Page 66 of 271 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 8128
    Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pakistan should seriously consider bringing Shoaib malik and imran nazir back. they are wasting a young talent. they need to kick out that old ass shaoib akhtar and misbah ul haq, these 2 gog magog are ruining the cricket. bring back shoaib malik and imran nazir while they are young.

Shoaib malik for the unaware.
    [img]http://www.koolmuzone.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Atif-Aslam-playing-Cricket-in-*****-for-Being-Human-5.jpg[/img]

imran nazir

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aright guys, place your bet here. who would win tonights game?
    Sri lanka 1996 WC champions or Pakistan current T20 world champions?

Registered User transformation2's Avatar
    transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) transformation2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by QB_Killa View Post
    isthisreallife?
    U English brah?
    i was born in india so naturally cricket is in my blood

QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by transformation2 View Post
    ah cool was just wondering

hates you, probably. PotKettleBlack's Avatar
    PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by transformation2 View Post
    Nice. Think India are going to win it this year, tbh. I'm interested to see how much of a fight we put up against you when we play, I don't think we match up very well at all.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

CrazyLoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyLoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyLoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyLoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyLoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyLoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyLoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyLoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyLoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyLoop will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrazyLoop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    4 hours till game timeeeee

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PotKettleBlack View Post
    By don't fire, I assume you mean take no wickets. Could be troublesome, because of the fact that the way they bowl means they are quite expensive, but always a threat to take wickets, take away the latter, and the game can get out of hand very quickly. I think they have no choice but to be conservative with the spinners if that happens.
    yes sir, thats what i meant..

and those who saying pak dont have talent this worldcup are wrong.. pak team isnt being ignored. Last match if uheard the commentary with manjrekar and couple other english commentators. u would know pak has a very explosive batting lineup untill razaq. i tinkt hey can bat untill the 8th spot.

Spin department, pak is probably the strongest, they got both leg spinner and off spinner.
    Pak has a good pace attack with gul. akhtar is explosive hes still got some "oomph" guy is good in his first 3-4 overs.

Pak team has damage control batsmen in their lineup that can steady the ship.. ie, younis khan and misbah ul haq. Misbah is an exceptional talent,he can pace his runs easily depending on the pitch and score runs easily over 90% + strike rate even with just 1 4.

Don't undermine the talent and strengths of ur team, Pakistani supporters/brahs. Thats the last thing u wanna do. btw im indian supporter lol, who knows a thing or 2 about other cricket teams.
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50) armadon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Colombo is one of the most difficult grounds in the world to chase a target down under lights with the pitch slowing right down later on. I think the success rate of the side batting first in a day/nighter is something like 80%+
    If the team batting first scores 250+ there's a good chance it'll be a winning score especially with the quality of spin on both sides.

Originally Posted by armadon View Post
    Colombo is one of the most difficult grounds in the world to chase a target down under lights with the pitch slowing right down later on. I think the success rate of the side batting first in a day/nighter is something like 80%+
    If the team batting first scores 250+ there's a good chance it'll be a winning score especially with the quality of spin on both sides.
    i would still hope pakistan gets to chase the target. pakistan got strong batting line up. they can chase the score as long as the openers dont go on the ****gy time like they did in the last match. ***got ass openers.

PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PotKettleBlack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jattfusion View Post
    yes sir, thats what i meant..

and those who saying pak dont have talent this worldcup are wrong.. pak team isnt being ignored. Last match if uheard the commentary with manjrekar and couple other english commentators. u would know pak has a very explosive batting lineup untill razaq. i tinkt hey can bat untill the 8th spot.

Spin department, pak is probably the strongest, they got both leg spinner and off spinner.
    Pak has a good pace attack with gul. akhtar is explosive hes still got some "oomph" guy is good in his first 3-4 overs.

Pak team has damage control batsmen in their lineup that can steady the ship.. ie, younis khan and misbah ul haq. Misbah is an exceptional talent,he can pace his runs easily depending on the pitch and score runs easily over 90% + strike rate even with just 1 4.

Don't undermine the talent and strengths of ur team, Pakistani supporters/brahs. Thats the last thing u wanna do. btw im indian supporter lol, who knows a thing or 2 about other cricket teams.
    Okay brah, just cleared up confusion, very late here, and I've barely slept all week haha!

Only "underestimating" Pakistan because mentally I don't think they're in it, I don't rate their batting line-up quite as much as you, and I know it was a warm-up, but England recently handled them quite easily, and I don't really rate us as that good of an ODI side tbh.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

Okay brah, just cleared up confusion, very late here, and I've barely slept all week haha!

Only "underestimating" Pakistan because mentally I don't think they're in it, I don't rate their batting line-up quite as much as you, and I know it was a warm-up, but England recently handled them quite easily, and I don't really rate us as that good of an ODI side tbh.
    bro pakistan hasnt played against england yet.... pak recently played against New zealand and beat them 3-2. you need to get some sleep

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

pak's record in sri lanka and india is pretty good. they seem to do well in sub continent pitches.
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361

Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    bro pakistan hasnt played against england yet.... pak recently played against New zealand and beat them 3-2. you need to get some sleep
    Stop trolling. The current T20 Champions England comfortably beat Pakistan in a warm-up game for the World Cup on the 18th February...

Originally Posted by Jattfusion View Post
    pak's record in sri lanka and india is pretty good. they seem to do well in sub continent pitches.
    This is true. I don't want it to sound like I'm hating on Pakistan, I just don't really rate them. I think today's game is a good test of where they are at, so will eat crow if Pakistan win.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

Stop trolling. The current T20 Champions England comfortably beat Pakistan in a warm-up game for the World Cup on the 18th February...

This is true. I don't want it to sound like I'm hating on Pakistan, I just don't really rate them. I think today's game is a good test of where they are at, so will eat crow if Pakistan win.
    you need to stop trolling, tonight you will get your answer when pakistan beats sri lanka. and no if you are really comparing pakistans performance based on that little warm up match than id say you really need to learn about cricket. or maybe cricket isnt for you. stop bragging about england, english team sucks man c'mon. pak will reach the quarter finals but england wont. wonna bet?

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I personally like watching Pakistan play, because you never know what's gonna happen. They'll beat South Africa but lose to Bangladesh or some other weak nation lulz. I really wish Aamir hadn't been a dumbass, such a talent. Loved watching him bowl. I remember watching the Lords test where he reduced England to like 70/8 or something.
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll post HD links come match time btw.

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Shoaib malik for the unaware.
    [img]http://www.koolmuzone.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Atif-Aslam-playing-Cricket-in-*****-for-Being-Human-5.jpg[/img]
    You're retired, that's not Shoaib Malik. That's that singer Atif Aslam.

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you need to stop trolling, tonight you will get your answer when pakistan beats sri lanka. and no if you are really comparing pakistans performance based on that little warm up match than id say you really need to learn about cricket. or maybe cricket isnt for you. stop bragging about england, english team sucks man c'mon. pak will reach the quarter finals but england wont. wonna bet?
    I can't tell if your serious or not.

Your telling someone to learn about cricket, when you didn't know who the t20 champions were or even when it was played, you denyed that pakistan played england in a warm up game. Which Pakistan comfortably lost.

Or the fact your basing Pakistans world cup credentials on the fact they beat NZL 3/2 in a series pak very nearly lost, Who got THRASHED by the Aussies last night. Possibly the worst Aussie side in 15 years. (which isn't saying they are a bad team really. Just that the past 15+ years they have had an amazing side capable of beating anybody, now.. not so much)

Personally i don't rate Pakistans batting or bowling line up. They have plenty of un-nurtured talent. The only advantage they have is its being played in the sub continent, There has been so much disharmony and they have such a broken lead up into the tournament i would be shocked if they made it to semis let alone the final.

JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    You're retired, that's not Shoaib Malik. That's that singer Atif Aslam.
    lol god somebody just ban this moran

and even his neg comment "bro pak won the last T20 world cup bro... bro! lolzz"

like arguing with a brick wall

bhaji (brah/bro in desi lingo), ur just overdoing it now lol

Originally Posted by JM3K View Post

EDIT: Oh him, not me. Lulz.

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Originally Posted by JM3K View Post

I know I replied to him yet again, but still, I'll stop now, and I think it's probably for the best if everyone just ignores him now. But I will just say that my favourite part of his last post was me "bragging about the England team", when I'm fairly certain in my last post I said that I didn't think England were very good... Haha.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

Broad's good looking (no homo)

* 6'1" manlet crew *

Stalking Takes Dedication FunSize1990's Avatar
    FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000) FunSize1990 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Broad's good looking (no homo)

The ladies love him, The hotel my mate works for had the England team staying with them for the pm's11. All the autograph hunters for him were girls.

Originally Posted by FunSize1990 View Post
    The ladies love him, The hotel my mate works for had the England team staying with them for the pm's11. All the autograph hunters for him were girls.
    I hate him. Haha. Gotta give it to him though, his 12 year old girl appearance appears to have the ladies swooning.
    BRB' Projectile Vomitin'

Alpha Beard Crew!

btw guys, lasith malinga is playing for sri lanka, his bowling style has always amused me. lets see what he does tonight.

btw guys, lasith malinga is playing for sri lanka, his bowling style has always amused me. lets see what he does tonight.
    Hate that *******.

* 6'1" manlet crew *

alright good sir, taken note of ur good analysis on mr malinga. its my first time hearing about him.. please go on and explain more about his bowling style and the amusement ofcourse.

taxe91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taxe91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taxe91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taxe91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taxe91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taxe91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taxe91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taxe91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taxe91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taxe91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taxe91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hate that *******.
    for what reason

Originally Posted by taxe91 View Post
    for what reason
    He looks like a monkey. (srs). Either he's gonna do really good in this match, or do extremely bad. He's more of a T20 bowler IMO.

* 6'1" manlet crew *