brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Smile *** The Official Ov35 Travel Pics/Advice Thread! ***

Did a quick search and couldn't find a thread like this.... so I thought I'd start one. Thinking about going somewhere? Just came back from a great trip? Feel free to post any pics of your recent travels and share any tidbits that others might find helpful!

Just came back from a wedding at the Banff Springs Hotel out in Alberta and I couldn't help but snap a few pics of the area. I've been out there a few times but it always blows me away whenever I go back. Would def. recommend a visit to anyone who's a nature lover.

Banff Springs Hotel

Hotel Rear/Patio View

Town of Banff

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GREAT thread idea!
    And love the Banff pics. Never been there. Always wanted to.
    Am planning to go on a long solo trip myself soon - was planning to call up BB.com O35s from towns I hit. Would post pics.
    "An infraction is better than an infarction."
    - Aldington and Adlington

"Cursus sub pondere crescit."
    - Anon

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very nice pics nverstop!

No travel for me this year.... low funds...
    Last summer was east coast family reunion in NJ. Was a blast, got lost on subway in NYC trying to get to the History Museum (cause they were doing construction on the lines)and ended up in Bronx, and wished I had BH's phone #
    Year before was CO reunion, and year before that was southern family reunion in GA.

I hope to travel next summer again, and would like to head North for a change. Might have to visit the land of our northern brothers

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am headed to Vienna this fall for the first time. I am going for one week for work. Always nice to travel abroad on the company dime. Any restaurants/places I have to see while I am there
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jtroster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In Vienna you have to go to the cafe in the Sacher hotel and have their Sacher torte. You can even buy one boxed to take home.
    Joel

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

My 2014 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159562211

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    I am headed to Vienna this fall for the first time. I am going for one week for work. Always nice to travel abroad on the company dime. Any restaurants/places I have to see while I am there
    Lucky you! Vienna is one incredible city. Absolutely beautiful! There is too much to see and experience, especially in one 'work' week. I'd suggest getting online and checking out the city. Figure out what you would like to see, where you want to go specifically. It's so large, with so many amazing sights, it's easy to find yourself boggled. Make a plan! On the 'dining,' being there for work, link up with some of the locals you'll be rubbing elbows with on the job. I bet they'd be pleased as punch to take you to those 'hidden-away,' not so touristy places.

I be jealous brother!
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here is one of the most weird and crazies pic I have took.

I loved it when everythings turns red.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jtroster View Post
    In Vienna you have to go to the cafe in the Sacher hotel and have their Sacher torte. You can even buy one boxed to take home.
    Will do. Thanks

Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    Lucky you! Vienna is one incredible city. Absolutely beautiful! There is too much to see and experience, especially in one 'work' week. I'd suggest getting online and checking out the city. Figure out what you would like to see, where you want to go specifically. It's so large, with so many amazing sights, it's easy to find yourself boggled. Make a plan! On the 'dining,' being there for work, link up with some of the locals you'll be rubbing elbows with on the job. I bet they'd be pleased as punch to take you to those 'hidden-away,' not so touristy places.

I be jealous brother!
    I have been online and you are right. There is a lot to do. I will be there with some people that have been there. I am certainly looking for the not so "touristy" places
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was just in Banff last month, cool town but pricey as hell. Last yr we hit Ireland for a week in the spring and then Playa Del Carmen in the fall. Looking at Phuket Thailand this coming march.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I was just in Banff last month, cool town but pricey as hell. Last yr we hit Ireland for a week in the spring and then Playa Del Carmen in the fall. Looking at Phuket Thailand this coming march.
    If you've never been to the islands before and married to the idea of Phuket I would recommend the ones on the eastern coast.... Ko Samui... Ko Phang-an... Ko Tao. Absolutely beautiful.

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wayne you have a good eye - lots of nice shots on your flickr page

Originally Posted by tmonkey View Post
    Wayne you have a good eye - lots of nice shots on your flickr page
    Thanks buddy! Landscape photography has been a hobby of mine for a while now.