Page 93 of 191 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 5718
    NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Only thing I've found that can run alongside it is Betancourt 's D-Stunner. But each has it's own strength and I utilize them differently.
    I dont think I've had that in FOREVER! Definitely wanna try that! How do you utilize both? Very intrigued!

Originally Posted by Lindselberry View Post
    Ummm.... (: i love you and i cant wait to see you tomorrow!!!!(:
    I love you babe! With how busy we've been its nice to just be able to see eachother!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Katana v2 is gonna be damn solid
    like Core Fury too.

Um...
    Do you train anymore!??? Where is the LOG!?
    Heard big things about Katana v2 but never tried it!

HAHA! She has been just about as busy as me...difference is working out isnt her passion so she prioritizes! I cant begin to say how proud of her and her work ethic I am!

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    some big shiz being done in here while I'm in my own little world lol. Numbers impressive as always, and great reviews! C4 has always been my go-to and it seems like it'll stay that way!
    Your own little world of placing TOP 3 AT YOUR FIRST SHOW!!! F#$kin killed it bro!!! Im just tryin to push it everyday like everyone in this contest prep section!

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Man you are the review king, nice work!!

It really is crazy how people react so differently to supplements. I don't hate C4 but it's def middle of the road for me. I can think of at least 3 pre-workouts that I like better actually. I think the low caffeine is what sets it back a notch for me. Like you've mentioned before thoughy, caffeine is low on the scale for you compared to other ingredients and I think that's where C4 shines! Keep up the great work dude.
    HAHA thanks a lot man glad you like the reviews! Yeah it really is so interesting...just like with training, what works for 1 doesnt work for another! Which other preworkouts are your favorites?
    advertising not permitted

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7 Weakpoint Day - Arms and Calves (Hybrid Cycle) (8-30 reps)
    *NO STRAPS

Specific Warmup:
    -5 mins stepmill
    -hip openers
    -cable crunches 80 x 30
    -db side laterals 20 x 40
    -db rear delt flys 10 x 20
    -close grip pullups x 30
    -hip openers
    -underhand pullups x 30

INSANE DETERMINATION!!!!! DEATHLY INTENSITY!!!!!! LETS F@$KIN BUUUURN!!!!!!!

**short rest periods under 60 seconds**

Cable wrist curls- 4 sets of 10-30 reps
    Pulling from top
    (PU) 5 x 15
    (PD) 20 x 21
    (PU) 5 x 15
    (PD) 20 x 21

Forearm work- 4 sets of 6-10 reps
    CJ thumbless front
    135 x 6
    135 x 6
    Paused Thumbless Reverse curl with extension
    45 x 6
    45 x 6

LETTIN IT ALL GO!!!!!! SPILLIN BLOOOOD!!!!!!

Forced LF Standing Barbell curls (pinky on smooth line)- 3 sets of 15-20 reps
    120 x 20
    120 x 20
    120 x 20

Close grip bench press- 3 sets of 15-20 reps
    135 x 15
    135 x 15
    135 x 15

SPITTIN OUT RESULTS!!!!! SWEATING SUCCESS!!!!!

Tricep dips- 1 set AMAP

Single arm constant TUT db- 4 sets
    Constant TUT (8-12 reps)
    40 x 9
    40 x 9
    Twisting (10-15 reps)
    35 x 11
    35 x 11

COME ON!!!! ATTACK THIS BLOOD THIRSTY VAMPIRE!!!!

ROBOT Hard contraction cable triceps (padded machine)- 4 sets of 8-12 reps
    Bar pressdowns (8-12 reps)
    (OH) 70 x 10
    (UH) 30 x 10
    Overhead forward rope paused extensions (12-15 reps)
    30 x 12
    30 x 12

SF Single preacher ss hammer- 3 sets of 20-30 reps
    20 x 21 21
    20 x 21 21
    20 x 21 21

IM A MONSTER!!!!! UNLEASH THE F@$KIN BEAST!!!!!

SF Crossbody Single arm overhead extensions ss single rope pressdown- 3 sets if 20-30 reps
    15 x 20 into 5 x 20
    15 x 20 into 5 x 20
    15 x 20 into 5 x 20

SF Holding Arm - Cable forearm (SF)- 6 sets
    Palms down (20-30 reps)
    10 x 16
    10 x 16
    10 x 16
    Palms up
    30 x 21
    30 x 21
    30 x 21

GO FOR THE THROAT!!!!!!! TAKE NO F@$KIN PRISONERS!!!!!!

Non Paused Seated calf press + NOS (10 second break between sets)- 5 sets
    Toes straight (8-10 reps)
    5 plates x 8
    5 plates x 8
    Toes out (10-12 reps)
    4 plates x 11
    4 plates x 11
    5 count squeeze (exaggerate ROM)
    3 plates x 9

Paused Standing machine calf press + NOS (20 second break between sets)- 4 sets
    Toes Straight (10-15 reps)
    100 x 10
    100 x 10
    SPEED 50-100 reps
    (Toes Straight) 25 x 55
    (Toes Out) 25 x 55

Haven't had a bad workout in just about 2 years...I havent hit a plataeu in just about 2 YEARS...you know why?...CAUSE I REFUSE TO LOSE!!!!! YOU GOTTA TRULY BELIEVE YOU CANT BE TOUCHED!!!!!!

Cool-Down:
    -cardio
    -full body SMR
    -stretching (static, dynamic)
    -vacuums (3 sets of 20 seconds squeezing as hard as possible)

Training, Nutrition, & Supplementation Adjustments

Training Adjustments: NONE
    Nutritional Adjustments: NONE
    Supplement Adjustments: NONE

SUPPLEMENT LOGS
    BATTLES

Cellucor C4 (Mystery Flavor) BATTLES...Scivation PSYCHO (Ragin' Punch Flavor) RESULTS WILL BE POSTED MOMENTARILY!!!

Cellucor COR-BCAA - Intraworkout/Between Meals - Recovery/Endurance/Growth

All Current Flavors: Watermelon, Topical Punch
    Flavor Used: Tropical Punch
    Dosages: Intraworkout and between meals throughout the day
    Taste: 10/10
    Mixability: 10/10
    Effectiveness: 10/10
    Comments: For anyone debating whether or not they should be supplementing with BCAAs intra workout as well as between meals spaced out ever 4-6 hrs throughout the day, I would ask yourself a couple questions:
    How is your recovery?
    Would increased recovery make you perform better?
    How serious and extreme are you goals?
    Is it PERSONALLY worth the extra money and is it even feasible?

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    I dont think I've had that in FOREVER! Definitely wanna try that! How do you utilize both? Very intrigued!

I love you babe! With how busy we've been its nice to just be able to see eachother!

Heard big things about Katana v2 but never tried it!

HAHA! She has been just about as busy as me...difference is working out isnt her passion so she prioritizes! I cant begin to say how proud of her and her work ethic I am!

Your own little world of placing TOP 3 AT YOUR FIRST SHOW!!! F#$kin killed it bro!!! Im just tryin to push it everyday like everyone in this contest prep section!

HAHA thanks a lot man glad you like the reviews! Yeah it really is so interesting...just like with training, what works for 1 doesnt work for another! Which other preworkouts are your favorites?
    I have a lot of favs lol but I'd say Fury, Hyde (when i wanna get cray!), FF + Agmagen, Hemavol
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    I have a lot of favs lol but I'd say Fury, Hyde (when i wanna get cray!), FF + Agmagen, Hemavol
    LOVE fury! I used to really love Hyde but over time didn't hold up....FF+Agmagen is a great combo!

Never experienced much from Hemavol suprisingly

Cellucor C4 (Mystery Flavor) VS Scivation's PSYCHO (RAGIN Punch)

VS

About the Products

Just like with the previous battles, you can learn more about both products by clicking my previous links below as well as going to their websites and checking out the products there! And if you order, save some cash and use the coupon codes!

Cellucor C4
    http://www.cellucor.com/products/9-c4-extreme - Use coupon code "BKUP20" to save 20% off your order

#1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxOeFbm1Q7A

#2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVl08gQXkNI

#3 -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUxR3oK3bV8

#4 -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE3a2DGdojE

#5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uTgVVjgQl8

#6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYG9-2erRdY
Cellucor
    C4 Mystery Flavor Review - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzoVCTDqTGg

Cellucor C4 BATTLES…RSP - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRdTzXl--yU
    Cellucor C4 BATTLES RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel Battle Review - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpGq4olPqsI
    Cellucor C4 BATTLES RSP Nutrition Battle Review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1226523691
    Cellucor C4 BATTTLES Neon Sport's VOLT - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZHlTFnyFQ4 

Scivation's PSYCHO (RAGIN Punch)

http://www.scivation.com/product/psycho/
    Final Review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161298963

What I Expect

Cellucor has won the past

2 battles beating out RSP Fast Fuel and Neon Sport's VOLT...now comes BATTLE #3 against SCIVATION PSYCHO!!!! As with my Psycho final review, I expected great things from it as the only other Scivation product I had was Xtend, which was easily a 10/10 product in its respective category! High hopes to see if PSYCHO CAN BEAT C4!!! LET IT BEGIN!!!!!

Each BATTLE will consist of:

-3 days taking Cellucor C4 followed by 3 days of taking Opposing Preworkout

-Entire write up and video review of the battle assessing: mixability, flavor, energy levels, pump increases, focus changes, ingredient profile overview and thoughts, overall effectiveness of product, AND THE WINNER!!!!

-Rating will be the standard ?/10

THE BATTLE!!!!!

