TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Energy during Workouts

Ok I need to get something to give me energy when I workout. Today I was working out and I had no energy what so ever. What should I take for energy? Purple Wraath? Or what? What can I take that will give me energy and is safe for a 14 year old. Will be 15 in dec.

knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're only 14, just have a pre workout snack consisting of carbs to get some energy

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A good overall diet, a good pre-exercise meal with protein + slower digesting carbs, and maybe a little cat nap before if you can swing it.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Always a Marine! Now LPN! Kilim's Avatar
    Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Improve your Pre/Intra/Post Workout Nutrition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=272067
    Make sure you have a Solid meal 1.5-2 hours Pre-workout.
    Drink lots of water!
    "Fear is the Mind Killer!"
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body!"

My Transformation Blog: http://mannixcastro.com/
    Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108563891
    White Flood Juicy Grape Sponsored Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139863933&p=784479373

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by knicks517 View Post
    You're only 14, just have a pre workout snack consisting of carbs to get some energy

Just because he is 14, does not mean he is soppose to have energy. Imagine what his day is like. He prolly stays up late with his freinds, sleeps until lunch time, feels like crap all day because of it, doesn't eat all to great because he hangs out with his friends all the time, etc.

Nothing bad OP, it's normal for your age, we were all there.

You may need a pre-workout product to get you going regardless of age, but I would try to figure out first what is holding you back with normal energy. When your 20, it is easy to pick out. You study all the time, your in college, stress of school and work, etc. So we have excuses that are easily pointed out.

Find out what is causing your tiredness.

-Are you sleeping enough?
    -Eating enough?
    -Eating clean?
    -Overtraining?
    -Staying up late?
    -No lifestyle pattern?
    ….

Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500) Wherestherackat is not very helpful. (-500)
    Get sleep and don't fap 30 times a day.

Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, I can't imagine having to rely on a pre-workout stim at the age of 14.

knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10) knicks517 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post

Just because he is 14, does not mean he is soppose to have energy. Imagine what his day is like. He prolly stays up late with his freinds, sleeps until lunch time, feels like crap all day because of it, doesn't eat all to great because he hangs out with his friends all the time, etc.
    All I'm saying is that it's unnecessary when he can just have a pre workout meal to get his energy, before starting supplements at such a young age.

Originally Posted by J DIP View Post
    Wow, I can't imagine having to rely on a pre-workout stim at the age of 14.
    Exactly.

TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TenzoX is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Nothing bad OP, it's normal for your age, we were all there.

You may need a pre-workout product to get you going regardless of age, but I would try to figure out first what is holding you back with normal energy. When your 20, it is easy to pick out. You study all the time, your in college, stress of school and work, etc. So we have excuses that are easily pointed out.

Find out what is causing your tiredness.

-Are you sleeping enough?
    -Eating enough?
    -Eating clean?
    -Overtraining?
    -Staying up late?
    -No lifestyle pattern?

Thats exactly what im doing. I stayed up until 3AM last night with my friends.
    But ive been doing that all summer.
    But I do eat. I eat about 2500 cals everyday.
    As of right now I sleep about 10 hours everynight. So not sleeping enough is not a problem.
    Eating enough.... I guess I am. I get about 2500 calories everyday
    I dont think Im overtraining. I go every mon,wed, and friday.
    I stay over 12AM everynight because im on summer break
    My life style pattern is just go to the gym every other day. Thats it.

BTW today before I went to the gym I had a bowl of pasta. Pasta has alot of carbs. So I should have had energy. I ate 1 hour before the gym.
    So what do you think?

Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skreddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eating during your workout might help. I used to have energy trouble too. Bring a protein shake or food. Eat while you lift.
    I dig weights

XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TenzoX View Post
    Thats exactly what im doing. I stayed up until 3AM last night with my friends.
    But ive been doing that all summer.
    But I do eat. I eat about 2500 cals everyday.
    As of right now I sleep about 10 hours everynight. So not sleeping enough is not a problem.
    Eating enough.... I guess I am. I get about 2500 calories everyday
    I dont think Im overtraining. I go every mon,wed, and friday.
    I stay over 12AM everynight because im on summer break
    My life style pattern is just go to the gym every other day. Thats it.

BTW today before I went to the gym I had a bowl of pasta. Pasta has alot of carbs. So I should have had energy. I ate 1 hour before the gym.
    So what do you think?
    It's obvious, your staying up to late, your not eating perfectly clean, you may be oversleeping, your body is adjusting to not being in school and summer is almost over. Nothing wrong, it's normal.

Plus your hormones are all over the place going through puberty. Your test levels are not sky high, they are high and low all throughout the day.

Try lifting later in the day, thats what I did at that age!
    ….

It's obvious, your staying up to late, your not eating perfectly clean, you may be oversleeping, your body is adjusting to not being in school and summer is almost over. Nothing wrong, it's normal.

Plus your hormones are all over the place going through puberty. Your test levels are not sky high, they are high and low all throughout the day.

Try lifting later in the day, thats what I did at that age!
    So I shouldnt take any product? I should just eat? I guess everything will get better once I get back in school right?

I ♥ BSN & Muscle Ju aaronmoneymaker's Avatar
    aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    would someone like to tell me what this stuff is? i have heard nothing of it but it looks like it would be a muscle tech product, not to mention i doubt it gives you veins like the picture in it. Any users?

as to the dudes question, go get some NO pills from walmart, it won't hurt at your age to take these cheap made pump up products, also music will help a lot, get PUMPED!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/map/noplasmacore.html
    Last edited by aaronmoneymaker; 08-18-2008 at 06:38 PM. Reason: had to answer the dudes question
    "The pump is as satisfying as having sex with a woman and cumming, so im cumming at work, at the gym, at home, so its like im in heaven right?!":Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Theres no need for steroids when you got the genetics

So I shouldnt take any product? I should just eat? I guess everything will get better once I get back in school right?
    Most likely it should. See what happens. Problem with supplements early on is you can become dependant. If you buy em now, I hope you have the cash at a young age to continue with it.

I would personally hold back because at 14, I didnt have the money to keep up with the purchases.

Think of it this way,

"If you can wake up to lift, find a new sport."

Make what you want with it, but if lifting is your passion, look to your heart for motivation and energy, because it will be there deep down.

Mike
    ….

skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000) skinny buckeye is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't get into products at 14. you just waste money.

man if i could sleep till 11am and get up and eat some eggs and oats and wander on over to the gym i'd have killer workouts! but i gotta go to my office job and then workout and run after that so i take superpump to get me some extra energy when i'm dragging after work.

at 14 don't pollute your body with this stufff. you got plenty of time to use it all when you're out in the working stiff world.

and have fun! dont worry about gains in the gym. they'll come with age.

ok thanks guys. Been very helpful to me.

Originally Posted by skinny buckeye View Post
    don't get into products at 14. you just waste money.

man if i could sleep till 11am and get up and eat some eggs and oats and wander on over to the gym i'd have killer workouts! but i gotta go to my office job and then workout and run after that so i take superpump to get me some extra energy when i'm dragging after work.

at 14 don't pollute your body with this stufff. you got plenty of time to use it all when you're out in the working stiff world.

and have fun! dont worry about gains in the gym. they'll come with age.
    No joke man, that was my life until this summer. I would always wake up late, eat, go to gym. I would have the crappiest workouts. Now I wake up at 7, work 8-3, and have the best workouts of my life because I am so wide awake.

I would hate his life, and love yours lol.. but thats just me
    ….

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    a small cup of coffee pre workout?
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

LEAN XTREME/ADRENALEAN LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117203321

c.dub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) c.dub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) c.dub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) c.dub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) c.dub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) c.dub has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm almost 15...is taking supplements at this age a bad thing? I've only started using whey protein

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by c.dub View Post
    I'm almost 15...is taking supplements at this age a bad thing? I've only started using whey protein
    stick with whey, a multi, and fish oil

Diet will make or break you, so make sure you do your research!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

LEAN XTREME/ADRENALEAN LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117203321

soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) soapmaker77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it is a little amusing that a 14 year old wants to use purple wraath. the only supplement beyond vitamins that you should be using are protein at this point, maybe a carb mix if you research it well. dont worry about buying any supplements right now, just research and learn about them and then youll know if theyll be good for you or not when youre a more experienced lifter.
    protein. get $40 somehow and buy a 5lb tub of whey.

as for energy. get an ipod and load it up with music that pumps your ass up