X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

decision is made...

Okay, so although I am 18 I have decided to give havoc a try. I no some might bash and think this is a stupid decision but I will deal with the consequences if they come up. I have friends who ran this (one was even 16 years old) saw amazing results and one even had a doctor check-up and he was fine. But back to the point?

This is what I plan on doing?
    Havoc
    Reversitol (pct)
    Mass fx max. strength (run with reversitol after havoc)
    And also buy horny goat weed powder to keep my libido up throughout all of this.

My question is do you think this sounds like a nice good plan, or nah? If not can you help me tighten this up so I can get this underway.

One other question too, when do you think I should start my pct? I?m still deciding on when, whats your suggestion?

Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by X123 View Post
    Okay, so although I am 18 I have decided to give havoc a try. I no some might bash and think this is a stupid decision but I will deal with the consequences if they come up. I have friends who ran this (one was even 16 years old) saw amazing results and one even had a doctor check-up and he was fine. But back to the point?

Havoc
    Reversitol (pct)
    And also buy horny goat weed powder to keep my libido up throughout all of this.

My question is do you think this sounds like a nice good plan, or nah? If not can you help me tighten this up so I can get this underway.

One other question too, when do you think I should start my pct? I?m still deciding on when, whats your suggestion?

Ummm.....i'll let the rest of BB.com say what i feel
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Havoc
    Reversitol (pct)

In before the teenager bash
    I REP BACK

30 day Lean Xtreme log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110656981

workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500) workingatit46 is not very helpful. (-500)
    No it sounds like a horrible plan at your age.
    <<<<PH/DS Family Member>>>>

DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it really does. wait another 2 years or so before doing a ph

RippedAnimal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedAnimal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedAnimal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedAnimal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedAnimal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedAnimal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedAnimal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedAnimal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedAnimal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedAnimal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedAnimal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    stupid
    Penn State '07

<<<<PH/DS Family Member>>>>
    www.prohormoneforum.com

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Havoc
    Reversitol (pct)

Not a smart choice. But it's your body.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) X123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Alright, i kinda saw this coming...

to be honest im really nervous about doing it and its not in the books. i'm thinking about the balls, the future, and what it can do...its most likely not worth it. i did more research of past kids and some sounds bad. with that said, im not going to be an ignorant kid, i been lifing for about 3 years now, u guys no more so il take the advice of you guys. i **** with this or ph's...

HOWEVER, im still looking to get something to get me a over the top as my bench has been at 205 for 4-5 reps for quite some time...

what NATTY stack would you suggest...

i was thinking blue gene/blue up
    or animal stak/animal pak
    and possibly an activate xtreme/stocked stack. (most expensive but will use if clear and away better than others)

and yeah i wont lie their is that part in me that wants to still use the havoc but i will resist it knowing the possible effects, so with that said which natty stack would u suggest, and if not any of those three which one? and what results can i expect from them?

Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xander is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You want to use a DS just so you can get better at 1 lift? WOW, no wonder why the good stuff is illegal.
    *Former* Jeep Brah Crew
    ./l ,[___],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)--o-)_)

g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) g37SkylineGTR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Alright, i kinda saw this coming...

to be honest im really nervous about doing it and its not in the books. i'm thinking about the balls, the future, and what it can do...its most likely not worth it. i did more research of past kids and some sounds bad. with that said, im not going to be an ignorant kid, i been lifing for about 3 years now, u guys no more so il take the advice of you guys. i **** with this or ph's...

HOWEVER, im still looking to get something to get me a over the top as my bench has been at 205 for 4-5 reps for quite some time...

and possibly an activate xtreme/stocked stack. (most expensive but will use if clear and away better than others)

and yeah i wont lie their is that part in me that wants to still use the havoc but i will resist it knowing the possible effects, so with that said which natty stack would u suggest, and if not any of those three which one? and what results can i expect from them?
    7/10 threads (just my estimate) have negative reviews/side effects with Havoc use.
    I REP BACK

30 day Lean Xtreme log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110656981

bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Not very adamant on the 21+ thing, but you do need a solid base before starting ph/ds. If you cant break a plateau of 205 x 4-5 reps then you are not ready. maybe if your repping 305 then we have a different story. I really think you should try to push your natural limits before you begin hormonal agents.

yeah i no. i decided NOT to go with havoc. like i said im going to just use a natural suppliments.

but like i said which natural stack would you suggest to me...

which is the best of these...

blue gene/blue up
    animal stak/animal pak
    activate xtreme/stoked
    Or is there another one that is better?

Whats the best one out their? What would you suggest

bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah i no. i decided NOT to go with havoc. like i said im going to just use a natural suppliments.

but like i said which natural stack would you suggest to me...

which is the best of these...

blue gene/blue up
    animal stak/animal pak
    activate xtreme/stoked
    Or is there another one that is better?

Whats the best one out their? What would you suggest
    good.

act x/stoked
    mass fx/stoked

mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10) mwcharger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nnnnnnnooooooooooooo!!!!!

jus kiddin, but for real, i would reccomend you not do it, but if youve already got in your head that your gonna do it, then i wish ya good luck

*edit: jus read he decided to go with jus the test boosters, good choice. jus wait a few years for havoc
    Last edited by mwcharger; 10-05-2008 at 07:29 PM.
    i rep everybody who helps.

owe reps for life to:
    pauleccles, jhendi82, throwanade, laxmatt, ccm, yoj, metalman302

DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaFr3aK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you made a good choice by waiting for the PH/DS go with a test booster if you really need to man. but i just say train hard nd diet right & you'll hit it soon. if you want a test booster at your age, everybody is gonna tell you mass fx, activate xtreme, stoked.

kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont do it u will just lose are your gains after cycle anyway.....try mass fx/hyperdrol stack

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    crap he changed his mind. now i feel bad for the red, pm me in a month or so, and ill rep you.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500)

all the things you have suggested there really can be taken together..

you should always be using a multi like animal pak/orange triad.. theres a couple others. animal stak would run great with the pak aswell and you could run the AX/stoked at the same time.

havent really read up about blue gene/up but they are for recovery arent they?

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Activate Xtreme and STOKED have been great for me so far
    Other popular choice is MassFX/HyperdrolX2

Maybe wait and see how bluegene turns out, its pretty new.

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't condone use of PH's to people under 21. But it's not my body and I could really care less what you do with it.

In time when and if he screws himself up we can all laugh at him