Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    Agreed...and it's nice because i have NO bosses. 1 guy I answer to that is about 400 miles away at an office lol, and I talk to him maybe 1 time per week when I send in my reports and we go over security footage.
    And you can make faces and finger gestures at him over the phone if he's being a pain in the arse! *Hope it's not webcam.....
    "Procrastination is the thief of time"
    -Anon

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold

"I do now what others won't - so I can have later what others can't."
    -Anon.

Christian Insulin Spiker raiku5's Avatar
    raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^
    x2 lol soo how's life been treating you?
    Yo well I decided i'm going to stay on this site and not say bye....why because I want to(and some people said to just lurk if I enjoy it and still post so I will because I enjoy it) :p I will give an update if asked so yeaaa

Overall Goal:200lbs 10%bf
    Short term:120lbs at whatever bf% lower than 16%
    What I want:To be taller haha
    Feel Free to send me pm's :p

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hope it wasn't too dark, I'm guessing you appreciate the sun more as your day brightens.

-I've come to the conclusion that we wouldn't appreciate (or even know) that it was dark unless we have experienced sun...and during the sunny times it seems you can better determine what your actions need to be when there is no light.

I feelz better today Maybe it's the cookies and creme Hershey bar lol.......How bout you?*
    Boxing Promoter, keystonebox.com

IG/Twitter/Snap: lorinelise8 (stalk away)

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bonny_Lassie View Post
    And you can make faces and finger gestures at him over the phone if he's being a pain in the arse! *Hope it's not webcam.....
    Haha, he's so awesome, he's ex CIA so most conversations are one sided....but he's a great boss
    Originally Posted by raiku5 View Post
    ^
    x2 lol soo how's life been treating you?
    BUSY It's ok.
    Originally Posted by lorinelise View Post
    [img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/76f2ef67-0443-4957-bfdd-38e23f081707.jpg[/im

I feelz better today Maybe it's the cookies and creme Hershey bar lol.......How bout you?*
    Glad to hear it! All better heer too, I no more has teh sads. I don't know what was up, nothing crappy has been happening in my life, inb4smitted lol.

That Hershey bar is their best, even over dark chocolate with almonds. I've had roast allllll day! Crockpotted it overnight and today it's like buttah but bettah

Do you still work at Golds? I'm moving and I have an interview for membership sales at the local one there lol.....I don't know if I'd even accept if I get it.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glad to hear it! All better heer too, I no more has teh sads. I don't know what was up, nothing crappy has been happening in my life, inb4smitted lol.

That Hershey bar is their best, even over dark chocolate with almonds. I've had roast allllll day! Crockpotted it overnight and today it's like buttah but bettah
    Nothing crappy has happened to me lately, not really (LOTS of crappy in December/January lol), just some issues with certain peoples. So I don't have much to whine about

We had a giant cookies and cream bar, and a giant milk chocolate cookies and cream bar...the milk chocolate version is delish. Though I'm chocolate-ed out and would loooooove some bettah-than-buttah roast!!

Do you still work at Golds? I'm moving and I have an interview for membership sales at the local one there lol.....I don't know if I'd even accept if I get it.
    I do not. Sales can actually be a great spot though, depending on how they run their commission %, so it's definitely worth the interview!

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

That won't be bad - what's the cut for? just mini cut to resume bulking? make the next prep easier?
    Exactly.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing crappy has happened to me lately, not really (LOTS of crappy in December/January lol), just some issues with certain peoples. So I don't have much to whine about
    December-January of this last year suuucked for me too, we could have commiserated lol. Everything on the up and up = win.
    We had a giant cookies and cream bar, and a giant milk chocolate cookies and cream bar...the milk chocolate version is delish. Though I'm chocolate-ed out and would loooooove some bettah-than-buttah roast!!
    I didn't know they made that. Sounds awesome and the word GIANT never disappoints. I should have taken a picture of the roast, 3.75lb London Broil slow cooked for 9 hours with some awesome spices and herbs...I still have some!

I do not. Sales can actually be a great spot though, depending on how they run their commission %, so it's definitely worth the interview!
    Yeah the commission is what would make it worthwhile for me.....and not have to work 40 hours a week to pay bills ftw. I'll have to see - I hate job hunting.

it's sunday and it's gorgeous outside!

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Exactly.
    Right on man, I'm fighting the urge to do the same...but as I have no show in mind and am still around 13....it wouldn't be right for me yet. Feels good to be lean though, enjoy it for me.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Back/rear delts
    * Denotes work sets

Close Grip pulldowns
    *180 x 11
    *210 x 7+3 drop to 135 x failure

Tbar Rows
    3ps x 15
    4ps x 12
    *5ps x 10
    *6ps x 6+2 drop to 4ps x 6

HS Front pulldown
    *2pps x 8-10 x 3

CS rows -- reardelts/traps/upperback
    *3 x 10-15

Stiff Arm pulldown
    *3 x 12-15

Post WO cardio - 15 minutes.

Absolutely demolished back. Will be reducing cals a little and upping some cardioz....feeling fat, but damn sexy

waitwut?

Food:

#1 Cinnamon Scone from Starbucks + a triple americano and a Shake
    #2 10 oz chicken and broccoli + 2 granola bars
    #3 Post Workout - 1 titan supreme bar + 3 ostrim
    #4 8 oz London Broil Roast with romaine and a couple of cups of cereal
    #5 8 oz London broil Roast with peppers/onion/broccoli and 2 small red potatoes
    #6 12 oz London Broil Roast

And my almighty roast is all gone...it was a 4lb roast. Ate ~ half each day over two days It was so good and only cost $10.00! Don't know what macros are...Protein was ~320 and that's good enough counting for today lol
    Last edited by MarkVI; 08-08-2011 at 12:55 AM.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Right on man, I'm fighting the urge to do the same...but as I have no show in mind and am still around 13....it wouldn't be right for me yet. Feels good to be lean though, enjoy it for me.
    Not going to lie - I really just want to hit 200lbs so I can pull a 600lb DL and say I can lift 3x my bodyweight off the ground.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    How long does a workout like this typically last (not including cardio)?
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Not going to lie - I really just want to hit 200lbs so I can pull a 600lb DL and say I can lift 3x my bodyweight off the ground.
    That's sick! I'm nowhere close to that lol. My best pull was a 5 sets of 5 @ 455....I am thinking of a pwerlifting meet in october so maybe I'll try to max it out then.

You're pulling close to 6 right?

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    How long does a workout like this typically last (not including cardio)?
    Took about 45 minutes from start to finish and then another 15 for cardio, I was in and out in about 75 minutes since I usually schmooze for a bit and after cardio I foam roll my legs.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Yeah the commission is what would make it worthwhile for me.....and not have to work 40 hours a week to pay bills ftw. I'll have to see - I hate job hunting.
    Job hunting FTL...it bites. Especially trying to work it around a school schedule, or vice versa!

it's sunday and it's gorgeous outside!
    Notsomuchgorgeous here yesterday I think you could cut the humidity outside with a knife, srs. But this morning was beautiful, maybe it will stay? Please?!

#1 Cinnamon Scone from Starbucks + a triple americano and a Shake
    #2 10 oz chicken and broccoli + 2 granola bars
    #3 Post Workout - 1 titan supreme bar + 3 ostrim
    #4 8 oz London Broil Roast with romaine and a couple of cups of cereal
    #5 8 oz London broil Roast with peppers/onion/broccoli and 2 small red potatoes
    #6 12 oz London Broil Roast
    Nice W/O. And schmoozing. And I'm jealous of your scone. And delicious roast. And all your ostrim

Oh and PS! You may want in on this:*http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137065053 Needz moar Alex
    Last edited by lorinelise; 08-08-2011 at 06:08 AM.

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong w/o Alex! A lot of good stuff in there. T-Rows are up there!

Strong eats too, mirin da roast!*
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

Job hunting FTL...it bites. Especially trying to work it around a school schedule, or vice versa!

[img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/5/10/8452b80c-b8b3-49fa-834e-7d5718321b99.j

Notsomuchgorgeous here yesterday I think you could cut the humidity outside with a knife, srs. But this morning was beautiful, maybe it will stay? Please?!
    Had a nice reply to some comments on here and then pressed the ******** tab on accident and it all disappeared. another reason I hate ********!

-I'm really hoping on getting a similar gig to what I'm working now, but it'll be real tough. Might stoop down to Starbucks or similar for class schedule.
    -Our weather here is "bad" but you would laugh derisively at me because compared to East Coast summer...it's nothing. Summer in Boston made me want to try and grow gills.
    -I looked at your weather report :sadpanda:....
    Nice W/O. And schmoozing. And I'm jealous of your scone. And delicious roast. And all your ostrim

Oh and PS! You may want in on this:*http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137065053 Needz moar Alex
    W/O was intense and today my back feels like it's been beaten to the consistency of cubed steak. The scone and Ostrim was pretty epic as was the roast....I want to go get another one but I'm not sure if I could cook it as perfectly this time lol.

You'll get all the Alex you can handle in your log....I can't wait to check it out! I'm predicting it's already on page 3 or 4 filled with pictures of nom and intrawebz admirers?

Originally Posted by braggable View Post
    Strong w/o Alex! A lot of good stuff in there. T-Rows are up there!

Strong eats too, mirin da roast!*
    Tbars were intense! I could have gotten 10 I think on 6 plates if I hadn't done so many working up to it. I just want to be able to deadlift and bb row again...that's when things will get nastier.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Roast sounds epic. As a fellow meat-man, what's your favorite way to prepare chicken/beef? Any marinades, tips, tricks you like?

Worst part about living in an apartment is not being able to grill...which normally would be my favrorite way to cook meats/veggies. :/
    Transformation Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145176171

Originally Posted by Leprechauns1021 View Post
    Roast sounds epic. As a fellow meat-man, what's your favorite way to prepare chicken/beef? Any marinades, tips, tricks you like?

Worst part about living in an apartment is not being able to grill...which normally would be my favrorite way to cook meats/veggies. :/
    Because I do eat a lot of it, I don't usually put a lot into making my meat, but everyone says my meat tastes really good...wait a minute that sounds...whatever.

Favorite recipes as of now:

Stir fry chicken - dice it up, throw in broc or peppers/onions etc. 1/2 tsp of Worcester sauce for a bit of salt flavor and then add smoked paprika and a bit of chili powder. It's great, and I can make a dijon/sour cream sauce to put on top if needs be.

Thin sliced beef - put it in a hot skillet after it has been rubbed with Cumin/Paprika/mustard seed that has been ground, cook till just done, lay on a bed of romaine and put Parmesan reggiano on it

Chicken Bake (I don't like baking in the summer obviously) - buy some of those big ol chicken breasts and slice down the middle - stuff with asparagus/garlic/clove/shallot and bake with italian seasoning and sea salt on top. Then profit! You could also add bacon but I don't like smelling like bacon so I don't.

Roast: Crock pot on low overnight (9 hours for a 4lber), add in Potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic and whatever else you like as far as seasoning (I use a dijon/sour cream sauce as well as Worcester sauce) and let it go to town. Then you can make sandwiches with it because the roast is so tender...or just eat it by the fistful like yours truly.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    H
    -I'm really hoping on getting a similar gig to what I'm working now, but it'll be real tough. Might stoop down to Starbucks or similar for class schedule.
    Don't give us that crap that you MIGHT have to stoop down to Starbucks.......U KNOW that you really want to work there for the free cinnamon scones and all you can drink coffee...

Oh and I doubt your weather can be worse that here in Scotland
    "Procrastination is the thief of time"
    -Anon

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold

"I do now what others won't - so I can have later what others can't."
    -Anon.

Chest

Flat BB
    **slower tempo, not quite 3 counts*
    225 x 15
    255 x 12
    255 x 10
    255 x 8

Incline DB
    *3 second negatives*
    90 x 11
    90 x 9

Hammer Strength Decline
    *3 second negatives*
    2pps x 12
    2pps x 10 x 2

Incline Fly's
    **2-1-3-2 tempo**
    45 x 12
    40 x 15 x 2

Post WO cardio - 20 minutes

Didn't play the failure game today, I was SO wasted from my back workout from yesterday. Felt like a great WO though! Big ol pump.

During DB presses I almost got kicked in the arm by some pretentious East Indian guy in flip flops....my gym even has a hippy yoga area...
    Last edited by MarkVI; 08-08-2011 at 11:35 PM.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

That's sick! I'm nowhere close to that lol. My best pull was a 5 sets of 5 @ 455....I am thinking of a pwerlifting meet in october so maybe I'll try to max it out then.

You're pulling close to 6 right?
    545 was my last PR but I think I have at least 585 in me if not 6. *

DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He was probably trying to give you a spot.

Impressive Pressing as always! High reps at that weight is crazy.
    Instagram: instagram.com/zackfeeney
    Snapchat: DTrulez616

545 was my last PR but I think I have at least 585 in me if not 6. *
    Damn. I've moved 545 for a couple and was literally sick for two days lol...that's so much weight
    Originally Posted by DTrulez616 View Post
    He was probably trying to give you a spot.

Impressive Pressing as always! High reps at that weight is crazy.
    haha, I think you're right man. so annoying! The pressing is not impressive....let me remind you that I am 5'6.5''.....my ROM is not all that much haha.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    let me remind you that I am 5'6.5''.....my ROM is not all that much haha.
    Ill gladly take 2 of your inches and 25 lbs if you are willing
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Ill gladly take 2 of your inches and 25 lbs if you are willing
    No WAY! You have any idea how it is to gain 25lbs?! It would take years to gain that back lol. Unless you want the water and fat....I wouldn't mind being a shredded 170.....as far as height, I really like my height so again...tough luck champ.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Oh yeah FOOD:

I'm going to take some pictures I think of my meals....because everyone loves food pronz of what I eat day in day out.

#1 - 1.5 cup oats + 4 egg whites + graham cracker crumbs, dark cocoa powder and 2marshmallows + coffee shake (2 scoops of nasty scivation whey)
    #2 - Post Workout - 1 costco FFFY swirl + 10 oz honey roasted turkey
    #3 - 8 oz shredded Chicken cooked in salsa with 1 oz cheese in a wrap (burrito)
    #4 - See #2 -
    #5 - See #2 - no cheese
    #6 - Fruit salad with yogurt/whey/shredded coconut
    #7 - See #2 - no wrap

~350/350/75

Holy crap that chicken stuff I made was good (another crockpot thing...slow cooked then shredded
    Last edited by MarkVI; 08-08-2011 at 11:53 PM.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

In 4 food pronz! Ha, determined, you can have 25 of my lbs

In 4 food pronz! Ha, determined, you can have 25 of my lbs

I want to give the polar bear a hug....but he would bite my head off ... and that's nosogood.

Here is some pronz....and 25lbs to lose? Lorin...NO lol

Tupperwared for later. It's 10 oz chicken stir fry with broccoli, seasoned with a touch of sea salt and smoked paprika. Smells sooo good.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because I do eat a lot of it, I don't usually put a lot into making my meat, but everyone says my meat tastes really good...wait a minute that sounds...whatever.

Favorite recipes as of now:

Stir fry chicken - dice it up, throw in broc or peppers/onions etc. 1/2 tsp of Worcester sauce for a bit of salt flavor and then add smoked paprika and a bit of chili powder. It's great, and I can make a dijon/sour cream sauce to put on top if needs be.

Thin sliced beef - put it in a hot skillet after it has been rubbed with Cumin/Paprika/mustard seed that has been ground, cook till just done, lay on a bed of romaine and put Parmesan reggiano on it

Chicken Bake (I don't like baking in the summer obviously) - buy some of those big ol chicken breasts and slice down the middle - stuff with asparagus/garlic/clove/shallot and bake with italian seasoning and sea salt on top. Then profit! You could also add bacon but I don't like smelling like bacon so I don't.

Roast: Crock pot on low overnight (9 hours for a 4lber), add in Potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic and whatever else you like as far as seasoning (I use a dijon/sour cream sauce as well as Worcester sauce) and let it go to town. Then you can make sandwiches with it because the roast is so tender...or just eat it by the fistful like yours truly.
    Excellent! I tried the stir-fry yesterday and it was good. I was aware of worcester sauce, but never used it for anything. I think its adds a nice flavor for sure. Going to stuff a chicken (...) sometime this week. I've done it before with spinach and feta and it was really good..will try with garlic/shallot/asparagus next. Roast sounds like it would be soo damn good. I'll probably hold off on that for awhile though..seems like counting macros would be difficult unless I ate the whole thing.*

Chicken stir-fry looks good as well..reminds me of what I had for lunch almost every day back in High School. That or a PB&J sandwich.*
    Transformation Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145176171

raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep up the good work man! and just to add I think you've helped me the most!*
    Yo well I decided i'm going to stay on this site and not say bye....why because I want to(and some people said to just lurk if I enjoy it and still post so I will because I enjoy it) :p I will give an update if asked so yeaaa

Originally Posted by raiku5 View Post
    Keep up the good work man! and just to add I think you've helped me the most!*
    no he's helped me the most
    Founder of MMDELAD

no he's helped me the most
    ]
    lulz wanna fight about it jk