Page 87 of 281 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 8430
    The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BiggerWeighter View Post
    just out of curiosity, since i've been lurking in ur log for a while...but, how the hell can you be so lean, and not have visible abs at all? do you not work them directly?

btw...awesome recipes..no wonder they call u chef bob.
    Genetics, we all store bodyfat different, i work them 2-3x a week in various fashions, weighted exercises, and different rep ranges.

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BiggerWeighter View Post
    just out of curiosity, since i've been lurking in ur log for a while...but, how the hell can you be so lean, and not have visible abs at all? do you not work them directly?

btw...awesome recipes..no wonder they call u chef bob.
    genetics FTL... some people have little separation in the abs
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    The Strength Guys
    MesoCycle #4
    Week 2 Day 4

Workout Music:
    Parkway Drive - Deep Blue

5 Minute Warm-up on Bike

Pull-Ups:
    30 Reps over various sets/grips

Db Bench Press: (5/4/3/5/4/3 Wave Loading)
    110's x 5 (2 Sets)
    120's x 4 (2 Sets)
    130's x 3 (2 Sets)

+10 Pounds

Neutral Grip Overhead DB Shoulder Press: (2:0:2 Tempo)
    60's x 8 (5 Sets)

+2 Reps

A1: Slow Concentric Cable Row (1:0:4 Tempo)
    90 x 5 (5 Sets)

+5 Pounds

A2: Slow Eccentric Cable Row (4:0:1 Tempo)
    90 x 5 (5 Sets)

+5 Pounds

B1: Weighted Chin-Ups: (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
    BW + 25lb Chain x 5 (4 Sets)

B2: Weighted Dips: (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
    BW +75lb Chains x 5 (4 Sets)

B3: Diamond Grip Push-Ups (2:2:1 Rep Tempo)
    BW x 25 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Jerk Chicken, Potato and Pineapple Stirfry

Video of Today's Workout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP5oooVga7c
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    Bingo... some people never get dialed in hamstrings depending on long they diet, it just comes down to how you store the fat. My legs stay pretty lean all year and some dont get lean until 2 weeks out from a show.

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol so true

Nice branch dips B! Great gym u have there.

mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chain game dips, very nice
    If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way.

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    lol so true

Nice branch dips B! Great gym u have there.
    You did not even see half of the gym, Owner is going to order some bands next from elite FTS, will be nice to add onto a hack squat or leg press for torture. Has some nice Hammer Strength Equipment to boot, and just got a whole set of Kettle Bell's

Originally Posted by mivi320 View Post
    Chain game dips, very nice
    Love the chains, much much easier than a dip belt which rips my shirt in half towards the bottom when its around your waist. and much easier instead of clipping on all the plates which takes some time, chains you just throw around your neck and be done with it.

NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice workout vid bob

jealous of those chains. i gotta put the db in between my feet, can never go as heavy as i want
    can't out train a bad diet

can't out diet bad training

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Genetics...
    genetics FTL...
    From what I can deduce through the literature and anecdotes from individuals with a dramatic ED event in their history, I believe the issue isn't so much a genetic problem as much as it a hormonal one.

Essentially, traumatic events like chronic malnourishment (as seen in EDs) create the perfect hormonal environment for visceral fat deposition and muscle loss (e.g. estrogen is elevated, cortisol is constantly elevated, testosterone drops, insulin/leptin resistance develops, T3 decreases, etc.).

As we all know, once fat cells are created, you can't "destroy" them but only shrink them, at least theoretically (unless you resort to surgical procedures or some advanced, and largely skeptical, drug use). Thus many people with EDs (or a history of such traumatic events) are stuck with the "skinny-fat" look in their midsection for the long run, and about the only way to reverse it would be lipo unfortunately.

/rant about lean-as-fuk-but-no-hawt-abz-syndrome
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Big Sleep View Post
    From what I can deduce through the literature and anecdotes from individuals with a dramatic ED event in their history, I believe the issue isn't so much a genetic problem as much as it a hormonal one.

Essentially, traumatic events like chronic malnourishment (as seen in EDs) create the perfect hormonal environment for visceral fat deposition and muscle loss (e.g. estrogen is elevated, cortisol is constantly elevated, testosterone drops, insulin/leptin resistance develops, T3 decreases, etc.).

As we all know, once fat cells are created, you can't "destroy" them but only shrink them, at least theoretically (unless you resort to surgical procedures or some advanced, and largely skeptical, drug use). Thus many people with EDs (or a history of such traumatic events) are stuck with the "skinny-fat" look in their midsection for the long run, and about the only way to reverse it would be lipo unfortunately.

Your hypothesis is sound, but I'm not 100% convinced it's not a combination of both. Even though adipocytes (fat cells) do increase in number, their tendency to preferentially store fat is usually a product of further stress (and thus elevated cortisol). The cells in your abdominal region have an unusually high number of cortisolic receptor sites. If your cortisol remains typically low (with the occasional spike of course) you shouldn't see significant fat deposition there. I do think that would explain why many with past eating disorders typically lean out last in their abdominal region, but you're correct that adipocytes don't go away, just shrink. At extremely low levels of body fat (e.g., contest prep levels) there should still be adequate separation in abs. The absence of separation is a factor of fascia shape around the external abdominals at that point. I think you're right about the "skinny-fat" look though...
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bingo... some people never get dialed in hamstrings depending on long they diet, it just comes down to how you store the fat. My legs stay pretty lean all year and some dont get lean until 2 weeks out from a show.
    Very true

Saw your video, great work looking strong and the tempo stuff looks good

Chains for dips, easier than messing around with weights and belts

Good work
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Your hypothesis is sound, but I'm not 100% convinced it's not a combination of both. Even though adipocytes (fat cells) do increase in number, their tendency to preferentially store fat is usually a product of further stress (and thus elevated cortisol). The cells in your abdominal region have an unusually high number of cortisolic receptor sites. If your cortisol remains typically low (with the occasional spike of course) you shouldn't see significant fat deposition there. I do think that would explain why many with past eating disorders typically lean out last in their abdominal region, but you're correct that adipocytes don't go away, just shrink. At extremely low levels of body fat (e.g., contest prep levels) there should still be adequate separation in abs. The absence of separation is a factor of fascia shape around the external abdominals at that point. I think you're right about the "skinny-fat" look though...
    Real talk here fellas. thanks for chiming in.. learn something new everyday!

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Very true

Saw your video, great work looking strong and the tempo stuff looks good

Chains for dips, easier than messing around with weights and belts

Good work
    yes sir! finish prep strong

The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good points Workoutfrq, and I should have noted that I feel it is indeed a genetic AND hormonal issue (not one or the other solely). The cortisol theory you have laid out could be one mechanism, but I would surmise another possible route is through a dominance of estrogen to testosterone in chronically underfed males; this shift in hormone balance could (hypothetically) cause one to store more fat in the trunk and hips area, such as you would tend to see in females. Now tack on the aforementioned cortisol issues and suppressed thyroid function and you've got one perfect environment to store fat in the abdominal region (keep in mind that cortisol patterns in anorexics are likely elevated for much of the day).

B's issue isn't really the "shape" or "separation" of his abdominals, its that even at extremely low body fat levels his body retains the last minute amount of fat in has ab region. I would hope this issue would resolve itself over time now that B's hormonal system has had a few years to rebound, but like with most any endocrine-related issue, it can take years to really notice a difference.
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good points Workoutfrq, and I should have noted that I feel it is indeed a genetic AND hormonal issue (not one or the other solely). The cortisol theory you have laid out could be one mechanism, but I would surmise another possible route is through a dominance of estrogen to testosterone in chronically underfed males; this shift in hormone balance could (hypothetically) cause one to store more fat in the trunk and hips area, such as you would tend to see in females. Now tack on the aforementioned cortisol issues and suppressed thyroid function and you've got one perfect environment to store fat in the abdominal region (keep in mind that cortisol patterns in anorexics are likely elevated for much of the day).

B's issue isn't really the "shape" or "separation" of his abdominals, its that even at extremely low body fat levels his body retains the last minute amount of fat in has ab region. I would hope this issue would resolve itself over time now that B's hormonal system has had a few years to rebound, but like with most any endocrine-related issue, it can take years to really notice a difference.
    Lift heavy take a multi
    can't out train a bad diet

can't out diet bad training

PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PowerBarbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice training video!
    Was good to watch and see how slow and controlled everything is, still learning to focus on that over actual weight lifted

And nice eats as always!

drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew419 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The slow cable row looked killer!
    1st contest prep 2013: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153436561&p=1058962371&posted=1#post1058962371

Originally Posted by PowerBarbie View Post
    Nice training video!
    Was good to watch and see how slow and controlled everything is, still learning to focus on that over actual weight lifted

And nice eats as always!
    Focusing on that mind muscle connection and time under tension.

Originally Posted by drew419 View Post
    The slow cable row looked killer!
    Just a good intensity technique.

Like you said, the two are not mutually exclusive, but additive in this case. I'd agree that it'll be a long while before things settle out, and they may never (no hate, just sayin). Either way we both know that B's gonna be busting his ass to get things in order!

Either way we both know that B's gonna be busting his ass to get things in order!
    Exactly, and this is really all that matters in the end; the rest we just have to let go because its uncontrollable so no use for B to fret over it (not that he was to begin with)
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Enjoyed the training vid, B! I want some chains now lol
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Thanks for posting the video chef, I really enjoyed it.

The Strength Guys
    Mesocycle #4
    Week 3 Day 1

Workout Music:
    Bring Me The Horizon - Suicide Season

5 Minute Warm-Up On Bike

Pull-Ups:
    30 Reps over various sets/grips

1.5 Squats (Down, half way up, back down, all the way up) ( 1:2:1 Lifting Tempo)
    260 x 3 (6 Sets)

+5 Pounds

Sumo Deadlifts (6 @ 77.5%)
    280 x 6 (5 Sets)

+5 Pounds

A1: Hammer Strength Preacher Curl (5:5:1 Lifting Tempo)
    45 Pound Plate x 5 (4 Sets)

A2: Reverse Grip EZ Bar Curl:
    50 x 15 (4 Sets)

Leg Press (3:2:1 Lifting Tempo)
    2 Plates +25/Side x 15 (4 Sets)

+15 Pounds

DB Stiff Leg Deadlifts:
    70's x 10 (4 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Ham and Cheese omelete + hashbrowns and ketchup.
    Cookies and Cream Pancakes topped with Whip Cream, Syrup, and Banana's

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Enjoyed the training vid, B! I want some chains now lol
    Cant wait till we get the bands!

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tried to make one of your loaf type recipes. Didn't turn out as well as expected
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

____( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__________ BabyOilBrah's Avatar
    BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyOilBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Adding weight every week, what I like to see.

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Tried to make one of your loaf type recipes. Didn't turn out as well as expected
    What was your recipe?
    Follow the outline i have in my cellucor review i have a few loaf recipes up

you could also follow my muffin recipe but throw it into a loaf pan, would work:

If you use a THICKER protein this will be a problem it wont rise as much.. hence coming out flat. Things with Casein or Egg, or other bigger blends will be a problem and are better for cheesecakes, WPC and WPI are far superior for rising recipes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdrH-UC3_nI

Originally Posted by BabyOilBrah View Post
    Adding weight every week, what I like to see.
    You know it.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used trutein which may have been the problem. I took your recipe from the brownies and tweaked it a bit.
    PL Log

BTK!

I used trutein which may have been the problem. I took your recipe from the brownies and tweaked it a bit.
    How did you tweak it?? That is probably where the problem lies too.. maybe too much dry and not enough wet = not rising or coming out dry.

How did you tweak it?? That is probably where the problem lies too.. maybe too much dry and not enough wet = not rising or coming out dry.
    from memory

150 g flour
    50 g trutein (1.5 scoops)
    3/4 cup milk (.25 added)
    2 eggs (1 added)
    1 tbsp splenda
    3 g baking powder.
    15 g ff hello
    55 g ffgy

Mixed dry and wet separate but added to the wet due to stickiness/driness
    PL Log

BTK!

from memory

120 g flour
    30 g trutein
    1/2 cup milk
    1 egg
    1 Egg white stiffened to a firm peak and folded in last.
    1 tbsp splenda
    3 g baking powder.
    8 g ff hello
    25 g ffgy

Mixed dry and wet separate but added to the wet due to stickiness/driness
    Try the above next go around and hit me back.

ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThailandBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wow those pancakes and the omelette sure look good.

For the love of god chef would you like some hash browns with that ketchup! They could use some work.

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good luck with your competition goals man! Are you trying to go Pro?

Page 87 of 281 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast