thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10) thael is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Does this sound right?

I read this article on google. Figured I'd share it with you guys:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...061901659.html

Does it sound right to you? That's essentially what I do when I'm bulking. I just swap eggs for meat for the protein.

Something like:
    Skim Milk or Protein Shake w/ Skim
    4 Egg Whites
    1 Whole Egg
    1-2 slices whole grain bread or a bagel

+ Fish Body Oils and other supps.
    Current Supplements:
    ON 100% Whey: Extreme Chocolate
    GNC P(ricetag)ro Performance Creatine Monohydrate
    GNC Fish Body Oils 1000mg (deodorized)
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Cuts
    Universal Animal Stak
    Lots of Tuna in Spring Water

Still small, just not as strong as I used to be.

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm all about a big breakfast at the start of a long day. IMO, that's should be the largest meal of the day, if you can stomach it.
    No sir, I don't like it.