Cellucor C4 Mystery Flavor VS Scivation PSYCHO RAGIN Punch Flavor
    Mixability

10 VS 7
    Flavor

10 VS 7
    Energy
    10 VS 7
    Pump
    10 VS 7
    Focus

10 VS 8

Total Overall Effectiveness

10 VS 7.2

Mixability

As with all of my mixability testings, I use nothing other than the shaker bottle, water, and product (NO blender cube) in order to assess the true mixability capabilities of the product. C4 as you guys know mixed perfectly with no clumps and NO foam! Psycho on the other hand...had no particles of the product within the shake, but had a LOT of foam at the top of the shake...and as you guys know...foaming from supps is pretty gross...C4 easily beat Psycho on the mixability test!

Flavor
    The Mystery Flavor of C4 is STILL one of my top flavored preworkouts and havent gotten sick of it even after going thru an entire tub! The PSYCHO flavoring however, simply wasn't strong enough. If you have ever had hawiaan punch that sat too long with ice it in once the ice finally melted, than you can relate to the flavoring. It was simply a weak fruit punch flavor that COULD, IMO, have been top notch. It simply did not hit the mark and was not really impressive to me, but rather was a plain fruit punch flavor. Once again C4 BEATS out Psycho.

Energy

Cellucor's C4 energy, as always, flows in and seems to stay with you throughout the day VS Psycho's energy that finally kicked in after about 50 mins of ingesting...but the problem is, when it kicked in, my energy levels BARELY increased from baseline. I did not crash, I did not experience a rush of energy, I just kind of felt...slightly more energy trickle in around half way through my workout...for the third time in a row...C4 DESTROYS PSYCHO...can C4 KEEP THIS STREAK UP???

Pump

C4's pump capabilities are still as great as ever! Full vascular muscles from the beginning of my workout till the end! Once again, Psycho failed...as with the energy, I really did not experience much of an increase from my typical pump capabilities. I maintained pumped muscles throughout all of my workouts but literally only noticed the slightly amount of deviation from baseline. AGAIN C4 DEMOLISHES PSYCHO!

Focus
    Again, you guys know I assess focus with EVERY PREWORKOUT product even though C4 is NOT intended to promote extreme focus. In my experience, a pre workout product that is working (giving you more energy and better pumps) ultimately leads you to being more intense and focused in the gym making for an overall BETTER workout! C4 is extremely effective and leads to a high focus type effect (for me personally) were as the dulled down effects from Psycho give you a slight increase in focus...but as with the pump and energy aspects, simply didn't stack up to C4.

Total Overall Effectiveness

It was no surprise in this battle that Cellucor's C4 DESTROYED SCIVATION'S PSYCHO!!! In the previous battle, VOLT was neck and neck and was BARELY beat by C4, but this battle was NEVER close to being a contest between the two. As you guys know and like I always say, DIFFERENT FORMULAS REACT DIFFERENTLY WITH EVERYONE. Just as training and nutrition is not universal, neither is supplementation. So try both products and see how you react to BOTH! I, personally, have no desire to try PSYCHO again. C4 has now beaten 3 opponents in a row...can C4 keep the winning streak going?!?!?! STICK AROUND FOR THE NEXT BATTLE!!!!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need to buy katana and see what's up

You need to buy katana and see what's up
    Definitely on my list!

1 Lower MAX EFFORT - MAXIMAL STRENGTH OUTPUT (1-5 rep range)
    *Increase squat/dead by 5 lbs every session

LB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM

-5 min stepmill
    -20 count hip openers
    -25 close grip pullups
    -25 dips
    -leg raises (12)
    -walking leg stretches
    -20 count hip openers
    -12 close grip pullups
    -12 dips
    -db side lateral 40x8 OR DB rear delt flys 20x8
    -20 count hip openers
    -leg swings (side into front)
    -20 count hip openers
    -bench hamstring and glute stretch

Danger is very real...but FEAR is a choice...you need to go into EVERY. DAMN. SESSION. knowing your a conqueror...knowing your the king...now get in there AND SHOW THEM WHAT YOUR MADE OF!!!!!

STRENGTH REPS - Low Bar Squats- 3 sets of Singles/Doubles/Triples
    Warm up
    Bar x 10
    135 x 5
    225 x 2
    315 x 1
    405 x 1
    Working Sets
    485 x 1
    485 x 1
    485 x 1

STRENGTH REPS- Sumo Deadlifts (deloaded reps)- 3 sets of Singles/Doubles/Triples
    Warm ups
    135 x 2
    225 x 1
    315 x 1
    405 x 1
    Working Sets
    495 x 1
    495 x 1
    495 x 1

I WANT THAT 600 LB SQUAT AND DEADLIFT!!!!!! IM WILLING TO DIE FOR IT!!!!!

Leg press quad sweep partials (down to first knob)- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    22 plates x 5
    22 plates x 5
    22 plates x 5

Smith Machine Somersault squats (don't hold onto machine, hands pushing down on bar)- 3 sets 2-5 reps
    135 x 5
    155 x 5
    155 x 5

IM A F@$KIN HUMAN BEING GODDAMN IT!!!!! MY LIFE HAS VALUE!!!!!

Reset Reps - Laying paused leg curls (3A)- 4 sets of 2-5 reps
    Forced Partials
    155 x 4
    155 x 4
    Paused at peak contraction
    130 x 4
    130 x 4

Seated leg curl - stay seated between sets (seat 3 legs 2)- 4 sets of 3-5 reps
    130 x 4
    130 x 4
    130 x 4
    Flex quads before every rep
    80 x 5

I'm in a different realm when I workout!!!! I ESCAPE!!!! I LET LOOSE!!!! AND I GO INSANE!!!!!!!

**switch shoes for calves**

SF Seated calf press (3 point pause)- 6 sets of 2-6 reps
    Toes Straight - 1.5 Reps Shortened
    3 plates x 6
    3 plates x 6
    3 plates + 25 x 5
    Toes Out - 1.5 Reps Lengthened
    3 plates + 25 x 4
    3 plates + 25 x 4
    3 plates + 25 x 4

Toes Out Standing machine calf- 6 sets of 2-6 reps
    Slow
    280 x 4
    280 x 4
    5:5:5 Tempo
    205 x 5
    205 x 5

BLEEDIN FROM MY MOUTH!!!! STORMIN THRU THE GATES OF HELL!!!!!!!!

Seated close grip scapula retractions- 3 sets of 3-5 paused reps
    225 x 3
    225 x 3
    225 x 3

Smith machine behind the back shrugs- 3 sets of 3-5 paused reps
    On Tip Toes
    225 x 5
    275 x 5
    315 x 3

I DON'T STOP WHEN I RUN OUT OF BREATHE!!!!!!! I RUN OUT OF BREATHE AND I KEEP SLAYING!!!!! MOTHERF@$KIN DEMON IN THIS BATTLE!!!!!!!!

Cool-Down:
    -cardio
    -full body SMR

Front and side leg shots at 200 lbs...overall my legs are never carried this much MASS, been this LEAN, or even looked this GOOD...let alone being 200 lbs...didn't have much separation after my last recomp at around 185-190...now at 200, THEY'RE IMPROVING EVERY. F#$KIN. DAY...still weak...still pathetic...I WANNA PLAY THE MASS GAME!!!! NEED MORE F#$KIN SIZE!!!!

SUPPLEMENT LOGS
    BATTLES

Said to say that today was my LAST 2 servings Cellucor C4 (Mystery Flavor.) Goal is to buy a new tub and then look into the next battle!

Comments: I honestly look forward to drinking this haha. Becoming one of my more favorite go to BCAA flavors!

Current Update: Lean Bulk, 200 lb various pics, goals

Last edited by NaturalPursuit; 04-15-2014 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Why da faq my pics shrink?

I see you blowing up my phone
    Looking lean bro.

I see you blowing up my phone
    Looking lean bro.
    You know it haha

antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking really lean for 200 man! Any idea what weight you're gonna try and hit on the lean bulk?
    IG: antevans007

TEAM DEMON

2013 NPA Mr/Ms. North Carolina - 1st Place Junior and 1st Place Novice Overall
    2013 INBF Natural Atlantic Coast Championship - 3rd Place Open Bantamweight

Follow along on my journey! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147591933

Originally Posted by antevans007 View Post
    Looking really lean for 200 man! Any idea what weight you're gonna try and hit on the lean bulk?
    Thanks a lot man! Honestly I am just going to keep pushing hard and see where I end up at! Going more by progress pictures and performance than anything!

For you guys interested....50% OFF CELLUCOR and NEON SPORTS stuff!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161384233

boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alex I swear sometimes you must take a pre-workout to write these log entries

Looking lean and huge my friend!

Originally Posted by boxteross View Post
    Alex I swear sometimes you must take a pre-workout to write these log entries

Looking lean and huge my friend!
    HAHA! Thanks a lot man! Just try to work harder everyday like you my man!

2 Upper MAX EFFORT - MAXIMAL STRENGTH OUTPUT (Hybrid Cycle)(1-5 rep range)

UB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM
    *DB rear into side delt (5 x 10 10)

-5 mins stepmill
    -20 count hip openers
    -rope cable crunch (80x30)
    -20 close grip pullups into Dbs
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 to 14 hip swings
    -close stance leg press 6 plates x 26

ITS TIME!!!! GET UP...GET TO THE GYM...GET WORK F@$KIN DONE!!!! NO EXCUSES!!!!! I CHOOSE THE PATH OF MOST RESISTANCE!!!!!!!

STRENGTH REPS - Flat Barbell Press- 3 sets of Singles
    Warm ups
    Bar x 10
    135 x 5
    185 x 3
    225 x 1
    5:2:1 Tempo Working Sets
    265 x 1
    270 x 1
    270 x 1

30 degree Incline DB Press- 3 sets of Doubles/Triples
    75 x 3
    85 x 3
    85 x 3

NO ONE CAN HELP ME!!!! IM GOIN INSAAAANE!!!!!!

