Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 2332
    COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COZ999 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    That is sweet. I have a 96 with 163k on it but I keep it in tip top shape and had it painted a few years back.

I have always been way more into ZX's. I have been looking for one in tip top shape for some time now. 2+2 turbo, t-tops! Gotta love a quality 90's car!
    BIG COZ - ALL AMERICAN EFX BOARD REP

ISSA CPT: https://www.issacertifiedtrainer.com/anthonycosentino

Log for my Pro Season:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139916333

"Tough times dont last...tough people do!"

PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had an '06 Touring in silver. F*ckin loved that car. Had to sell it a few months back as I have other monetary priorities atm (house buying FTL lol). After seeing these pics I think I will definitely be back in the Z club in the near future
    FKK - Elastic waisted jeans are fashionable too.

If you feel bench presses most in your spotter's biceps, you're doing it wrong

"Don't take diet advice from hippies" - Martin Berkhan

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PR1MO View Post
    I had an '06 Touring in silver. F*ckin loved that car. Had to sell it a few months back as I have other monetary priorities atm (house buying FTL lol). After seeing these pics I think I will definitely be back in the Z club in the near future
    I have not had a car payment in a long time, it has allowed me to purchase a home which is a much better investment than a car. Sounds like you have your priorities straight.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Knee Update

I went into the Dr's Office on Friday after work and got some really good news. There is nothing structurally wrong with my knee at all. The pain I have been feeling is most likely caused by inflamation under my knee cap. The Dr. suggested a cortizone shot and I was all for it. He froze my knee right there, stuck in a giant needle and injected a combination of cortizone and a numbing agent. Before I knew it he was done and I was on my way home. He told me to try it out right away so I went home to eat and then to the gym for legs. No time like to present right. I was able to squat, leg press, lunge and do extensions without any pain or strength loss. My only issue now is that I anticipate the pain and loss of strength so I had to really use slow and controlled movements to be sure I wasn't avoiding the problem area. The Dr. also told me that in the future if it bothers me I am free to use anti inflammatories since there is nothing at all wrong with my knee structurally. This is good news as Aleve really helped me train legs from time to time but I was afraid I could be doing more harm than good.

I am going back in tonight for another leg session which I will probably do some deadlifts and other things I have missed. I also went in on Saturday morning and did back\traps and Sunday evening for Shoulders\Triceps. I finally feel like I am ready to start making some serious PR progress again.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's great news about your knee!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Right on Paul! Glad you found the issue with the knee. Excited to see what goes down...or up now!

Did he say would could have been causing it? and is it something that is going to keep returning after the cortizone shot wears off??
    Lukus Ehlis
    B.S. Exercise Science
    IFPA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    ---------------------------------
    YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ehlisl
    Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/ehlisl
    Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/ehlisl
    Blog : Trove26
    http://www.trove-26.blogspot.com

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ehlisl View Post
    Did he say would could have been causing it? and is it something that is going to keep returning after the cortizone shot wears off??
    old-man-itis, bahahaha, J/K!

I'm curious about this as well? What would cause inflammation under the knee cap (probably overuse)? I guess if you keep aware of any possible problems (like with my elbow tendinosis) you should be able to avoid any problems in the future.
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    That's great news about your knee!
    Thanks I was freaking elated all day Friday!

Right on Paul! Glad you found the issue with the knee. Excited to see what goes down...or up now!

The Doc told me that the issue is likely from years of playing sports. I was a left footed jumper in basketball and as a pitcher my left leg was my landing foot so it took alot of wear and tear. He said the pain may return at some point but all the inflammation in there will be gone for a while. He said if he needs to he can go in and clean it up at some point which would be not too invasive.

For now though I am going to use knee sleeves and take aleve and hope that allows me to stay healthy.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    old-man-itis, bahahaha, J/K!

I'm curious about this as well? What would cause inflammation under the knee cap (probably overuse)? I guess if you keep aware of any possible problems (like with my elbow tendinosis) you should be able to avoid any problems in the future.
    It was the best possible visit i could have had.

