Page 8 of 281 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    how do you achieve the red velvet flavor? is it red velvet protein powder? if so what brand makes that?? I just love red velvet haha.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Chest and Shoulders:

Pull-Ups:
    30 Reps over various sets + Grips

Dumbbell Twist Press: (See Video Below for explination)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4LNK8W_9-g

3 Warm-Ups
    60's's x 10
    65's x 9 --- PR --
    70's x 9 -- Double PR --

Barbell Incline Bench:
    135 x 10
    155 x 8
    165 x 8
    175 x 8
    190 x 8

+5 Pounds

Machine Fly:
    100 x 20 (3 Sets)

Rear Delt Dumbell Raises:
    15's x 20 (3 Sets)

Rope Front Raise:
    50 x 12 (3 Sets)

+10 pounds

Hammer Strength Partial Lateral's:
    80 x 30 (3 Sets)

** Another Macro Bump +25g of carbs. up to +135g of carbs now in the rebound and up 5 pounds in 3.5 weeks
    ** First time training Fed (pre-workout meal) in over a year, maybe a hint at a better performance? Who knows, wanted a change and it settled easy and worked well. Going to stick with it.

Post-Workout:

Cinnamon Roll Red Velvet Cake, Covered and layered in Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Pudding with Strawberries, Banana's and Syrup

Originally Posted by emanfitness View Post
    how do you achieve the red velvet flavor? is it red velvet protein powder? if so what brand makes that?? I just love red velvet haha.
    I Force Protean (Red Velvet)

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very... So delicious

Nope. my usual pancake recipe baked in springform, just add in different mix-ins
    Got it, will be attempting soon once I make a trip to Target for a springform pan
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol....Unaware...IN!
    *Hollywood's rabid cage crew*

Bulking log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145653801

mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like seeing that fed pre workout meal, glad you seemed to digest it well!
    Matt Jansen

Strength Coach for the Strength Guys
    www.thestrengthguys.com
    Individualized program design for strength and sport specific athletes.

Scivation and Primaforce Representative

shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In awe of food pr0n..
    Success comes with sacrifice

"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder then you. Guess what.. I'm that someone" -- Kevin Garnett

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right" -- Henry Ford

iRepBack.. Always

emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emanfitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I Force Protean (Red Velvet)
    Thanks! I'll check it out. Is it good tasting? Does it actually taste like Red Velvet? Sounds intriguing, I might have to give it a try for my next protein powder!

Originally Posted by The Big Sleep View Post
    Got it, will be attempting soon once I make a trip to Target for a springform pan
    Reccomend a 6"

Originally Posted by vitornoob View Post
    lol....Unaware...IN!
    Welcome

Originally Posted by mattjansen View Post
    I like seeing that fed pre workout meal, glad you seemed to digest it well!
    Yes sir!

Originally Posted by shamroc617 View Post
    In awe of food pr0n..
    Huh ?

Originally Posted by emanfitness View Post
    Thanks! I'll check it out. Is it good tasting? Does it actually taste like Red Velvet? Sounds intriguing, I might have to give it a try for my next protein powder!
    I would not pick up a bad protein product i have nearly tried them all!

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow Bob that is quite the cake! the whole cinnamon thing is right up my ally!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    chest and shoulder day looked TIGHT! That cake looks tasty too
    advertising not permitted

Back + Hamstrings:

Pull-Ups:
    30 Reps over 3 Sets with Various Grips

Smith Machine Rows:
    135 x 15
    155 x 12
    175 x 10
    185 x 10
    205 x 10
    225 x 8

+15 Pounds

Single Arm Cable rows (1 Second Squeeze after eccentric):
    20 x 12
    27.5 x 10
    35 x 10 (2 Sets)

+7.5 Pounds

Dumbell pullovers -
    40 x 15
    50's x 12
    55's x 10
    60's x 10 (2 Sets)

+5 pounds

Narrow grip chins -
    BW x 10 (2 Sets)

Dumbell shrugs - (3 Second Hold)
    100's x 12 (3 Sets)

Hyperextensions -
    BW + 25 x 10 ----> BW + 10 x 10 ---> BW x 12

Hammer Strength Single Leg Leg Curl:
    30 x 15 (3 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cake (Cut - Up) with Cinnamon Roll Protein Pudding, Berries and Bananas

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    chest and shoulder day looked TIGHT! That cake looks tasty too
    Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    wow Bob that is quite the cake! the whole cinnamon thing is right up my ally!
    Indeed fellas. Thanks for the support.

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    been a while since I've popped in here. Nice session though. I LOOOOOVE hyper extensions but haven't been able to do them since school let out. My current gym doesn't have the little thigh pad thing for them. Thats one lift I can't wait to reincorporate in a few weeks. Such sick lower back pumps and they really helped me rehab my back when I injured it months ago....Also random question: Was the protein cake from today just the one from yesterday but cut up?
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

Originally Posted by MITCHAPAL00ZA View Post
    been a while since I've popped in here. Nice session though. I LOOOOOVE hyper extensions but haven't been able to do them since school let out. My current gym doesn't have the little thigh pad thing for them. Thats one lift I can't wait to reincorporate in a few weeks. Such sick lower back pumps and they really helped me rehab my back when I injured it months ago....Also random question: Was the protein cake from today just the one from yesterday but cut up?
    Cinnamon Roll Red Velvet Cake w/ Choc PB Sludge =/= Chocolate PB Protein Cake w/ Cinnamon Roll Sludge

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong reading on my end...did you eat that entire big ass cake from yesterday in 1 day? All I know is I gotta get my baking skills up. literally never made any of you or Bills recipes but have a whole recipe list of them in microsoft word...10 days till I have my own apt and kitchen. Then it will be time!
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

Originally Posted by MITCHAPAL00ZA View Post
    strong reading on my end...did you eat that entire big ass cake from yesterday in 1 day? All I know is I gotta get my baking skills up. literally never made any of you or Bills recipes but have a whole recipe list of them in microsoft word...10 days till I have my own apt and kitchen. Then it will be time!
    Well if i wrote "Post-Workout" that is probably what i ate post workout...
    Strong Reading skills yet again!

shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shamroc617 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well if i wrote "Post-Workout" that is probably what i ate post workout...
    Strong Reading skills yet again!
    Lolll... you must realize that such strong doses of Food Pr0n may cause a sense of being overwhelmed, sudden urges to eat, loss of cognitive and decision making ability, and/or dizziness.

There is no one here to blame but you Solution!
    Success comes with sacrifice

"They say no matter how hard you work, there's always someone, somewhere working harder then you. Guess what.. I'm that someone" -- Kevin Garnett

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right" -- Henry Ford

iRepBack.. Always

Originally Posted by shamroc617 View Post
    Lolll... you must realize that such strong doses of Food Pr0n may cause a sense of being overwhelmed, sudden urges to eat, loss of cognitive and decision making ability, and/or dizziness.

There is no one here to blame but you Solution!
    Nah i like to bust on Max all the time, we are cool and shoot sarcastic comments at each other (we talk on FB quite often).
    Glad you guys enjoy the meals/recipes. But most of all I am after success and gains right now! Time to grow!

mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Back + Hamstrings:

Pull-Ups:
    30 Reps over 3 Sets with Various Grips

Smith Machine Rows:
    135 x 15
    155 x 12
    175 x 10
    185 x 10
    205 x 10
    225 x 8

+15 Pounds

Single Arm Cable rows (1 Second Squeeze after eccentric):
    20 x 12
    27.5 x 10
    35 x 10 (2 Sets)

+7.5 Pounds

Dumbell pullovers -
    40 x 15
    50's x 12
    55's x 10
    60's x 10 (2 Sets)

+5 pounds

Narrow grip chins -
    BW x 10 (2 Sets)

Dumbell shrugs - (3 Second Hold)
    100's x 12 (3 Sets)

Hyperextensions -
    BW + 25 x 10 ----> BW + 10 x 10 ---> BW x 12

Hammer Strength Single Leg Leg Curl:
    30 x 15 (3 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cake (Cut - Up) with Cinnamon Roll Protein Pudding, Berries and Bananas

Indeed fellas. Thanks for the support.
    How does one squeeze after the eccentric?
    Matt Jansen

www.thestrengthguys.com

Originally Posted by mattjansen View Post
    How does one squeeze after the eccentric?
    When the cable is at the bottom of the motion (Eccentric), Squeeze/Pause for a second, then release the weight back up focusing on releasing the scapula and keeping the lats/lower back tight.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    When the cable is at the bottom of the motion (Eccentric), Squeeze/Pause for a second, then release the weight back up focusing on releasing the scapula and keeping the lats/lower back tight.
    You'd actually be squeezing after the concentric motion in a row or pulldown, making it a isometric contraction.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That RVC protein cake from yesterday looks great man! I'll definitely look into buying a springform pan to make something like that in the future.

Great job on the row PR's yesterday.
    B.S. Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise
    Virginia Tech 2012

M.S. Molecular Metabolism
    Virginia Tech 2014

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eats are looking good mate.

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    You'd actually be squeezing after the concentric motion in a row or pulldown, making it a isometric contraction.
    concentric is right, good luck trying to squeeze on the eccentric with a fully stretched muscle....ain't happening
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    concentric is right, good luck trying to squeeze on the eccentric with a fully stretched muscle....ain't happening
    Would be quite the sight though
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Big Sleep View Post
    Would be quite the sight though
    if anyone could pull it off, i'm sure bob could
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Originally Posted by VTRunner View Post
    That RVC protein cake from yesterday looks great man! I'll definitely look into buying a springform pan to make something like that in the future.

Great job on the row PR's yesterday.
    Just made a Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Loaf. So good.

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Eats are looking good mate.
    Cheers man, sorry for my absence in your journal. I am only subbed to 30+ others! Keep grinding.

Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    if anyone could pull it off, i'm sure bob could
    Funny how you pop in to troll me Typical Kirk!

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey bob, stopping in to say WOW at the progress you've made over the years, very inspirational

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    This is what I was getting at.
    Matt Jansen

www.thestrengthguys.com

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How is the mountain dog training coming along? It seems like you are progressing quite well.

Eats are solid, as always.
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    How is the mountain dog training coming along? It seems like you are progressing quite well.

Eats are solid, as always.
    Strength is slowly coming back after reversing a few weeks from the show and getting some more food. So far the focus on MMC and TUT is aiding in my body feeling the muscles working, now its time to keep adding weight, varying volume/frequency/intensity and making the most of this offseason in growing and LOOKING bigger (which killed me in my show)

bodybuilding is not about how much weight I am pushing, its about LOOKING your best on stage and LOOKING bigger than the guy next to you.