Single cable upper pec fly (by lat machine)- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    Slight pause
    40 x 5
    50 x 3
    50 x 3
    50 x 2

Wide Grip Width Work- 6 sets of 2-5 reps
    Wide grip (forced partials)
    +2 plates + 2.5 x 3
    +2 plates + 2.5 x 3
    Wide grip (reset reps)
    +1 plate + 10 x 3
    +1 plate + 10 x 3
    Wide Slight Paused (AMSAP until unable to get 5 sets of 5 with 5 second break between sets)
    +30 x 5
    +30 x 5

IVE COME FOR BLOOOOD!!!!! AND IM NOT STOPPIN TILL I HAVE YOUR HEART!!!!!!!!

Below Knee BB Rows- 6 sets of 3-5 reps
    Kikel Overhand Rows (Pull to waist)
    365 x 3
    365 x 3
    365 x 3
    Kikel Pendlay (pull to sternum)
    225 x 5
    225 x 5
    225 x 5

Paused Face Pulls- 4 sets of 3-5 reps
    130 x 5
    130 x 5
    130 x 5
    130 x 5

CONQUEROR!!!!! NO ONE CAN BLOCK MY PATH TO GREATNESS!!!!!!

DB Side laterals (seat lvl 8)- 6 sets of 3-5 reps
    Slow Tempo - Standing DB (slightly loose form)
    75 x 3
    75 x 3
    SF Seated
    55 x 4
    55 x 4
    Paused at top Standing
    45 x 5
    45 x 5

DB single arm front raises- 4 sets of 3-5 reps
    40 x 5
    45 x 3
    45 x 3
    45 x 3

THIS IS MY F@$KIN HOME!!!! THIS IS MY F@$KIN KINGDOM!!!

Weighted dips- 2 sets of 2-5 reps
    +2 plates + 12.5 x 3
    +2 plates + 12.5 x 3

Kikel Single Arm Rope Pulldowns- 5 sets of 3-5 reps
    35 x 3
    35 x 3
    35 x 3
    Straight
    25 x 4
    25 x 4

F&$KIN EASY!!!!! THIS IS NOT A DAMN GAAAME!!!!!

SF Biceps- 6 sets of 2-4 reps per arm
    Seated alt
    45 x 3
    45 x 3
    45 x 3
    DB Alt Hammer (strapped)
    55 x 5
    65 x 5
    70 x 4

Cable forearm (2 count squeeze)- 6 sets of 3-6 reps
    Palms down
    10 x 7
    10 x 7
    10 x 7
    Palms up
    42.5 x 5
    42.5 x 5
    42.5 x 5

ONE MORE FOR THESE F@$KS!!!!!! TWO MORE FOR THESE F@$KS!!!!!

DB preacher into hammer curl- 2 sets of 3-5 reps
    35 x 5 5
    35 x 4 4

Hanging leg raise to eyes- AMSAP until unable to get 6 with 10 count break between sets

NOT STOPPIN TILL I F@$KIN DIE!!!!

0:2:0 Tempo Rope cable crunches- 3 sets
    90 x 4
    90 x 4
    90 x 4

Timed Decline crunches (seat lvl 2)- 2 sets of 40-70 seconds
    0 x 30
    0 x 30

THAT IS WHAT FORCES YOUR BODY TO GROW!!!! THATS HARDCORE!!!!

Cool-Down:
    -cardio
    -full body SMR

Nutritional Adjustments: Add in more CHO, free meal tonight

SUPPLEMENT LOGS

BATTLES COMING SOON...

Comments: Pretty sure this is my new go to flavor!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been super busy, but sometimes I come in here to remind myself how much harder I can work

BTW I bought some Neon Sports Volt today courtesy of that code, thanks again man!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Been super busy, but sometimes I come in here to remind myself how much harder I can work

BTW I bought some Neon Sports Volt today courtesy of that code, thanks again man!
    Too much praise my man! Remember I'm not in my PhD going thru contest prep...THAT is true hard work! VOLT FTW!!! Anytime bro! Lemme know how you like it!

3 Lower Hybrid - Pre Actiation - Hybrid Days/Weakpoint Training)(4-10 rep range)

LB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM

-5 min stepmill
    -20 count hip openers
    -25 close grip pullups
    -25 dips
    -leg raises (12)
    -walking leg stretches
    -20 count hip openers
    -12 close grip pullups
    -12 dips
    -20 count hip openers
    -20 count hip openers

PRE-ACTIVATiON DAY!!!!! TARGETS...INNER HAMSTRINGS AND OUTER QUADS...3...2..1...F@$KIN ATTACK!!!!!

Slow Tempo Seated leg curls- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    80 x 10
    90 x 8
    90 x 8

Reset Sumo Deadlifts w/ pause at top- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
    410 x 4
    410 x 4
    410 x 4

I WILL NOT DIE!!!!!! ALL MY BATTLES HAVE BEEN WON BUT THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUUUN!!!!!!!

Slow Tempo Close stance quad sweep extensions- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    100 x 8
    100 x 8
    100 x 8

Slight Pause Low Bar Back Squats- 3 sets of 4 reps
    415 x 4
    415 x 4
    415 x 4

ILL BRING THE WORLD TO IT'S KNEES WITH THIS INTENSITY!!!!!

Timed Close Stance Quad Sweep Partials- 3 sets of 30-50 seconds
    Both
    14 plates x 32
    14 plates x 32
    14 plates x 32

Lying leg curls- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    95 x 8
    95 x 8
    95 x 8

GRAB YOUR CHILDREN!!!!! THIS PLACE IS A BURNIN F@$KIN BUILDING!!!!!

ATG Somersault squats (hands held together in front of bar)- 3 sets of 40-60 second sets
    Slow Negatives
    35 ps x 42
    35 ps x 42
    35 ps x 42

Seated calf press- 4 sets
    5:5:5:5 Tempo (4-8 reps)
    (toes straight) 5 plates x 6
    (toes out) 4 plates x 7
    Timed (40-70 seconds)
    (toes straight, 1.5 reps lengthened) 2 plates x 42
    (toes out, 1.5 reps shortened) 2 plates x 47

IM A MAN WITH NOTHING TO LOSE!!!! I WANT IT MORE!!!!

Standing calf machine- 5 sets of 5-10 reps
    Slow Tempo staying on balls of feet
    160 x 8
    Forced Partial Circuit
    220 x 7
    10 count hard stretch
    220 x 7
    10 count hard stretch
    220 x 7
    10 count hard stretch
    Slow Tempo staying on balls of feet
    160 x 8

Single arm smith machine bb shrug- 4 setcircuit of 4-10 reps
    Pause at tops
    135 x 4
    135 x 4
    135 x 4
    135 x 4

NO SPOTLIGHTS...NO CAMERAS...NO ATTENTION...JUST HARD. F@$KIN. WORK.

Cool-Down:
    -cardio
    -full body SMR

Nutritional Adjustments: I got a couple PMs from people the past week or so asking about what I eat post workout so I figured I would just post it up here! Today postworkout I had:
    -60g whey protein
    -12 oz Orange Juice
    -8 oz FF Milk
    *Since I began lean bulking my goal is to continually keep introducing CHO postworkout VS any other time of the day to see if I can remain leaner while raising my metabolic rate back to as high as it was and making small manipulations along the way

SUPPLEMENT LOGS

BATTLES

Cellucor C4 (Icy Blue Razz)VSEvogen's EVP Plus
    VS
    Preworkout Used: C4
    Day: 1/6 (3 days using C4 followed by 3 days using Opposing Preworkout...The Challenger!!!)
    Dosage: 2 servings mixed in 7 oz water
    Taste: 9/10
    Effectiveness: ?/10
    Comments: Got a tub from a friend the other day and the BATTLES CONTINUE!!!! I am going to begin NOT rating the effectiveness of either products in order to...build up some hype for the final battle review Can say that I LOVE the Icy Blue Razz flavor of C4! Not as amazing as the Mystery Flavor but still tremendous! Im excited to see how this battle goes because EVP PLUS is such a tremendous pre that I've never taken back to back with C4!!!

Comments: RECOVERY HAS JUST BEEN OUTTA THIS F#$KIN WORLD!!!!!

50% OFF CELLUCOR AND NEON SPORTS @ BB.COM!!!!

Careful with spreading them codes

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Same here. Alex is always killin it!!!

Those codes still workin, Alex?
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Careful with spreading them codes

Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Same here. Alex is always killin it!!!

Those codes still workin, Alex?
    Thanks a lot man trying my hardest! Yup! Still good! Not sure for how long though

Great articles over from Brookbrush Institute! Here's one talking about the Gastrocnemius and Plantaris

http://brentbrookbush.com/gastrocnemius-plantaris/

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you mix the whey, oj and milk together? I can only see that being good if it's vanilla pp. Orange dreamsicle anyone?
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Do you mix the whey, oj and milk together? I can only see that being good if it's vanilla pp. Orange dreamsicle anyone?
    Great minds think alike delicious!

4 Upper Hybrid - Arm and Chest Isolation Emphasis (Hybrid Cycle - Hybrid Days focus on weakpoints) (4-10 rep range)

UB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM
    *DB rear into side delt (5 x 10 10)

-5 mins stepmill
    -20 count hip openers
    -rope cable crunch (80x30)
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 to 14 hip swings
    -close stance leg press 6 plates x 26

EVERYONE ALWAYS SAID WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER...I SAY...F#$K THAT!!!! DO F#$KING BOTH!!!! I WORK SMARTER AND HARDER!!!! LETS F#$KIN BUUUURN!!!!

Incline BB bench- 4 sets of 4-6 reps
    Warm up
    Bar x 8
    135 x 4
    155 x 1
    Working Sets
    5:1:5 Tempo
    180 x 4
    180 x 4
    1:5:1 Tempo
    135 x 6
    140 x 4

Cable flys- 6 sets of 6-10 reps
    Bear Hugs - Middle (Lvl 11, 2 count shortened)
    35 x 7
    35 x 7
    35 x 7
    Up (slight pause)
    25 x 6
    25 x 6
    25 x 6

BUSTIN MY AZZ TO BRING UP MY WEAK F#$KIN CHEST!!!! I WANT IT TO BE BEYOND THICK!!!! ADDIN SLABS OF MUSCLE MASS!!!!

Back Complex- 10 sets of 4-10 reps
    (SF) Ultra wide grip pulldown ss both arm paused supported DB rows
    195 x 7 into 45 x 7
    195 x 7 into 45 x 7
    195 x 7 into 45 x 7
    195 x 7 into 45 x 7
    Wide Grip Pulldown (below chin explosive concentric)
    135 x 8
    135 x 8
    135 x 8
    Kai Greene T Bar Rows (LF, 45 Degree Angle rowing off floor, wide stance)
    3 plates x 8
    3 plates x 8
    3 plates x 8

NEW ANGLES!!! NEW STIMULI!!!! NEW GROWTH!!!!!

Rear standing db reverse fly- 4 sets of 6-10 reps
    Palms down
    40 x 8
    40 x 8
    Palms facing
    55 x 8
    55 x 8

DB side laterals- 6 sets
    SF Normal (6-10 reps)
    70 x 7
    70 x 7
    70 x 7
    SF standing paused at top of every rep
    30 x 10
    35 x 10
    40 x 7

THATS RIGHT....PAUSED REPS WITH 40 LB DBS!!! I WANT THE 80'S FOR PAUSES!!!!

Weighted Dips- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    +72.5 x 6
    +72.5 x 6
    +72.5 x 6

Standing DB Preacher Curl circuit- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    30 x 8
    30 x 8
    30 x 8

PUMPIN THESE MUSCLES FULL OF BLOOOOD!!!!! ANIMAL F#$KIN STYLE!!!!!

Single Arm Db front raise circuit- 3 sets of 4-8 reps
    Normal
    40 x 6
    40 x 6
    1.5 reps
    25 x 6

SF single crossbody rope pressdown (front to back)- 3 set circuit of 6-10 reps
    25 x 8
    25 x 8
    25 x 8

WEAK ARMS!!!! I GOTTA PUSH IT HARDER!!! I AM FORCING THEM TO GROW!!!!! GIVING THEM NO OTHER OPTION!!!!!!!

SF both arm twisting db curls- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    Alt
    40 x 10
    40 x 10
    45 x 6
    Hammer
    60 x 6
    60 x 6

Preacher decline forearm work- 6 sets
    Palms down
    15 x 16
    15 x 16
    15 x 16
    Palms up
    40 x 16
    40 x 16
    40 x 16

MORE!!!! MORE!!!!! I CANT STOP MYSELF!!!!! IM OUTTA CONTROL!!!!!!

Platform Hanging leg raises (quads to chest/toes above eyes) 3 sets
    10 count break
    10 count break

Standing rope cable- 4 sets of 6-10 reps with minimal break
    Fully shortened (5 count contraction)
    70 x 8
    70 x 8
    Timed (30-50 seconds)
    70 x 32
    70 x 32

...TRYING MY HARDEST TO ACHIEVE A NEW LEVEL...NEW VASCULARITY...NEW STRIATIONS...NEW. F#$KING. MASS...

Cool-Down:
    -card
    -full body SMR

SUPPLEMENT LOGS

BATTLES

VS
    Day: 2/6 (3 days using C4 followed by 3 days using Opposing Preworkout...The Challenger!!!)
    Comments: HUUUUGE PUMP AND AN INSANE AMOUNT OF ENEERGY!!!!!!

Comments: I am going to begin a NEW little mini series on some aminos...stay tuned for more!

Any Easter plans brother?

Any Easter plans brother?
    For sure! Morning with my parents brother and sister, mid day with Lindsey and her family, then night with grandparents and other family! Lots of driving but it'll be fun!!! How about you my man!?

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!!!

better than working 8-8

better than working 8-8
    Ewwwwww

5 Lower Hypertrophy Day (Hybrid Cycle) - Weakpoint Pre Exhaustion / Muscle Ascending Pyramid Scheme (working weakest to strongest muscle groups)
    *Focus on progressive overload emphasized on pure muscle blood volume

LB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM

-5 min stepmill
    -20 count hip openers
    -25 close grip pullups
    -25 dips
    -leg raises (12)
    -walking leg stretches
    -20 count hip openers
    -12 close grip pullups
    -12 dips
    -20 count hip openers
    -20 count hip openers

THERES SO CHOICES LEFT!!!! THESE ARE THE ALL OF NOTHIN DAYS!!!! THESE ARE THE DAYS THAT TRULY TEST YOUR WILL POWER!!! LETS F#$KIN GROW!!!!

