Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1GGY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wheytoday View Post
    Please tell me what is so wrong with wearing a tracksuit?
    to a bar? come on dawg.

wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 1GGY View Post
    to a bar? come on dawg.
    This isn't like some VIP bar. It's a shiitty bar in the inner city. It's mostly filled with students. A disgusting whale with flip flops on got in ahead of me.

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why were you going to a bar in a track suit?

Strong Russian.

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wheytoday View Post
    The fact that people have the power to tell you what you can and can't do. They can tell you when you've had enough, they can tell you to leave. Even if you're not drunk. Maybe because you don't tip enough or not wearing the right clothes.

I couldn't get into a bar last night (hanging out with my brother) because I was wearing an adidas track suit. Doorman told me no welfares allowed.
    what i hate about bars is drunken annoying *******s and skanks
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by derekk1 View Post
    its actually true. clubs and bars have to pay more for their liquor than the average person buying from a liquor store.

edit: this thread made me rage. i srsly hate all you cheap ****s that dont tip your bartenders or waitresses. THE BAR ISNT MAKING MONEY FROM YOUR TIPS. your tips go towards the bartender making a living (most bartenders are broke - theyre not living a ballin lifestyle). ****ing cheapass *******s.
    not so sure about that, I know people that own a bar and they can get a better price on liquor than the price at a liquor store.

Originally Posted by bbprodigy View Post
    well as in any business the employer should pay them. i spend more time with customers in my profession and they dont tip me.

not happy with your hourly wage? find a new job. its not my job to tip you for nothing so you can make decent money.

and i dont care about reps. its a ****in forum not rl.
    I don't get wtf is so hard to understand... the job is DESIGNED to be paid off of tips from customers. That is how the compensation plan works. In your job it is a non-tip designed compensation plan hence why you don't get tipped (nor should you expect a tip)

strong wtf thinking here. its not tipping you for nothing. do you not realize if we changed it so that bartenders could NOT accept tips and were instead paid all of their wages from their employers that drinks would easily be $1-$2 HIGHER to compensate for this.

why can't people understand how **** works

bbprodigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbprodigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbprodigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbprodigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbprodigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbprodigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbprodigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbprodigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbprodigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbprodigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbprodigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Squat2Grow View Post
    I don't get wtf is so hard to understand... the job is DESIGNED to be paid off of tips from customers. That is how the compensation plan works. In your job it is a non-tip designed compensation plan hence why you don't get tipped (nor should you expect a tip)

strong wtf thinking here. its not tipping you for nothing. do you not realize if we changed it so that bartenders could NOT accept tips and were instead paid all of their wages from their employers that drinks would easily be $1-$2 HIGHER to compensate for this.

why can't people understand how **** works
    drinks would be higher? so 14 bucks for some vodka cranberry is not expensive enough to pay their boys a decent hourly wage?
    reps serial businesns.

Dedication > Genetics

Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000) Squat2Grow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bbprodigy View Post
    drinks would be higher? so 14 bucks for some vodka cranberry is not expensive enough to pay their boys a decent hourly wage?
    lol you must live in new york dude, i have never seen a bar that would be $14 bucks for a vodka cranberry around here, only when I was in vegas were some places like that. and if so i would just give $15, $1 tip.

if the drinks are that much there is a reason. must have a place with super high expenses.

SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SMASH23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by turbob13 View Post
    lol at some of the reponses. dont like the dress code? go somewhere else. i bounced at a club where, on the weekends, we'd only allow shirts with a collar and nice attire. wanna know what that caused? a nice place to drink with tons of hot ass and no drama ( hardly ever ). a good doorman has to create a certain "look," so that we people walk by, they wanna go inside as well. sometimes that means letting only hot chicks in ( say 3 girls per one dude) and turning down or making some people wait. it happens
    this in a nutshell.

we had a strict dress code where i bounced. no bandannas, t shirts, work boots, durags, hats, hoodies, baggy jackets, baggy clothes, none of that saggin sh!t either. i was even told to keep out as many black ppl as i could because of gang shootings that happened the year before. our boss said he'd rather take a lawsuit then have another shooting. if u look like trash then u better find a trashy bar because ur not welcome. got a problem, well then theres nothing u can really do about it. maybe stand in the parking lot threatening to "spray" me because i was doing my job.. that was the usual response.

wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow I've gotten 4 negs from this thread because I wore a tracksuit to a bar.

Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pauly-Walnuts View Post
    Lease on bar $3K
    Liqour license = outrageous
    Worksman comp- expensive
    Liqour- has to be bought diferently than individuals (more money actually)
    Owners - need to pay themselves
    Insurance- outrageous
    Electricty- big$
    Dj or band- $200-$1000 per night.
    Taxes- ????

STAY HOME WITH YOUR CHEAPNESS!!!! They are in it for PROFIT, not your entertainment. You got there for atmosphere, you pay for that!

You need to calm down bro. I said I tip and normally really good. And, obviously running a bar or any business for that matter takes a lot of expense, but I assure you they are turning a very nice profit. I deliver pizza to very rich houses and guess who has the biggest and nicest house in the whole city? The owner of a bar. So fk you with your attitude son. I tip, but personally I don't think they deserve as much I do tip. And, I know the bartenders get paid sht, but again that is a problem with the business. They should be paying their employees more. It's highway robbery and the main reason I do not go to the bar to drink. Only occasionally because I can't afford to do that sht every week. And personally I don't know what atmosphere you are referring to, but it doesn't seem all that great to me. Only good thing about it is the women that come. Everybody knows when the united states are in the recession, people turn to drinking. Just think if you are a bartender, you should understand if you make a little less. How can you expect someone to keep tipping you big when they just lost their job and just want to go to the bar to chill?

Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50) Showtime49er will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by derekk1 View Post
    its actually true. clubs and bars have to pay more for their liquor than the average person buying from a liquor store.

edit: this thread made me rage. i srsly hate all you cheap ****s that dont tip your bartenders or waitresses. THE BAR ISNT MAKING MONEY FROM YOUR TIPS. your tips go towards the bartender making a living (most bartenders are broke - theyre not living a ballin lifestyle). ****ing cheapass *******s.

Sorry, but my buddy bounces at a bar and he said some of the bartenders there can take home as much as $500 on a busy night. They make very good money, during busy days especially if it is a hot woman. Probably one of the highest paying jobs that you can do without education, but yeah just call everybody cheap *******s. And, again I tip good, but think a lot of you are idiots for making everyone believe that they should tip a whole lot because the bartender did such a great job at opening their bottle.

drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500) drabel is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP is trolling, still enjoyed the lulz ITT though.

You had to have gone by yourself, there's no way any of your friends didn't say "hey man put some actual clothes on so you don't embarrass us at the door"

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    drinking in bars sucks because of all their stupid little rules and many places have homo bouncers.. house parties are where its at.
    Weighted pullups = 195 lbs x1
    Weighted dips = 225 lbs x2
    Squat = 405 x2