"nothings damaged, here's a shot, go lift heavy"

What's better than that?
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

tenwest23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good news Paul! My left knee would get really sore after I played basketball and it was the same issue. When I got my cortizone shot, I remember the doctor saying I would only feel the pressure from the cortizone going in. He Lied! Hurt like crap, but felt great right after the needle came out. I played basketball an hour later and felt like I had a new knee. That stuff is magic in a syringe!

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good news bro in for some crazy lifts yeah buddy !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

Originally Posted by tenwest23 View Post
    Good news Paul! My left knee would get really sore after I played basketball and it was the same issue. When I got my cortizone shot, I remember the doctor saying I would only feel the pressure from the cortizone going in. He Lied! Hurt like crap, but felt great right after the needle came out. I played basketball an hour later and felt like I had a new knee. That stuff is magic in a syringe!
    yeah it makes me mad I waited so long for something that was fixed in a matter of minutes. When I got my shot he froze my knee with a spray and I didn't feel anything.

Originally Posted by adamrochester View Post
    good news bro in for some crazy lifts yeah buddy !
    Coming soon, thanks!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Monday May 10th, 2011

Squats, Hack Squats, Leg Extensions, Good Mornings and Cardio

I squatted up to 295 for 3 reps with perfect slow form. I felt much better than I did Friday and I really see my squat numbers climbing quickly as I am now using both legs lol.

For this workout I was again just getting used to having full strength in my knee and really used slow contractions and long TUT to ensure I am firing properly.

I will be in tonight for chest and bi's, but honestly I just want to squat again lol.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im like that every leg day exited as hell to do squats......then when im finished im already thinking about doing them again the next day ! cant imagin how you feel though now that things are looking sweet !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

im like that every leg day exited as hell to do squats......then when im finished im already thinking about doing them again the next day ! cant imagin how you feel though now that things are looking sweet !
    Yes I am already excited to thrash legs again, infact I am going to jump back into the Power Hypertrophy split with squatting twice a week to get back where I was. I want that 405 squat badly.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Tuesday May 11th, 2011

Incline Bench
    275x6, 275x5

Flat Db Press
    125x13, 110x12

Flys and Dips Supersets

Incline Seated DB Curls
    50x8, 50x7

Standing Barbell Curls
    115x5, 125x5

Spider Curls
    30x15, 30x12

10 minutes bike cardio, medium to high intensity

5th day in a row in the gym so tonight I will take off. Things are feeling really good right now as I have hit a new low in weight and still strength is climbing. My motivation and drive is really high right now with everyone posting competition pics and Layne and Doug Miller posting videos. I think Adam and I need to get on the video bandwagon and do the same. We are both going to be setting some PR's with the PH split so it will be a good time for it.

Disc Golf after work today, going to try to break par for the first time...been really close lately.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yep definitely get up some vids. i'm sure you can beat doug miller's 495 deficit deads and 405x30 deads...right??

Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    yep definitely get up some vids. i'm sure you can beat doug miller's 495 deficit deads and 405x30 deads...right??
    with some video editing sure!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    with some video editing sure!
    Speaking of vids. I just ran across the ones with Simplyshredded. When were those shot??
    Lukus Ehlis
    B.S. Exercise Science
    YouTube:
    Instagram:
    Twitter

Speaking of vids. I just ran across the ones with Simplyshredded. When were those shot??
    There were a few times. I did a set by myself right after my powerlifting meet when I got back into more volume work. And then I did a few with Layne over 2 days a few months later. The first ones would have been July of 10, and the Layne ones probably Sept of 10.

I think next time I train with Layne we will shoot some video footage and edit it together, he has a nice handheld camera we used last weekend.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

videos ftw !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

Well another great week of workouts in the books and I am fully ready to get back into the Power Hypertrophy split. I hit legs really hard on Friday and Back\Traps on Saturday and left Sunday as a day off to get ready for Monday nights heavy upper session.

