Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile ~ ~ ~ Stacking AEN's Bottled Revolutions featuring PreSurge ~ ~ ~

This wil be an in-depth unsponsored, no-nonsense and 100% honest log of an incredible science-based stack from the great minds @ Athletic Edge Nutrition. I intend this to be the ultimate AEN log with no stone left unturned.

Many of you are already familiar with products such as SteelEdge, IntraXCell and IntrAbolic. These products really lead the pack in their perspective categories and combined form a formidable stack. I have since made large purchases in ensuring these would be staples since first experiencing their awesome results 1st-hand.

This past year I have made considerable progress with the AEN stack as a core of my bb'ing supplements. I have lost bf and there is a noticeable difference, both in my physique as well as my performance. I am down from 245lbs to a current 224lbs. There is a reason, even beyond the strong science of AEN, that I am both a believer and a fan.

Featuring PreSurge, AEN's newest bottled revolution, ready to rock the sports supplement Pre-workout category as the pinnacle product of its kind.

My 1st and 2nd experiment videos ever made using moviemaker. Yes, you can expect more... At least one workout vid should be seen here at some point.

Bottom line, PreSurge is intended to provide a SURGE of Creatine, Nitric Oxide & Energy to PRIME and FUEL Muscular GROWTH!

Where to buy: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

AEN's Forum is a great way to find out specials and ask questions on the science of sports supplementation. http://aenutrition.com/forums/

Opportunity till Monday Nov. 22/08 to log PreSurge and/or the complete AEN stack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post247429221

What these science-backed formulas promise:

IntraXCell Highlights:

1. Boosts Explosive Muscular Strength & Power Output
    2. Increase Muscle Mass
    3. Increase Anaerobic Muscular Endurance
    4. Increase Aerobic Endurance
    5. Delay Muscular Fatigue - Train Harder & Longer
    6. No Bloating or Water-Retention

IntraXCell FAQ - The DEFINITIVE Beta-Alanine Thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=890283

IntrAbolic Highlights:

1. Stimulate the Anabolic Response, Build Muscle FAST
    2. Fight Muscle Breakdown, Boost Recovery
    3. Increase Muscular Strength & Endurance
    4. Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
    5. IntrAbolic-Peptides providing 70-80% rapidly absorbed, low-molecular
    weight di-and tripeptides
    6. 15 Grams of Amino Acids per scoop
    7. Shake & Mix-No blender needed.

IntrAbolic FAQ-THE Pioneer of Intra-Workout Supplementation
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3#post85780893

PreSurge Highlights:

1. Prime & Fuel Muscular GROWTH
    2. Increase Nitric Oxide Synthesis & Vascularity with patented GlycoCarn
    3. Maximize Blood flow, Engorging Muscles with Nutrient Filled Blood
    4. Maximize Muscle Fullness & Hardness
    5. Increase Energy, Intensity & Stamina
    6. Utilizes German made Creapure, the world's purest creatine with a proven safety profile
    7. Dramatically increase creatine uptake with specialized Russian Tarragon extract, NO CARBS NEEDED
    8. Utilizes a specialized wild green oat extract for Mental Energy & Focus
    9. Specifically designed to prime and sensitize your muscles for the anabolic flood of muscle building peptides and amino acids from IntrAbolic, our Phase- 2 Intra-Workout formula.

PreSurge FAQ - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111743821

I really believe the potential for this stack is limitless after experiencing the Intra-stack and now adding PreSurge. This is a complete bodybuilding-performance stack that includes the best science-tried and tested ingredients in sports nutrition today, including a few very new ones. In most cases, we're talking the best and most proven forms of ingredients that work in synergy to provide a performance and physique-altering edge.

I'll break each product down and highlight the ingredients and their benefits supporting their use in sports nutrition, esp. discussing some of the newer, exciting ingredients which are not as well known.

PreSurge doses will be experimental throughout and taken at different times before the gym to find my individualized sweet spot. Taken only on workout days.

IntrAbolic will be dosed one serving during workouts. New Citrus and Green Apple tastes will be discussed as they are new to me.

IntraXCell will be dosed mostly post-workout and higher on off days when IntrAbolic is not used. The intention is to hit a beta-alanine dose of 3.2-6g/day on average, throughout the log, to maximize muscular carnosine.

On with the Surging!
    Last edited by Peter LeDrew; 11-22-2008 at 08:29 PM.

DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaveGabe24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Amazing start, impressive detail already! You know I'll be following along, offering free kicks in the ass if necessary [although PreSurge probably has that covered]
    “When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

~-~-~The Brain Bulwark~-~-~
    www.masterminds.thebrainbulwark.com
    Free E-Book for 5 ways to improve your cognition and mental abilities.

Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Amazing start, impressive detail already! You know I'll be following along, offering free kicks in the ass if necessary [although PreSurge probably has that covered]
    Well I'll get into this soon enough, but yeah, I figured this fact out 1st-hand tonight after taking 10caps 30mins pre-arms. WOW!!

After the hard past few months, this was my best workout in quite some time.

Registered User bloodsimple1234's Avatar
    bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bloodsimple1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow,great detail buddy!

Originally Posted by bloodsimple1234 View Post
    wow,great detail buddy!
    Just trying to live up to the quality of the products. Not easy!

spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyvox2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice pic! How is that citric flavor?
    (ツ)

__AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd love to see what you think about this stack (Specially PreSurge).Sub'd & good luck .

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by spyvox2 View Post
    Nice pic! How is that citric flavor?
    I've now tried the new 'enhanced' citrus a couple of times and it seems to be much smoother... You can now easily add more water and the citrus taste still comes through without any bitterness for me at all. I am very impressed as this surely was not easy to do... see my sig. as high quality whey hydrolysate at this level takes on super bitter qualities to go with its amazing absorbing anabolic nature. It's better than ever now.

The new apple I have tried just once so far and the familiar bold green color that makes an impression on everyone at the gym, did its thing again last night... you get some funny looks and a couple buddies will always make some comment... I just say, it's my incredible hulk drink and then proceed to take a sip, scream loudly, beat my chest and grab the heaviest thing in the gym and throw it around... kidding of course.

It takes me back to the first days of logging my intrastack almost exactly this time last year... the smell and taste are familiar and it's been a long time, but I def. enjoy this newest apple version without any present bitterness or need to add carbs, flavor to hide it.

Bottom line, I enjoyed the flavors before, esp. citrus, but was careful to add only a little water to keep the sweetness... I really like the ability to add more water now and still keep an awesome taste. Yes, AEN keeps working on the details and working on perfection,, just like a top professional athlete/bodybuilder would. Top marks!
    Last edited by Peter LeDrew; 11-23-2008 at 08:27 AM.

Originally Posted by __AM__ View Post
    I'd love to see what you think about this stack (Specially PreSurge).Sub'd & good luck .
    Thanks AM,

I logged the IntraStack and loved it. IXC+IA. I loved the science-based formulas and dosing.

I loved the formula of PreSurge when I saw it and can't wait to get further into it... A capsule-based creatine esp. using Creapure and the new russian tarragon, was EXACTLY what I was looking for.

I read the many studies proving creapure's undisputed crown as the king of creatines, when looking at safety profile, quality and study proven. It's very stable and trumps the latest greatest creatine promises that have come along such as CEE. Based on my experiences and readings of CEE I would be cautious in the future expecting a creatine can be better than the study proven Creapure.

It is often in the companies own interest to market a new creatine as being superior and unique to give it an aura of interest and marketing ability.

Here is renowned researcher Dr. Mark Tallon kicking the bs to the curb when it comes to creatine stability and marketing claims.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/tallon8.htm

In his words:
    "If you have wasted you hard earned cash on these overpriced products your going to be really pissed by the time you finish reading this article. I am going to provide you with the REAL science behind how much creatine really is absorbed when given in the only PROVEN performance enhancing form of creatine. That's right plain old "creatine monohydrate".

So bottom line, beware of companies making extreme claims that their newest creatine is vastly superior. In most cases it is possibly inferior as was shown with CEE and KreAlkyln, aka bufferred creatine, and in a worse case scenario it's safety and quality is unproven and possibly harmful.

If you want some real science to go with your creatine products, here is some interesting new data:
    Creapure is now, for the very first time in PreSurge, combined with a new counterpart, Russian Tarragon. There is a study that demonstrates this herb when combined with Creapure, can increase its uptake, comparable to creatine with dextrose alone or with dextrose + protein.
    http://www.jissn.com/content/5/S1/P4

I became aware of this study even before PreSurge was released so when I saw it was in the new AEN product, I was excited to get to try it out.

The unique PreSurge smell may be due to Russian Tarragon:
    Tarragon is one of the four fines herbes of French cooking, and often added to meat dishes which is interesting since creatine is found in meat. It is aromatic, which likely imparts the pleasant smell of PreSurge capsules.
    Last edited by Peter LeDrew; 11-23-2008 at 08:19 AM.

Question Why Creapure?

Creapure brand of creatine monohydrate is produced with a unique patented non-carcinogenic process in a FDA registered GMP plant in Germany with no possible risk of cross contamination or high levels of its breakdown byproduct creatanine that can occur with cheaper creatine's. Creapure is recognized for consistent and homogenous quality (min 99.9% creatine monohydrate) which increases your value, while keeping it contaminate free. Creapure is the only creatine monohydrate produced outside China.

Along with the safety profile, I am also satisfied that the over 500 hundred peer reviewed, published studies to support it as an effective ergogenic, prove its superiority. Other creatines have very little research or simply none at all.

Knowing the study on Russian Tarragon utilized Creapure, also validates the use of these ingredients in PreSurge as science-backed.

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am in for this ride.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Getting PreSurge - impressions and a little on AEN quality.

I finally got my PreSurge Friday and the artist pics on the site are quite nice, but even they don't show the true beauty and radiant red nature of this product. The labels are very shiny and really a work of art, similar to the outstanding new IntrAbolic labeling.

There is also so much info squeezed onto those labels, including the GlycoCarn and Creapure patents as well as the much appreciated GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice stamp:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Ma...uring_Practice

GMP is found on each and every AEN product and they have been ahead of the game.
    Originally Posted by wiki
    By June 2010, the same cGMP requirements will apply to all manufacture of dietary supplements.
    So Friday I had to take 6 caps just to finally feel the energy/mood effect people have mentioned... I did this before helping a buddy move, so it was good timing anyways and I might have got a little blood flow to my muscles moving some of the bigger items. lol

The energy didn't feel synthetic or extreme, but smoother and more pleasant than a heavy stim-product. It was a nice 1st experience that wore off gradually as we finished moving and later got into some PS3 Heavenly Sword.

I also wanted to begin early so I could achieve the build-up effect of some of the nutrients in PreSurge. I believe continued use of PS will allow for greater benefits that build as time goes on, which is where I am going with Saturday's Xtreme dosing!!
    Last edited by Peter LeDrew; 11-23-2008 at 08:46 AM.

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Your log is WAY better than mine!
    Nice Detail!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Talking Once I start I cannot stop myself!!!

1st workout and 16 caps of PreSurge on a Saturday.

Wanting that build-up effect to hit me just in time for my arm workout Sat. evening I dosed 3 caps upon waking, another 3 caps while I was taking care of my nephews for that added energy managing a 2yr-old and a 5yr-old.

~3hrs after my last 3 caps,
    30mins pre-workout I finally decided on 10 caps so my guns could FEEL the SURGE!

As my theme of this workout, i dig into NIN's newest album and the song Discipline ... Once I start I cannot stop myself.

Motivation in the gym has been pretty low-moderate since coming off a severe bout with influenza and then not long before that a head cold... lost muscle, strength and my 1st workouts back were far from encouraging. It's now been ~ 2 weeks and slowly I am getting back to form.

30mins passed and I was at the gym and I was def. feeling a renewed rush of energy and felt I had to do stuff and lift stuff. HEAVY STUFF!!

It was Arm day and I couldn't have picked a better time to judge the pump effect i was hoping for.

I was moving from exercise to exercise and hitting opposing muscle groups (Bi's/Tri's) right after another. This will be a rough copy of what I did in order. Reps/sets were fairly high to encourage more blood flow effect and rests were very short.

Preacher Curl machine (single and two-arm)
    Standing DB Triceps extensions
    Hammer Curls
    Triceps Pushdowns
    DB curls
    Reverse grip tri pushdowns

Energy/Mood/Intensity SURGE:

I was in a good mood all day and I noticed I seemed to be moving fast once I got to the gym... my mind was a little racy when changing and I was worried I was going to lock my stuff in the locker with the keys inside as I did once before... basically, I knew I had to get in that gym and move ****. I only had 40mins so intensity had to be high if I wanted to make progress.

Aggression and intensity grew as my workout progressed rather than the opposite effect that sometimes occurs. I bolded Aggression as it was a def. effect. I really was focused and putting energy into every set/rep, right to closing time of the gym. This was the most intense workout I have had in a month at least and possibly the most overall effective weight workout in months. I felt the surge.

Strength/Reps/Endurance SURGE:

Really good for a change since being healthy again. I was approaching my normal strength levels for the first time in a long while. Very encouraging sign and I know I am back. I even dabbled in my heaviest weights to judge my current strength... very positive. I will try and post the weights I am using for various exercises for now on... at least the main exercises. Volume was fairly high tonight and I just wanted to keep pumping until the gym kicked me out... last one leaving!

Pump/Vascularity SURGE:

Pump was awesome tonight and didn't smack me right away, but creeped up toward the end of my workout. As I finished off my workout i felt engorged throughout my arms and a quick flex in the mirror impressed me. I am seeing the old arms coming back from the brink of extinction. I felt/saw the surge!

I have lost some weight since being sick and with that muscle/strength. I am looking to get that back minus the fat and remain ~225-230lbs or eventually a very lean 220lbs.

Vascularity seemed to be higher than usual for me... I haven't been very vascular when I was heavier, but I noticed the veins in my arms (esp. forearms) really showing tonight... This is also something I want to get back as I gained some BF and lost some Vascularity as a result.

I'm not going to claim PreSurge was the definite factor of my great workout as I am just feeling 100% the past few days after being majorly ill from a nasty flu... I think the combined effect of feeling better/healthy and PreSurge supplementation was the reason and I am excited to be both healthy and using such an innovative pre-workout product.

Current weight: 224lbs

Today will be Shoulders!
    Last edited by Peter LeDrew; 11-23-2008 at 10:00 AM.

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
    Your log is WAY better than mine!
    Nice Detail!
    Of course! Thanks. lol

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Damn, you've already put a ton of info into this, very impressive and enjoyable to read already!
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    I am in for this ride.
    You feelin' the SURGE lately Mick?

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    Damn, you've already put a ton of info into this, very impressive and enjoyable to read already!
    When it comes to your products I have a lot to say... I appreciate the effort and quality you put into them and the no bs-science approach most companies avoid.

And Mick, Showtime or anyone else, feel free to post links to your logs here... I'm trying to see and understand exactly how PreSurge affects everyone and what doses are being used, etc... all useful info.
    Last edited by Peter LeDrew; 11-23-2008 at 10:09 AM.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want a few tubs of citrus intrabolic because the taste really is amazing.

I was sent two tubs of the green apple but it can't compare to the citrus. It really does remind me of from concentrate orange juice. Hook me up !!!!

Looks like this will be a great log!

__AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    The unique PreSurge smell may be due to Russian Tarragon:
    Tarragon is one of the four fines herbes of French cooking, and often added to meat dishes which is interesting since creatine is found in meat. It is aromatic, which likely imparts the pleasant smell of PreSurge capsules.
    Interesting...

my mind was a little racy when changing and I was worried I was going to lock my stuff in the locker with the keys inside as I did once before...

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    I want a few tubs of citrus intrabolic because the taste really is amazing.

I was sent two tubs of the green apple but it can't compare to the citrus. It really does remind me of from concentrate orange juice. Hook me up !!!!

Looks like this will be a great log!
    lol, thanks. Citrus is awesome.

I pay for my products. BB.com can 'hook' you up!! Cuz, I'm not trading or exhanging my IntrAbolic stock for anything!!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Muhahahah

That was thrown in to "subconciously" sway ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION into sending me the warehouse

Originally Posted by __AM__ View Post
    Interesting...

Yeah, there's no doubt of the distinctive PreSurge smell... I willing to bet it is the Tarragon from what I have read on it... kinda aromatic and pleasant.

Yeah, I was just kinda rushing in the desire to throw some weights around and the Intensity/MentalEdge Complex was kicking in big time.

Talking

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Muhahahah

That was thrown in to "subconciously" sway ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION into sending me the warehouse
    Bottom line:

Dracoy desperately desires my Citrus Ice IntrAbolic.

Oh, and I just bought the warehouse!!

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You feelin' the SURGE lately Mick?
    It's coming with every workout. I have found that 7 Capsules is my optimum.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Niiiiiiiiiice start Pete...

I may have to do an unsponsored log of the 3.

I'd suggest dosing 6 caps 60 minutes preworkout then another 3-4 about 15 minutes pre with a lot of water. Found it to be great for a surge (no pun intended) at around the 45 minute mark of the workout.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky

Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    It's coming with every workout. I have found that 7 Capsules is my optimum.
    Good to hear you are enjoying PreSurge.

Interesting Mick. I guess your lower bodyweight might be a factor... I am taking 9 tonight as I head out to blast shoulders. I couldn't really avoid taking it with food though so we'll see how that goes.

Originally Posted by rudyky08 View Post
    Niiiiiiiiiice start Pete...

I may have to do an unsponsored log of the 3.

I'd suggest dosing 6 caps 60 minutes preworkout then another 3-4 about 15 minutes pre with a lot of water. Found it to be great for a surge (no pun intended) at around the 45 minute mark of the workout.
    Thanks for that suggestion... You've been on this awhile so I will try something like this... Last nights workout I noticed the effects seemed to build as my workout progressed so maybe a dose a little earlier, followed by another closer to the workout will create some cool effects from start to end. Kinda makes sense.

rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for that suggestion... You've been on this awhile so I will try something like this... Last nights workout I noticed the effects seemed to build as my workout progressed so maybe a dose a little earlier, followed by another closer to the workout will create some cool effects from start to end. Kinda makes sense.
    I tried taking 9 (optimal dose for me) today 90 minutes pre. The effects set in about 20 minutes after but continue to get more and more pronounced as the time passes. My workout was tremendous...well exceeding my expectations and the only difference was PreSurge.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by rudyky08 View Post
    I tried taking 9 (optimal dose for me) today 90 minutes pre. The effects set in about 20 minutes after but continue to get more and more pronounced as the time passes. My workout was tremendous...well exceeding my expectations and the only difference was PreSurge.
    Awesome!

I highly value and trust your judgement... Everyone on this forum should. I'm a huge fan of AEN so I can get a bit excited taking PreSurge and then wonder if the benefits are really PreSurge or simply my excitement and eagerness... So far the feedback from many honest and reliable knowledgeable users has been great, including yours... I really had an awesome arm workout on my 1st experience.

I missed my shoulder workout last night so I have only worked arms so far... I am going soon to do cardio, then run around with my nephews again and tonight I will crush Pecs and Shoulders. As my excitement weans a little and as I dial in my dosage, the true PreSurge shall be unveiled.

stay tuned