Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

**Transformation** How I got from 150lbs to 210lbs **PICS**

Well I guess everyones goal is to one day post a tansformation thread about how you went from skinny to buff, so Im gonna do mine! First all, Im 6'2 pure ectomorph, I was 150lbs about 4 years ago. Alot of people ask me how I did it? People ask me all the time if I juiced? The answer is no, Im a natural bber. What it takes is alot of hard work! duh..

I figured out there's 2 things you must do to get big!

1) Diet is #1- End of story. If you wanna get big and ripped you gotta have this down. Researching on the net and reading books is a great way to educate yourself. When I first started I didn't know anything about lean mass diets, so the first year I trained I just ate whatever! But the turning point is when you start killin your diet! You notice the difference right away.

2)Consitency- I have worked out for 4 years and learned everything along the way from the internet, books and mags etc. But the key is to consistenly go to the gym, don't miss workouts! Take 2-3 weeks off a year, but when its go time, just do it! Don't miss meals. Consistently eat 6 meals or more a day. Don't get down if you do miss one, just make sure you get 6 the next day.

Ofcourse there's more stuff like workout programs and supplements that can help you along the way but those are easier to learn. Once you learn about having a great diet and being consistent with everything, you'll grow! I have only really had a good diet for about a year now, before I was progressing well but never really committed to 6 meals a day.

Here are some pics. I plan to put more up soon as Im currently cutting. I will also look for a better before photo, I never really took a pic when I started. The back double bi is last summer and Ive added some nice size since then. New pics will be up shortly! If you have any questions let me know!
    Attached Images
    ***Transformation Thread*** http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=148554381&posted=1#post148554381

***Finished Review*** Hyperdrol X2/ MassFX
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5319863

"Light days? Isn't that a tampon or something."

jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50) jerry. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Before photo. I'll look for a better one, notice the skinny arms.
    Attached Images
    ***Transformation Thread*** http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=148554381&posted=1#post148554381

theshinobiway will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshinobiway will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshinobiway will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshinobiway will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshinobiway will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshinobiway will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshinobiway will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshinobiway will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshinobiway will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshinobiway will become famous soon enough. (+50) theshinobiway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great transformation! Keep up the good work!

Any recent pics with clothes on? I'm curious to see what you look like now with clothes on.

codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's awesome, GJ!

I just started about 2 weeks ago at 151, 6'1 1/2. I want to roughly be that big my senior year of highschool (varsity football)

Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riskoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Same stats as me bro Cept Im not a lean 210 lol, and ive been lifting 6months...

Good work though
    Arguing online is like running in the special Olympics, even if you win...you're still retarded.

Nothing productive to say FitzChivalry's Avatar
    FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice arms.

Originally Posted by theshinobiway View Post
    Great transformation! Keep up the good work!

Any recent pics with clothes on? I'm curious to see what you look like now with clothes on.
    Thanks you! I'll see what I can find... People tell me that I don't look too big with my clothes on, but everyones surprised when I show them my arms or abs etc.

Originally Posted by codyistheman View Post
    That's awesome, GJ!

I just started about 2 weeks ago at 151, 6'1 1/2. I want to roughly be that big my senior year of highschool (varsity football)
    Sounds good man! Save yourself some time and start eating now, I wish I did when I started.

Originally Posted by Riskoe View Post
    Same stats as me bro Cept Im not a lean 210 lol, and ive been lifting 6months...

Good work though
    Awesome. I was 210 a year ago as well but Im a way better 210 now then I was back then I definetly don't think Im a huge dude... You can attain what I have I think in a solid 2 years probly. Some ppl are freaks tho so who knows!

Will post leg pics as well soon!

kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10) kokings is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey great job... you kept real lean even with putting on all that weight. Can you post a sample diet and/or how many cals you were taking in a day. Appreciate it, thanks.

robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000) robogain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow nice transformation man, how much were you benching and squating when you first started , and how much do u do now ? curious
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) codyistheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    get those leg pics up

Originally Posted by kokings View Post
    hey great job... you kept real lean even with putting on all that weight. Can you post a sample diet and/or how many cals you were taking in a day. Appreciate it, thanks.
    I try to stay somewhat lean all the time. As an ecto I feel Im one of those guys who doesn't need to be 230 @ 16% bf in the offseason, Id rather be 210 @ 9-10%.. I don't count calories but i keep track of my meals, and I know what I need to eat to gain weight or lose it. Here's an example of what i might eat on a bulk...

meal 1- 25g whey, 8 pasturized egg whites, 16oz milk, handful of strawberries, 1 cup of oats blended up

meal 2- Bowl of wheat pasta approx 8-10oz, 1 can of salmon

meal 3- 50g whey, 16oz of milk, 1cup of oats, 2 tbs of almond butter

meal 4- 8-10 oz chicken breast, bowl of cherrios or rice or pasta

meal 5- 1 cup of oats, 1 can of salmon, a few strips of cheese

meal 6- meal 3 repeat

Sometimes I have time for a 7th meal which would be a similar combination of the above. I also get subway alot during bulks. Basically I mix and match any good protein source with a good carb source

Originally Posted by robogain View Post
    wow nice transformation man, how much were you benching and squating when you first started , and how much do u do now ? curious
    thanks man hmm for bench probly 95-115lbs for some reps, now i could handle 225x12.. 275x3 is my max... Squat was probly 135 back in the day.. now I handle 315lbs for reps

Originally Posted by codyistheman View Post
    get those leg pics up
    Will do!

