danieljack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can someone Recommend some good supplements for around ?60-80 Per month

I have three questions really, i would be very grateful if someone could offer some advice on my training:
    ------------------------------------------
    (1) I was planing on following this training program (below) to gain muscle, i am 22, and very lightweight around 8.5stone.... is this a good program, or should i go about things a different way? i am planing a 6 month program to get in shape for summer, i was planing on doing low reps with a heavy weight to put on muscle, and then at the end of my program i was going to increase the cardio to tone up.... im new at this so any advice is greatly helpful.

Day 1 Upper Body Training Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back/Biceps
    Day 2 Cardiovascular Workout
    Day 3 Lower Body and Abs Training Quads/Hamstrings/Calves/Abdominals
    Day 4 Cardiovascular Workout
    Day 5 Upper Body Training Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back/Biceps
    Day 6 Cardiovascular Workout
    Day 7 Rest
    (2) Can anyone recommend some good supplements to help my training i am going to spend between ?60-?80 per month (however i could be convinced to spend more, if results will improve) I know i will need a good Whey protein, should i also be taking a Casein protein for my muscles during the night?
    (3) (slightly related to the last question) a friend of mine has recommended products by L.A muscle, and another friend has said they are just over priced and highly marketed crap! and all i need is a good whey protein, im not sure who to believe, has anyone had any experience with these products.

any help offered is very helpful to me, thanks
    Last edited by danieljack; 03-09-2008 at 04:11 AM.

tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tylerb456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for 60-80 dollars a month I would Recommend the Superpump250 and SizeOn stack. Also I would buy protein in bulk like maybe the ON Whey 10lb bag. Yes i would use a casein for night time. Also buy some Dextrose to use after you workout.

Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500)
    Why protein is all you need. Save your money for real food!

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    60-80$ per month is a pretty damn big budget for supps IMO, so really you could afford good stuff if you have that kind of money to spend. I would go with a creatine product, whey protein for post workout, and a casein protein during the day and before bed. These are going to give you the most bang for your buck for sure.

I dont know what LA muscle is, but there are some good brands that I would readily choose to buy from instead. Optimum casein would be a good choice, and 1 scoop per month will run you about 22$ if you buy a 4 pound tub. As for whey, I would just choose a decent, inexpensive whey concentrate like EAS if you can buy it locally. And for creatine, Sizeon is still too pricey for me to recommend at around $1.50 per creatine serving (I realize its more than just creatine) whereas Greenmag gets good feedback and runs around one third of that. 80 servings will cost 40$ which isnt nearly as pricey.
    Last edited by u5711; 03-09-2008 at 04:23 AM.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

danieljack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oops i forgot the put the ? sign.... not $, so i guess that makes the budget bigger...

So should i get a Whey and Ceasein product? along with createne for before the workout? would this be best?

Im also unsure what Dextrose is, and if i need anything else like cod liver capitols.

what do you guys thing of this stuff?
    http://www.lamuscle.com/docs/product...t/heavyweight2

could someone recommend a good set of products?

Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by danieljack View Post
    oops i forgot the put the ? sign.... not $, so i guess that makes the budget bigger...

So should i get a Whey and Ceasein product? along with createne for before the workout? would this be best?

Im also unsure what Dextrose is, and if i need anything else like cod liver capitols.

is it pound?? here in the uk supps i find are almost double than they are in the us, look into weight gainers.

Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halasz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Halasz View Post
    is it pound?? here in the uk supps i find are almost double than they are in the us, look into weight gainers.
    forgot to say and eat eat eat.

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by danieljack View Post

You should really read some beginner articles on this site's main page; youll learn a ton.

As far as dextrose, it is used postworkout along with your whey protein to further replenish glycogen and get you in your optimal anabolic state. You dont have to use dextrose powder, a fruit drink like orange juice is okay and even some people use complex carbs like oats and prefer that. However, its probably much cheaper to buy dextrose locally from a healt food store. Im not sure why, but dextrose sold on bodybuilding web sites is usually about double that of what it is when it isn't marketed towards bodybuilders. But hey, thats the supplement industry for ya .

I dont think a weight gainer is necessary for most people. Unless you cannot eat during your day, its probably not a good idea. Also, youre doing cardio so I figure you are trying to stay lean; most weight gainers go right against that idea.

Taking fish oil capsules is a great idea just for general health, so yes, I would add those to your diet and take them all the time, bulking or cutting.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

Supp Misc Outkast digitalgoodtime's Avatar
    digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by u5711 View Post
    You should really read some beginner articles on this site's main page; youll learn a ton.
    x2, take th time to read the stickies at the top of the forum, and use the search tool. they should be your two best friends
    vegetable-based protein ftw

on hiatus - too many douche bags here.....

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for that price range......protein, multi vitamin, creatine mono.......done.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete