becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000)

4 Whole Eggs Per Day?

I have eaten 3 eggs per day for as long as I can remember, and I want to up it to 4.

Is 4 yolks per day pushing it in terms of cholesterol? I am not worried about the fat at the moment, just wondering from a health point of view.
    I prefer to train when few people are in the gym. Even if the place is packed, I pay no attention to the other bodybuilders except for my training partner. No eye contact. No talking. Even between sets, if I'm not helping my training partner, I just sip water and look at the floor, making it clear that I don't want my mental focus to be interrupted.

-Dorian Yates

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You'll be fine, eat up.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well, why do you want to increase the amount your eating?

You will be raising the cholesterol intake, and if you're susceptible to cardiovascular disease then this might be risky...atleast according to the AMA

If not, then try it out for 2-3 weeks and get a test done, or see how you feel....or you could try to supplement with something else..if its not worth the risk of another "whole egg" to you

Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dicksmothers View Post

You will be raising the cholesterol intake, and if you're susceptible to cardiovascular disease then this might be risky...atleast according to the AMA

If not, then try it out for 2-3 weeks and get a test done, or see how you feel....or you could try to supplement with something else..if its not worth the risk of another "whole egg" to you
    NO!
    "But he has discovered it! He discovered the perfect diet! I bet it includes eating a bunch of previously undiscovered plants that are disappearing from the rain forest. Either that or you have to close your eyes and suck all of your food from a hose." - SumDumGoi

mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwolfeass39 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Each whole egg contains 71% of your daily cholesterol intake. You should be OK judging by your age, but if you were in your 40's or had poor cholesterol levels as it is, I would suggest otherwise. Eggs never hurt nobody.
    Life is too short to be small.

eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eagles56 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat 6 whole eggs or more a day... no problems. Not all cholesterol is bad...

becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000) becky21 is just really nice. (+1000)

I just want to up the amount of protein I'm eating at breakfast. 3 eggs doesn't feel like enough anymore.

I can remember when 3 eggs per week was supposed to be the max, obviously that's a thing of the past now but I remember hearing that 3 per day was the new guideline.
    I prefer to train when few people are in the gym. Even if the place is packed, I pay no attention to the other bodybuilders except for my training partner. No eye contact. No talking. Even between sets, if I'm not helping my training partner, I just sip water and look at the floor, making it clear that I don't want my mental focus to be interrupted.

-Dorian Yates

OK thanks for the responses ppl!

-Dorian Yates

rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here, you might find this interesting:
    http://www.healthyeatingclub.com/inf...holesterol.htm

Basically, as long as saturated fat intake is low, dietary cholesterol has virtually no effect on LDL ("bad") cholesterol levels.

In other words, don't eat your eggs with high sat fat foods like bacon, sausage, etc. and you'll be fine to eat as many eggs as you want.
    My Male Transformation of the Week - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brett_fitzgerald.htm

"Following the nutrition advice of a pro bodybuilder because they are jacked is like following sex advice from a ****phile rapist because they get laid a lot." - NDame616

Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
    Here, you might find this interesting:
    http://www.healthyeatingclub.com/inf...holesterol.htm

Basically, as long as saturated fat intake is low, dietary cholesterol has virtually no effect on LDL ("bad") cholesterol levels.

In other words, don't eat your eggs with high sat fat foods like bacon, sausage, etc. and you'll be fine to eat as many eggs as you want.
    Great article, thanks!

-Dorian Yates

CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CookBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    True..

Hey, I'm just pitching some balanced advice apart from the.."hey ive been eating 40 eggs a day, I'm fine!!"..Weigh your options and try it out. The best way to see how it affects you is to follow the diet for 2 or more weeks and get your blood tests done. It doesn't hurt to know what's going on with your body especially if you're concerned about potential dis-ease

rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    True..

Hey, I'm just pitching some balanced advice apart from the.."hey ive been eating 40 eggs a day, I'm fine!!"..Weigh your options and try it out. The best way to see how it affects you is to follow the diet for 2 or more weeks and get your blood tests done. It doesn't hurt to know what's going on with your body especially if you're concerned about potential dis-ease
    Yeah, I get a physical and blood check once a year. Kinda like getting a "tune-up" just to be safe. Never had any problems, but just in case, it's always nice to know
    My Male Transformation of the Week - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brett_fitzgerald.htm

"Following the nutrition advice of a pro bodybuilder because they are jacked is like following sex advice from a ****phile rapist because they get laid a lot." - NDame616

Jun-Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jun-Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jun-Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jun-Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jun-Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by becky21 View Post
    I just want to up the amount of protein I'm eating at breakfast. 3 eggs doesn't feel like enough anymore.

I can remember when 3 eggs per week was supposed to be the max, obviously that's a thing of the past now but I remember hearing that 3 per day was the new guideline.
    Why not just buy the little milk carton of "cholesterol free" eggs?

They are basically egg whites with yellow coloring o.O

They are pretty much pure protein with a bit of potassium from what I remember reading on the nutrition label.

I like to mix up 2 whole eggs with about 3 servings of egg whites. Can barely taste the difference and I cook them with about 1tbsp of pure olive oil.

Only thing I notice is egg whites from the carton stick to the pan alot more than whole eggs do -.-
    6/6/2008: 257lbs
    7/6/2008: 249lbs
    7/20/2008: 244lbs
    8/2/2008: 239lbs

Gotta keep on pushing :D Goal - 6'0 190lbs <20% BF.

kenshins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was told by my trainer to consume 10 eggs per day , 5egg whites , 2 york and a piece of wholemeal bread for b/fast , 5egg whites 1 york before bed . And i shud have an apple or banana during teatime . Is that a good guide ?