Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Looking for a fat burner (reps for usefull advice)

I finally gave up on my other thread, so here I am with a more specific one, hope it will work better.

I'm going to place an order of bb.com soon and right now this is what I'll be getting:

-NOW Adam
    -Health from the sea fish oil
    -Purple Wrath
    -some prebed mix (On complete - ...)
    -creatine mono/kre-alkalyn (still have to look into this)
    -CL Samples
    -maybe some whey

I'm looking for a fat burning help (stim/non-stim, whatever goes with the rest), knowing that my diet is in check and that I workout and do cardio hard.

I'm going to be taking NO-Shotgun pre-WO.

Any input welcome

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lean Extreme i hear is a very good one! could look into that
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ny58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    from this board the popular ones seem to be:

EC stack
    Lean Xtreme
    Scorch
    Vaporize
    Cytolean
    Red acid
    adrenalean

Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DS lean extreme seems to be most popular on here

ashenkoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashenkoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashenkoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashenkoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashenkoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashenkoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashenkoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashenkoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashenkoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashenkoren will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashenkoren will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have only used 2 - Lipo6 and Red Acid.

Lipo6 seemed to work well, at the time I was not on my stims so it had a nice little energy boost and mood lifting for me similar to a low dose of my perscription stims. I thought it was pretty solid.

Red Acid is what I cycle in my stack now, and it is alot more subtle then Lipo6 was since it is low stim but I have been very happy with my results. I dont feel as much of a therm effect from it in the morning, but my second dose of it that I take pre workout I definately notice the therm effect from - still subtle but there when I am working out.

I would not have a problem recommending either of them.
    -AK

http://probablyhate.blogspot.com -- because the world needs more stupid in it.
    -------------------------------------------------
    "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To tell you the truth, they aren't really needed. As long as your diet is good you will lose fat. I'm not using one right now on keto and am having great results.

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the answers, I'll hit you asap (recharge)!

Forgot to mention that EC stack would not be possible, only thing I can get my hands on is pseudo-ephedrine.

Also, would stack a stim-based fatburner and shotgun be overkill?

My first choice was LX, because I read so much good stuff about it

Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Apart from Lean Xtreme, theres Levithan reloaded, MAN scorch or USPLabs Recreate. hope this helps.

Originally Posted by kcinnitram91 View Post
    To tell you the truth, they aren't really needed. As long as your diet is good you will lose fat. I'm not using one right now on keto and am having great results.
    I know, I just want something to help me

I thought about keto (and a lot of people advised me to do it) but I won't be able to do it right until the holidays, so I'm waiting

Going to bed, I'll check for updates tomorrow

An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly I would only use a fat burner if you hit a plateau in your weight loss. No matter what you are going to have to keep your diet clean and do plenty of cardio. If i were to suggest any it would probably be man scorch or Animal cuts. I've heard great things about animal cuts but no actual personal experience with it. Eat plaenty of protein, get plenty of rest and 6 small meals a day and your set. Hope all goes well bro.
    Live Strong.
    Live Free.
    Answer to no one.

Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sohan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best I used was Cytolean and Thyrotabs.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As I said in your other thread:

A fat burner I have seen personal results with was Isatori's MX-LS7. I recently stopped taking it, as my goal is to hit 5% body fat without using fat burners, but in the past, I have used it on a few occassions, and saw better results with it, than when I used, SAN Tight, Biotest Hot Rox, NX Labs Methyl Ripped, or Rev XP Hardcore.

Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Intellectural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would also bump Cytolean and thyrotabs, they've worked well for me. I also always have an EC stack around. USP labs recreate looks interesting though, I may try that next.

ransonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ransonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ransonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ransonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ransonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ransonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ransonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ransonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ransonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ransonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ransonator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lean extreme seems real popular, i have taken some samples of vpx meltdown also and really liked it

Hey guys, thanks for all the answers, I'll rep asap!

I've kinda broke down my choice to

non-stim: Lean Xtreme
    stim: cytolean
    Would have loved to give the EC stack a try, seems to work so well guess I'll buy some bronkaid next time I come to the states

Would it be too much to take shotgun and the stims here ? Or would it be ok if I avoid taking them too close to eachother (I usually workout in the morning, so I would have to take the one upon waking with/before breakfast and ~1.5 hours later shotgun)

And, another unanswered question I have: I'm going to have surgery soon (1 or 2 weeks without lifting afterwards), would it be better to wait until I can lift again and do a full cycle, or could I start taking it and just take a break when unable to lift?

bump

I've been looking at VPX Meltdown and it looks quite good, but then again, I'm not sure that stacking an NO product (VPX Shotgun) and a stim based fatburner would be a good idea..

After reading a bit, my choice is down to this:

LX/meltdown

I have a good caffeine tolerance, but I want to make sure that VPX Meltdown + VPX NO-Shotgun would not be too much (or cytolean+shotgun) before I order it.
    Meltdown looks like great stuff, even tho they have not been a bunch of reviews on it.

My first choice would be VPX Meltdown, becaue of the stuff I read about it (not saying that LX is bad).

bump

Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000)
    adrelanean stacke with lean xtreme or stack scorch and vaporize
    NO PAIN NO GAIN

Originally Posted by Musclefever View Post
    adrelanean stacke with lean xtreme or stack scorch and vaporize
    Thanks for the input!

But again, would it be ok to take a stim based fatburner and an NO product together ? If so, I might give VPX meltdown a try..

No clues about this whole surgery thing?

kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kcinnitram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nutir View Post
    Thanks for the input!

But again, would it be ok to take a stim based fatburner and an NO product together ? If so, I might give VPX meltdown a try..

No clues about this whole surgery thing?
    I would stay away from two stim products. You won't be able to sleep.

UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UGAdawg2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    x2. I just started taking Amp2. I love the energy it gives me throughout my workout. Plus, I have yet to experience any kind of crash from it. I yet to have any negative comments about it.

Originally Posted by UGAdawg2 View Post
    x2. I just started taking Amp2. I love the energy it gives me throughout my workout. Plus, I have yet to experience any kind of crash from it. I yet to have any negative comments about it.
    Thanks, I'll stick with LX until my shotgun is finished then!

Do you think I could start it upon arrival and take a break after my surgery ? or can I keep taking them without lifting ?

I started repping around, but that limit is driving me crazy!

Originally Posted by Nutir View Post
    Thanks, I'll stick with LX until my shotgun is finished then!

Do you think I could start it upon arrival and take a break after my surgery ? or can I keep taking them without lifting ?

I started repping around, but that limit is driving me crazy!
    I would wait until you are recovered from your surgery. You will see better results this way. I know its hard to get new supps and not take them but it is to your benifit.

I would wait until you are recovered from your surgery. You will see better results this way. I know its hard to get new supps and not take them but it is to your benifit.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking, I'll stick with the basics until I'm done with my recovery.