Thread: College Diet

kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmaldona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

College Diet

Ok, so I am tired of being over weight and its time I start doing something about it. I am about 5'7 214 lbs and a lot of my fat is from not keeping my muscle up after football ( 550 lbs squat and 270 lbs bench).

I know all about the exercise and working out part of losing weight but what I really need help on is the diet. My problem is that I am in college and have a limited budget to spend on food. I only have a couple hundred a month to spend on food and extra activities. I usually cook hamburgers on my George Foreman grill but I know that is not healthy.

I was wondering if someone can help me put together a diet while I am at school. I dont know much about dieting and all help with be greatly appreciated. I am looking for what meals to eat, how to cook the meals, and other tips.

Thanks for your time.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Burgers can be fine, particularly if you make them yourself, which will also keep the budget down.

Basic rule. six small meals a day, each with a quality protein, a healthy fat and a green vegetable. NO sugar, white flour, transfats, processed food, deep-fried food, or junk in general. Keep booze to a minimum. Drink lots of water, go to bed on time, switch off the tv.

Open a free account with www.fitday.com to help you keep track of what you are eating.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have this very same problem...do you have a meal plan? What I do is I eat in the dining hall for about four of my meals/day...usually I'll have 3 pieces pf grilled chicken and a plate of brown rice...or some other similar combination at the dining hall. In between classes I eat these cans of chicken that I get from stop and shop for 1.39/ can. It is probably the most disgusting thing that you will ever eat, but it is 30 grams of protein/ can and only about 100mg sodium. The cans look exactly like tuna cans...just drain the water and enjoy on your way to class.