women on a date will be much more helpful them "i just dont feel a spark!"
    More helpful maybe, surely more hurtful too? I don't want to be a bitch about it, its just unfortunate that the attraction is one-sided, which totally sucks in every situation that it occurs.

skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skinnygymboy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

More helpful maybe, surely more hurtful too? I don't want to be a bitch about it, its just unfortunate that the attraction is one-sided, which totally sucks in every situation that it occurs.
    If i was a bad kisser i'd want to know. Just be honest with him, he'll respect you a lot more in the long run. Just tell it how it is with a little sugar coating.

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tell him hes a bad kisser and that youll teach him.

teach him

then give him head.

positive reinforcement

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im not gonna dump a chick because she kisses bad, shes just inexperienced and theres room to learn, its like getting a virgin in bed and then dump her after wards because she was terrible. IMO i rather someone whos inexperienced to someone whos more experienced because i know they arent out there messin around with every swingin dick..
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    Im not gonna dump a chick because she kisses bad, shes just inexperienced and theres room to learn, its like getting a virgin in bed and then dump her after wards because she was terrible. IMO i rather someone whos inexperienced to someone whos more experienced because i know they arent out there messin around with every swingin dick..
    OK but this guy is 34 years old, and frankly I prefer a man who can take control in bed, I don't wanna be teaching guys how to kiss or have sex. At my age I expect them to know already.

Big7Ben86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big7Ben86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big7Ben86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big7Ben86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big7Ben86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big7Ben86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big7Ben86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big7Ben86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big7Ben86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big7Ben86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big7Ben86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol my ex told me a few months after we broke up that im a bad kisser, but she seemed to love kissin me. funny, because she was a virgin so she sucked at sex so i guess it evened things out? maybe not

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OK but this guy is 34 years old, and frankly I prefer a man who can take control in bed, I don't wanna be teaching guys how to kiss or have sex. At my age I expect them to know already.

Age doesnt mean anything, i know virgins over 30, like i said not everyone is experienced and has to learn somehow, we dont all start off as experienced bodybuilders, it takes years.
    If you dont want to teach anybody how to kiss or ****, fair enough, then dump the guy, * id like to know what his reaction will be when you tell him* you cant expect everyone you meet over 30 to be experienced lovers, you might aswell tack a sign to your forehead, sayin" dont talk to me unless you can kiss good and **** like a pornstar"..
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@