Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vineshway will become famous soon enough. (+50)

All in 10 months :D

Got my weight really down.

This is how:

first few weeks (at 96 Kgs, 40 waist size):

accupuncture appointments at alternate days.

Diet control:

Reduction of Chappatis from 6 to 2. No more rice, lots of vegetables and fruits throughout the day.

Exercises:

Hatha Yoga, Pranayam, Basic Stretches.

The Doctor had recommended me to go for these in the morning but I twisted and turned every moment, like in the cab, while walking, trying to hang whenever I can.

At this point I used to get really hungry so I ate more raw vegetables.

4 or 6 weeks later:

87 Kgs.

Equipment: Gym Ball

Considerable difference, the face looks a bit slimmer.

Changes in workout: I run every day, do bodyweight exercises such as multiple half pushups, half crunches and mainly dumbells *just a single move where you lift the weight using in an arc from your hips to your chest.

Changes in diet: I start starving, tried detox once. water intake still pretty low, have a heavier breakfast but ultimately a smoother schedule.

This goes on for 2-3 months.

Changes in weight not much, the weight was then 82 Kgs in maybe 10 weeks.

But from looking fat I start looking bulkish, stronglike but a broad and not neccesarily bulging body. Waist size got down to 35 from 38

???????????????????????????????????

The huge line indicates me falling for someone.

the pretty lass: Lean guys are hot, jhonny Depp Owns.

The Firing

Changes in workout:

intense cardio, I make it a point to run till I am exhausted.

I bought a book on slimming where they said drinking more water is essential, timing meals can help, tai chi can help, martial arts can help.

I was always good in boxing and knew a fair deal about fighting so my next step is to surf the internet for martial art exercises, talk to some instructors.

Of course this was not as effective or painful as when personally taught but it definitely made a huge difference.

I also checked out gym ball exercises on the net and read that faster reps would prove more beneficial.

I also bought second hand health magazines (I got 20 of them for 100 Rupees, umm? 2.5$ for the Foreigner?s sake)

Now I apply every ****ing trick there is.

Which included swiss ball abs, swiss ball leg raises, swiss ball seated dumbell raises.

I also bought a bullworker and did a lot of work on it.

I frequented the Gym I deserted and did heavy non stop cardio for over 30 mins on alternate days.

I told the instructor to switch me to free weights which I did of about 10-15 kgs to 3 sets of 12-14 reps.

I did a total of 200-300 punches a day, many kicks (high ones, I know they suck but what the hell)

I circled my arms, swung my hips whenever I could, and twice a week I climbed stairs till the top to bottom 4 times *scaringly exhausting*

Diet changes:

intake of carbs decreased greatly as I ate much more in beans, drank soy milk, worked out religiously but again forgot to take care of water intake.

Good results:

Weight goes down to 64kgs within 15 weeks, waist size now 31 from 35

The body looks completely average in size, everyone asks me question, my stomach is flat and not wide at all.

The body looks more attractive (maybe courtesy of Tai Chi Chaun?), way more improved stamina.

some nice tone too

Bad Results:

my mom often did not let me diet by secretly putting in sugar or fatty stuff or not making diet stuff when I was too exhausted to feed me fat against my will which I believe led to me having loose skin.

Loose skin

lack of balance

some strength loss

bad health maintenance.

errors: Less protein intake, diet not perfected, improper water intake, heavier weights were not used.

Leaning up:

New equipment: Medicine ball, resistance ball, kendo stick, ankle weights.

Nutrition bonus: Sharkoferrol, Whey.

Errors done: I just took one scoop of Whey and one of Sharkoferrol which was nowhere close to the required protein %, I took whey only on workout days this resulted in some muscle loss if not much. I recall my arm size was two inches bigger earlier

Workout changes:

The Workout was purely explosive now with 2 sets of 30 pushups (done slowly or quickly on alternate days) . Suryanamaskars (Hindu pushups), Wallwalking, ankle weight kicks (50 or more), countless full punches, 100 kendo strikes, abdominal workouts with a medicine ball.

Trekking without rest twice a week.

Diet Changes: None.

Results:

within 2 months, weight goes down to 54 Kgs (123 pounds?), I have four packs to flaunt off, much more toned body, ability to exert power increases greatly, much higher level of energy.

Bad Results:

Skin gets looser, body colour darkens, face appears seemingly weaker or lifeless to most.

????????????????????????????????????

The above line is for me stopping weight loss and having a happy body, but start working on mending damaged skin and increasing height.

I pick a book of Hatha Yoga, check out Tai Chi Videos and go at it full swing.

I also start taking pills which tighten the skin and also apply creams and try aroma therapy for the skin.

The body gets much more tone because the skin hardens and the heavy morning stretches make my body more supple. Click on the height gain section in the categories menu to see the exercises used.

I increase water intake and just take care of health in general by breathing exercises and ease myself on the dieting.

Good results:

Body looks finer, limber.

Flexibility increases

skin looks way better

Height increases by 2 inches from 5.5 to 5.7

Bad results:

Fat% increases by 2

college starts so generally less time and too much to do.

Vineshway Era:

I got myself to 53 kgs and the new people I met saw me more along the lines of skinny or thin rather than lean or muscular.

I decide to increase some musclemass.

I start back on bodyweight exercises (more complicated ones), Dumbells, weighted abs.

I buy BSN NO EXPLODE, Syntha 6 and recently ON 100% Whey.

I try new stuff and keep on using tips from Men?s Health.

within 3 months, weight goes up to 59 KGs.

Current aim:

getting more tone, leaner muscle mass, increase height by 2 more inches, get oblique cuts and much more strength and stamina
    Attached Images
    [ no advertising in signature ]

Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep up the good work!
    "Testosterone levels peak during a man's late 20's but decline soon after, decreasing about 1.5 percent per year after age 30. "

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

!!!+052 kcab per lliW

DaveGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaveGee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude you dont have to put a space between every sentence... make paragraphs

nice job though

Humptastic Sextacular! BayAreaBB's Avatar
    BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One of your goals is to increase your height by 2 inches? Serious?
    IIIII...can...be...anythinnnggg... Take a look, it's in a book, READING RAINBOW!!!!!!

Reps owed:

I rep front, back (1k+), and side to side.

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you did great although i reecomend that you dont pay attention to fad or magazines and just get all your information from this forum, check out the loosing fat section and learn how to eat at maintiance without gaining weight etc....... No doubt it has worked for you i just dont trust magazines.

This site has everything you need, good luck.
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------