**Calves**

Pause at tops Standing calf raises- 6 sets of 10-12 reps each
    Warm up
    100 x 20
    Toes straight
    160 x 11
    160 x 11
    160 x 11
    Toes out
    160 x 11
    160 x 11
    160 x 11

Seated calf press- 6 sets
    Toes straight (pause at tops, 12-20 reps)
    4 plates x 13
    4 plates x 13
    Toes out (no pause, 20-50 reps)
    2 plates x 35
    2 plates x 35
    Toes in (20-60 reps)
    1 plate x 20
    1 plate x 20

TEARIN THESE CALVES APART FROM EVERY DAMN ANGLE!!! I PROMISE I WILL HAVE BIGGER CALVES THAN F#$KIN ANYONE!!! ILL NEVER STOP PUSHING!!!! ILL NEVER SETTLE FOR BETTER...I WANT BEST!!!!

**Hamstrings/Glutes**

Laying leg curls (lower back arched and lats engaged)- 6 sets
    Normal
    (12-15 reps) 85 x 14
    (12-15 reps) 85 x 14
    (20-30 reps) 60 x 22
    Twisting Feet Out At Bottom (STAY SEATED between sets)
    (40-70 seconds) 55 x 52 seconds

Timed Deadlifts- 3 sets
    Conventional (40-70 seconds)
    315 x 44
    315 x 44
    Sumo (30-50 seconds)
    405 x 30

405 FOR SECOND SUMO DEADLIFTS FOCUSING ON CONTRACTIONS AND STRETCH...YEAH YOU READ THAT F#$KIN RIGHT...TIMED WORK FOR GROWTH...NO OTHER F#$KIN WAY!!!

Single Leg Reverse cable glute raises- 2 sets per leg of 10-15 reps
    Left Leg
    20 x 11
    15 count break
    20 x 11
    Right Leg
    20 x 11
    15 count break
    20 x 11

Seated leg curls- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
    70 x 15
    80 x 12
    80 x 12

YOU KNOW HOW I ROLL...VOLUME OUT THE F#$KIN AZZ!!!!! YOU CANT KEEP UP!!! YOU GOTTA TURN INTO A DIFFERENT CREATURE TO KEEP UP WITH ME!!!

**Quads**

Quad Sweep Partials - Close Stance Leg Press (STAY SEATED IN BETWEEN SETS)- 4 sets of 50-100 reps
    10 plates x 50
    10 plates x 50
    10 plates x 50
    10 plates x 50

CTUT Close Stance somersault squats (hands held out in front of body)- 3 sets of 10-15 reps
    25 ps x 12
    25 ps x 12
    25 ps x 12

MOST INSANE PUMP OF MY F#$KIN LIFE!!!! QUAD SWEEPS CAN NEVER BE BIG ENOUGH!!! I WANNA DWARF EVERYONE ELSE'S LEGS!!! I WILL DWARF EVERYONE ELSE!!! MASS APPEAL!!!!

Close stance leg extensions- 3 sets
    Normal (20-30 reps)
    100 x 24
    100 x 24
    2 count paused (10-15 reps)
    80 x 11

Squats- 4 sets
    Low Bar CTUT (constant tension with no break at top of any rep or set doesn't count)
    315 x 30
    High Bar CTUT Timed (40-70 seconds)
    155 x 44
    155 x 44
    155 x 44

HITTIN NEW LEVELS OF INSANITY EVERYDAY!!!! EVERY SET!!!! EVERY F#$KIN REP!!!!!

**Traps**

Behind the back Barbell double overhand shrugs- 6 sets
    185 x 10
    10 count break
    185 x 10
    19 count break
    185 x 10
    10 count break
    185 x 10
    10 count break
    185 x 10
    10 count break
    185 x 10

NO WAY YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH THIS DEATHLY VOLUME...MY ONE SESSION BLOWS YOUR WEEK OF SESSIONS OUTTA. THE. F#$KING. WATER...TEST ME...BRING ON THE F#$KIN CHALLENGES!!!!

Cool-Down:
    -cardio
    -full body SMR

Nutritional Adjustments: Enjoyed two dinners with my families yesterday and completely loved Easter! Ate a lot of ham and stuffed shells! Woke up looking leaner than last monday. Will weigh in on Wednesday and assess weight. Depending on my weigh in that day, it will dictate how and if I introduce more CHO.

SUPPLEMENT LOGS

BATTLES

VS
    Day: 3/6 (3 days using C4 followed by 3 days using Opposing Preworkout...The Challenger!!!)
    Comments: Love this blue razz!!!! Not as good as the mystery flavor IMO but solid!!! Pump, energy, EVERYTHING is off the charts like always! So I've gone thru a total of around 3-4 tubs of C4...and the effects still havent warn off? Damn I love effective products!

Comments: Beyond happy with the results I've been receiving from COR-BCAA...next 2 amino products are iSatori RESTORAID and Cellucor Alpha Amino! Will keep you guys updated on which I will be using and will be comparing all 3 to eachother hopefully!

Page 93 of 191 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast