alice12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The laws for sling shots.

If I buy a sling shot from this company www.lducompany.com will it be ok to make it into the states? It would be coming from China. I have a friend in Australia who wants me to order one for him because he does not have paypal but I am worried that the slingshot will not make it through Australian customs. This LDU company says that they guarantee delivery to Australia for slingshots but I would like to learn some things so here I am asking. Here is the address to the guaranteed sling shot delivered to Australia for my friend http://www.liangdianup.com/inventory/271201AUS.htm but there is no talk about slingshots shipping to the USA if they are guaranteed or not for delivery.

Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't complicate things by making things complicated.....

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is a gym equipment forum, not an international trade forum LOL.

I dont know if that thing would be seized, it depends on how its classified on the parcel, or if they even check it. It may be marked as "sporting accessory", or maybe something else. Knives are often shipped as "camping equipment."

If you dont want to risk it, you can make a pretty good sling shot yourself from surgical tubing. There are lots of tutorials on the web, you dont really have to buy one, especially a cheap Chinese one...

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dinotrainer View Post
    +1, just get something already in the States...

Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000) Blue Blazer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is your friend Dennis the Menace?

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oh lawd

C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) C Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dino 'taken in' by Alice!