Friday I did squats and got up to 315 for 2 without a spotter so I had a few more. I also did a drop set and did 225 for 12 which felt really natural so I know the squat movement is getting better every day. I am coming for 405 and beyond this year and it starts now. My back has come a long way since I last competed and I have really learned to isolate my lats and traps when training so I am expecting great things in myself the next time I diet down. My goal for this week is to get my body adapted to the rigors of the P\H split so I can make some progress.

Right now my training schedule will most likely be.
    Mon-Heavy Upper\shoulder hypertrophy
    Tues-Heavy Lower
    Wed-Arms Hypertrophy
    Thur- off
    Friday - Leg Hypertrophy
    Saturday - Back\Chest
    Sun- off
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Glad to hear the legs are feeling good and squats are in, no doubt 405 will be going down sooner than later Paul!
    Lukus Ehlis
    B.S. Exercise Science
    YouTube:
    Instagram:
    Twitter

Glad to hear the legs are feeling good and squats are in, no doubt 405 will be going down sooner than later Paul!
    Yeah I am getting my confidence in my left leg back and not thinking about it so much, the volume and weights will be climbing each week and I feel like a newb right now as every time I do legs I feel stronger.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

great to hear man will you get some pl hi heel shoes ? im thinking on geeting a paire
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

great to hear man will you get some pl hi heel shoes ? im thinking on geeting a paire
    I may get them at some point if I decide to do another PL meet I will for sure. Layne and I are talking about doing one together later in the year.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Monday May 16th, 2011

Heavy Upper

Incline DB Press
    110x5, 120x5, 125x8

Incline Bench DB Rows
    60x5 (5 sets)

Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown
    160x8, 160x8, 160x6

Pec Fly Machine
    130x10, 140x10, 140x10

Skull Crushers
    125x8, 145x6

Seated Incline DB Curls
    50x8, 55x6

Seated DB Military Press
    100x5 (3 sets)

20 minutes cardio

First day in the gym with two training partners in a while. We kept the pace pretty quick despite the three man rotation. I am not really following any type of periodization right now I just want to build up a tolerance to the volume of these workouts first. Tonight will be the lower power workout with squats so I can't wait. Then comes the volume work later in the week. I woke up at 229 today and my goal to wake up at 225 is within reach so this week will be spot on diet and cardio. I have a bit of a beach weekend coming up for Memorial day so its a good reason to focus until then.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Monday May 16th, 2011

Heavy Upper

Incline DB Press
    110x5, 120x5, 125x8

Incline Bench DB Rows
    60x5 (5 sets)

Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown
    160x8, 160x8, 160x6

Pec Fly Machine
    130x10, 140x10, 140x10

Skull Crushers
    125x8, 145x6

Seated Incline DB Curls
    50x8, 55x6

Seated DB Military Press
    100x5 (3 sets)

20 minutes cardio

First day in the gym with two training partners in a while. We kept the pace pretty quick despite the three man rotation. I am not really following any type of periodization right now I just want to build up a tolerance to the volume of these workouts first. Tonight will be the lower power workout with squats so I can't wait. Then comes the volume work later in the week. I woke up at 229 today and my goal to wake up at 225 is within reach so this week will be spot on diet and cardio. I have a bit of a beach weekend coming up for Memorial day so its a good reason to focus until then.
    Good work last night Paul....definately gave me some motivation!
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    diggin those heavy inclines my man

Tuesday May 17th, 2011

Squats
    275x5x5

SLDL
    275x5x3

Seated Calf Raise
    250x5x5

Leg Curl
    140x8x3

Leg Extension
    110x20, 150x15, 210x12

20 minutes of cardio

Heavy squats, well for me anyway, and they felt good. I got more and more comfortable as each set passed. I was fighting the last rep on each set so I really enjoyed completing this and now I will bump the weight next week. I didn't want to do too much with the SLDL's as my back is not used to the volume it gets on leg day. My hams feel really strong so I am also looking forward to deadlifting again.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast