tr20sdrummer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

retain muscle well, but legs look thick but not fat. what training??

hi ladies im trying to help my sis get back in shape.. this is a quote from her by the way for the title lol... but her legs r kina thicker not fat.. shes about 5'4" and had a baby not too long ago..shes gonna start coming to the y w/ me.. what types of work outs should i start her out on??? the thick leg part is a new one on me im not sure what to do about that so this is why i am asking.. the rest is toning n losing bf% which i can handle lol any advice would be amazing lol thank you ladies...

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    You give her height, but what's her weight? If she's saying her legs are thick, then she's holding bodyfat and needs to lean them out. Make sure she's got the right eating plan because this is key to dropping body fat...not training.

As for workouts start her off with full body workouts. This is great for getting her used of different exercises and equipment. Once she gets more comfortable, she can do split workouts just like you. Women should train the same as men, it's no different.

Eating plan, weight training and some cardio...in that order.

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tr20sdrummer View Post
    hi ladies im trying to help my sis get back in shape.. this is a quote from her by the way for the title lol... but her legs r kina thicker not fat.. shes about 5'4" and had a baby not too long ago..shes gonna start coming to the y w/ me.. what types of work outs should i start her out on??? the thick leg part is a new one on me im not sure what to do about that so this is why i am asking.. the rest is toning n losing bf% which i can handle lol any advice would be amazing lol thank you ladies...
    I would recommend all leg exercises with high reps

Squats
    Lunges
    Walking Lunges
    Deadlifts
    Good Mornings
    Leg Extenstions
    Leg Curls
    etc...
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

she wouldnt tell me her weight lol..

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    she wouldnt tell me her weight lol..
    That's alright I don't need to know her weight. The exercises Mindi listed are great...so throw those into her leg program. Like I said most important part is her diet it's key for any progress she's looking to make.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thick is code for too much body fat. Her legs may not look fatty, i.e. cellulite or jiggly, but that doesn't mean that they're large simply due to muscle. It's amazing just how much fat can be covering the thighs. Kim and mindi hit on the answers.

ok.... so should she follow a diet like mine which is high protein, low carbs, etc...???
    im eating oats, 4 egg whites, shake meal 2 shake meal 3 grilled chicken breast, 2 slices of wheat bread, meal 4 shake gym meal 5 grilled chicken breast veggies....
    or should she do some thing different???

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ok.... so should she follow a diet like mine which is high protein, low carbs, etc...???
    im eating oats, 4 egg whites, shake meal 2 shake meal 3 grilled chicken breast, 2 slices of wheat bread, meal 4 shake gym meal 5 grilled chicken breast veggies....
    or should she do some thing different???
    Nope that sounds good to me. Just not the same amounts as you - wow and lol, work out her cals and then break them up evenly throughout the day. I would say eat more carbs before 12 and then start to lessen them as the day wears on.

It may also be a good idea to try and cut out wheat.

The principle is exactly the same though high protein, low carbs.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(