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very impressive and encouraging man, Im trying to put on some mass right now, and its good to see someone who was like me that made it far. Good luck.
    Meow

Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I guess hard work, determination, and dedication actually works.....Wow, who woulda thought.

Great job!

sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50) sieb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great transformation! keep up the good work

C-R-D has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job man, Any chance of posting up your workout routine. Would be interesting to see. Once again well done!

hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You hulked out huge, man! Great job! What's next? 250? :-)
    Keep on hulkin'.

I won't quit till no shirt will fit.

Originally Posted by zacht View Post
    Very impressive and encouraging man, Im trying to put on some mass right now, and its good to see someone who was like me that made it far. Good luck.
    Thank you. Good luck with your goals as well.

Originally Posted by Robbyrh10 View Post
    So I guess hard work, determination, and dedication actually works.....Wow, who woulda thought.

Great job!
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by sieb View Post
    great transformation! keep up the good work

Originally Posted by C-R-D View Post
    Great job man, Any chance of posting up your workout routine. Would be interesting to see. Once again well done!
    Thank you. My workouts are continueously switched up. I either do a 5 day spilt or a push/pull/legs routine. I switch between the two every 6-8 weeks. Each workout i focus alot of my time on freeweights and compound movements. I found that this works best for me. I experiement with some things I read about like slower rep speeds and stretching ect. Like a typical back day for me is, Pulldowns, Deadlifts, BBRows, T Bars, Reverse grip pulldown, Cable Rows. I do 1 warm up set then 3 heavy sets of 6-12 reps. But try and find what works best for you.

Originally Posted by hulkinout View Post
    You hulked out huge, man! Great job! What's next? 250? :-)
    I don't even think 250 is possible for me. I couldn't eat that much! Thanks alot, lookin huge as well. (no homo)

Cutting progress pics. 11 more days till I go to cancun, so I'll probly try to lose another 3-5 lbs.

If anyone has any questions about my diet, training etc let me know b/c I love helping and chatting about bbing.
    Attached Images

Tyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wooow good work man!!

devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jerry. View Post
    Cutting progress pics. 11 more days till I go to cancun, so I'll probly try to lose another 3-5 lbs.

If anyone has any questions about my diet, training etc let me know b/c I love helping and chatting about bbing.
    You look great! Tiny ass waist (especially for 6'2") and a wide, excellent-looking back. Keep it up man.
    Do every act in your life as if it were the last - Marcus Aurelius

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome transformation man. what's your current BF%?
    Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

Originally Posted by Tyle View Post
    wooow good work man!!
    Thanks alot!
    Originally Posted by devman27 View Post
    You look great! Tiny ass waist (especially for 6'2") and a wide, excellent-looking back. Keep it up man.
    Thank you! I think my back is my best body part, as for my waist, when my bf gets low its really small, love it! My weaknesses are lack of chest/shoulder thickness, and legs/calves. Always improving tho

Originally Posted by JamesMUSCLE View Post
    awesome transformation man. what's your current BF%?
    Thank you. I think im around 10% bf now.

poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You look like your 10 in that before photo lol.

Nice progress!

WhatMACHI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats awesome stuff. How did you organise your meals throughout the day?

I find it difficult to hit the 5-6 meal mark regularly, mostly because i just dont wake up early enough to fit that extra meal in, in addition to the fact that when i go to uni i cant afford to pay for 2-3 outside meals (im working on food that i can pack to uni so save some $$ )

markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50) markfromaurora will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good Progress

hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jerry. View Post
    I don't even think 250 is possible for me. I couldn't eat that much! Thanks alot, lookin huge as well. (no homo)
    Don't shortchange yourself, bro. I used to think 175 was impossible for me... then 200... then 225... my top so far is 240, so go figure...

Go (and GROW) for it!
    Keep on hulkin'.

tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tiger04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You bro pic is sic bro. Shows great definition and size. Few ?s, how long did it take you to get it like that; do u plan to post a dbl back bi, a side chest, etc.? Subscribed!
    tiger04
    "Any gain is good!"- crewdawg5126

Follow me @RichardBJ13, Twitter

m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Look great man thats awesome progress. And I rep you for making sure everyone knows DIET is first!

Originally Posted by hulkinout View Post
    Don't shortchange yourself, bro. I used to think 175 was impossible for me... then 200... then 225... my top so far is 240, so go figure...
    Anyone can obviously get to any weight they like, however you will be carrying alot of fat when getting 210+. He said he likes to stay leaner just like he went from 170-210 in 4 years its goin to take just as long or even longer to get 220-230 lean like he is now. Packing on fat to 280 and cutting down is another way, but hes tryin to stay lean.

Originally Posted by m4gs View Post
    Look great man thats awesome progress. And I rep you for making sure everyone knows DIET is first!

Anyone can obviously get to any weight they like, however you will be carrying alot of fat when getting 210+. He said he likes to stay leaner just like he went from 170-210 in 4 years its goin to take just as long or even longer to get 220-230 lean like he is now. Packing on fat to 280 and cutting down is another way, but hes tryin to stay lean.
    Oh, I understood that. I think some guys needlessly limit themselves sometimes about gaining size (lean or otherwise). But thanks for trying to clarify. Your thoughts were well-intended.
    Last edited by hulkinout; 04-16-2008 at 02:43 PM.
    Keep on hulkin'.