Thread: I hate easter.

_shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Unhappy I hate easter.

I just received a surprise package in the mail from my parents.. care to venture a guess as to what's inside? Did you guess every type of easter candy possibly conceived by man? Good. I want to throw it all away, but then I would be riddled with guilt. So it will probably sit in the corner of the living room, tempting me.

Glad I just put the finishing touches on my cutting diet. This should help

PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimetimeNoob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how about slowly eat them all over a large amount of time.

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Throw it out or give it out to your hallmates.

bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    Throw it out or give it out to your hallmates.
    Yeah, give it away if you feel bad throwin' it out.
    Ingredients for Growth:
    -gravity
    -food

Weight lifting is a competitive sport between you and gravity. In the end, gravity always seems to win.

Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    give it to girls

_shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _shift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tussmann57 View Post
    give it to girls
    lol at that

and I didn't even think about giving it away... could just make an easter basket for someone else and it wouldn't cost me a dime

theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would gobble it all down, even if I was on a cut. I would make a new goal to grow the biggest man titties ever.

hahaha j'k, yeah make a basket for someone or CHICKS ALWAYS DIG CHOCOLATE and CANDY! A nice way to put yourself in the good gracious of a special someone.
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion... without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _shift View Post
    I just received a surprise package in the mail from my parents.. care to venture a guess as to what's inside? Did you guess every type of easter candy possibly conceived by man? Good. I want to throw it all away, but then I would be riddled with guilt. So it will probably sit in the corner of the living room, tempting me.

1) Open
    2) Pick out the best pieces
    3) Stash the best pieces away while eating one
    4) Give the rest to girls
    5) ???
    6) Profit

AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndrewWard123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Far out man, just eat it....

Knowone got fat from one meal...

tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tsave31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One or two pieces a day over a month is fine.

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by _shift View Post

God don't you hate it when your parents care enough to send you an easter candy package?

Pssh. I vote for eating the entire package at once. If you don't want it, I'll take it.
    Last edited by xl Achilles lx; 03-19-2008 at 08:28 PM.

Unregistered Sex Offender Bramble's Avatar
    Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bramble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat it you pussy

bustacrab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeh seriously bro, eat some of it and give the rest away. chocolate is good for you anyway.

Mango52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mango52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mango52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mango52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mango52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mango52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mango52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mango52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mango52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mango52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mango52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    eat it you pussy
    lolol repped

RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RUGBYplaya4LIFE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    usually when i'm hit with situations like that i yell, "Oh, looks like its a refeed day!" and chow down like a mad man
    ♂Nice Ass Crew♀

" No pain, no f*cking gain "

Give blood,
    Play Rugby

Proud Hooded Warrior, let us unite!

gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50) gained will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
    eat it you pussy
    Coupled with the girl comment earlier, yeah, why not, eat it!! lOLLLOOLOLOL
    Lift!!!

utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To protest you should eat rabbit on Easter. Barbeque it really nice like!

theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theoryTim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by utopia View Post
    To protest you should eat rabbit on Easter. Barbeque it really nice like!

Actually if you ever ate rabbit you probably find it to be tasty. All small game are good tasting and depending on the meat from which body part and the deer (sad to say but younger deer have the best tasting meat, the older they get the more harder it is and less taste) is also tasty.

heheh
    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion... without the discomfort of thought." - John F. Kennedy