Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    samzemuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is exactly what iv been looking for a little bit of structure to working out from home. I second the comments above about how to do other leg muscles with just a barbell and dumb bells.

can't wait to get started! Rage your a genius!!

seanfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My gym doesn't have a hack squat machine. Any good alternatives.

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by seanfox View Post
    You can do hack squats with a smith machine - I've never tried it because we have a hack squat machine, but a lot of people do it that way.
    HRT Disciple
    Follow my HRT Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143565623

"Shut up and Train." - Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by samzemuel View Post
    This is exactly what iv been looking for a little bit of structure to working out from home. I second the comments above about how to do other leg muscles with just a barbell and dumb bells.

can't wait to get started! Rage your a genius!!
    Let us know how it goes brother!

Originally Posted by seanfox View Post
    Originally Posted by huafist View Post
    You can do hack squats with a smith machine - I've never tried it because we have a hack squat machine, but a lot of people do it that way.
    ^^Perfect. Thanks Rob.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000)
    HRT Solo. is no joke. I do my normal 8 reps and then instead of just 6 slow negatives I actually include the slow half rep as well, just like the normal Hellcentrics. So I will do 8, then 6 as (slow 2 count half rep, up, slow 5 count negative, up). Any other tricks any of ya'll have discovered to make the torture worse.
    This ain't no game....

Animal Rep

http://www.animalpak.com/

http://twitter.com/animalpak

Metroflex San Marcos

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dhagg View Post
    HRT Solo. is no joke. I do my normal 8 reps and then instead of just 6 slow negatives I actually include the slow half rep as well, just like the normal Hellcentrics. So I will do 8, then 6 as (slow 2 count half rep, up, slow 5 count negative, up). Any other tricks any of ya'll have discovered to make the torture worse.
    Nice brother. When is your show? How much are you weighing these days?
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000) dhagg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shows in October and my weight fluctuates between 269-275.
    This ain't no game....

Animal Rep

Metroflex San Marcos

Shows in October and my weight fluctuates between 269-275.
    Nice!
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Nice!
    Yes sir...can't wait to begin show prep. Now that we know how my body responds I'm ready to finally bring some size with how shredded I can get.
    This ain't no game....

Animal Rep

Metroflex San Marcos

Yes sir...can't wait to begin show prep. Now that we know how my body responds I'm ready to finally bring some size with how shredded I can get.
    Let's get after it brother.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

cesevers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Rage, I just finished day three of HRT. I really like the program and have bought into it. However tonight my partner said he is done with it. I want to keep doing it, so I thought I'd do the solo program. Would it be advisable to finish day 4 solo and call that One week and finish 11 more or should I start all over? Thanks for the program and any advice!

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cesevers View Post
    Hey Rage, I just finished day three of HRT. I really like the program and have bought into it. However tonight my partner said he is done with it. I want to keep doing it, so I thought I'd do the solo program. Would it be advisable to finish day 4 solo and call that One week and finish 11 more or should I start all over? Thanks for the program and any advice!
    Hey bro this is Da Eclipse from the Animal Nation and I would advice you to finish up the week doing regular workouts and start the next week doing Solo HRT , this will give you the full benefit of the program and if you document it here on the forum you will receive the HRT T-shirt for completing the program ....Good luck !
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com

cesevers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Da Eclipse, thanks for the advice man, I'll start fresh on Monday.

pacman155 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    have felt a big difference training this way, ready to bring it every time i step on stage

CWSuez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Routine split

How should you split this program?:

Two days on
    One day off
    Two day on
    Two days off?

How is this suppose be done?

Originally Posted by CWSuez View Post

Two days on
    One day off
    Two day on
    Two days off?

Yep. Perfect.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

New Solo HRT Video Article

Here's the video article on Solo HRT just released

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hellraiser-solo.html
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CWSuez View Post

Two days on
    One day off
    Two day on
    Two days off?

Yep. Perfect.
    My own split for this, looks like this:
    Sunday - Off
    Monday - Arms and Abs
    Tuesday - Legs
    Wednesday - Off
    Thursday - Chest, Anterior Delts, and Medial Delts
    Friday - Back, Posterior Delts, Calves, and Abs
    Saturday - Off

I usually hit Abs 2-3 times per week and calves 2 times per week... Personal needs and preference, and they can take the extra abuse...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

ahmily-mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rage & Mr Dead,

Howz it going guys, i was just wondering what kind of gains you have been seeing with this program/ can i expect, and also is it ok to convert this program into a 6day split doing each muscle group twice a week...reason for this is that i have found out that working each group twice a week actually brings results for me compared to 4days.

my other question is, is the 4 working sets for small muscle groups for everyone or just those that are new to lifting?
    ...I Go Hard

Originally Posted by ahmily-mo View Post
    Rage & Mr Dead,

Howz it going guys, i was just wondering what kind of gains you have been seeing with this program/ can i expect, and also is it ok to convert this program into a 6day split doing each muscle group twice a week...reason for this is that i have found out that working each group twice a week actually brings results for me compared to 4days.

my other question is, is the 4 working sets for small muscle groups for everyone or just those that are new to lifting?
    As you know, the results are dependent on a formula. The training, the right diet, the supps, consistency and cardio when necessary. If you can nail all these ingredients and make adjustments along the way, you'll get the results you want. You can read some of the testimonies online and you'll see that many people have done very well using HRT. You can run HRT on just about any split, but I advise only working each body part once a week for maximum recovery. The 4 sets for smaller body-parts is for beginners and advanced.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As you know, the results are dependent on a formula. The training, the right diet, the supps, consistency and cardio when necessary. If you can nail all these ingredients and make adjustments along the way, you'll get the results you want. You can read some of the testimonies online and you'll see that many people have done very well using HRT. You can run HRT on just about any split, but I advise only working each body part once a week for maximum recovery. The 4 sets for smaller body-parts is for beginners and advanced.
    What about Psychotic Mutant Zombies...??? And, guys/gals... Remember... It's a lifestyle, not a do a little of this, and a little of that... All or nothing, will determine the results... I help out with this program, because I firmly believe in it, and have gotten awesome results... And, I'm in my mid-40's...

ahmily-mo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    What about Psychotic Mutant Zombies...??? And, guys/gals... Remember... It's a lifestyle, not a do a little of this, and a little of that... All or nothing, will determine the results... I help out with this program, because I firmly believe in it, and have gotten awesome results... And, I'm in my mid-40's...
    Thanks for the advice and information. Rage I'm going to follow your plan as is for the first 4 weeks and see if I have to alter anything...you're the master so i doubt it, but i will for sure keep you and Mr.Dead posted. Thanks for taking the time to respond guys. All the best with your goals.
    ...I Go Hard

Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mopar89Muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey rage I started hrt solo this week on session 3 today can't wait to get in the gym and destroy my chest and tri's.
    Just wanted to let you know I love this workout so far. I wrecked my arms and legs on session 1 and 2 and it feels great haven't been this sore in a long time!!

Can't wait to really get into it.
    Thanks for the program!

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    But you look so much older lol.

Originally Posted by ahmily-mo View Post
    Thanks for the advice and information. Rage I'm going to follow your plan as is for the first 4 weeks and see if I have to alter anything...you're the master so i doubt it, but i will for sure keep you and Mr.Dead posted. Thanks for taking the time to respond guys. All the best with your goals.
    Right on brother.

Originally Posted by Mopar89Muscle View Post
    Hey rage I started hrt solo this week on session 3 today can't wait to get in the gym and destroy my chest and tri's.
    Just wanted to let you know I love this workout so far. I wrecked my arms and legs on session 1 and 2 and it feels great haven't been this sore in a long time!!

Can't wait to really get into it.
    Thanks for the program!
    Nice. Keep me posted brother.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

But you look so much older lol.

Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Week one is down. Still figuring out the right weight as this is very humbling. Can't do hack squat stuff so I just do DL's and back squats because I love them and just don't do the slow negative on DL. Great start and can't wait to fine tune my weight amount and get shredded. Getting my diet right and can't afford supps at the moment so really have to get my diet in order.

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Ditto

Originally Posted by Drufeus View Post
    Week one is down. Still figuring out the right weight as this is very humbling. Can't do hack squat stuff so I just do DL's and back squats because I love them and just don't do the slow negative on DL. Great start and can't wait to fine tune my weight amount and get shredded. Getting my diet right and can't afford supps at the moment so really have to get my diet in order.
    I just started HRT Solo and the day after bi's...my arms are destroyed! Granted...it's been a 3 month recovery time where I didn't get to go the gym at all...but this workout is awesome. I will complete it and I know I will get results.
    You are very correct about figuring the right weight...it's not that easy at first. When you start the first 8 it feels like "This is too easy...I should go heavier"...but by the time you are on 4 or 5 of the negatives.... it's like the most incredible burn ever.
    My split has to be 2 on and 2 off due to my work schedule and after 4 weeks I'll cycle down and take 4 days off then return to the 2 on 2 off.

To Rage:
    I have to assume this is a bulking program so am I correct in dialing in my diet for a bulking cycle for the entire 12 weeks?

Thanks in advance
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post
    I just started HRT Solo and the day after bi's...my arms are destroyed! Granted...it's been a 3 month recovery time where I didn't get to go the gym at all...but this workout is awesome. I will complete it and I know I will get results.
    You are very correct about figuring the right weight...it's not that easy at first. When you start the first 8 it feels like "This is too easy...I should go heavier"...but by the time you are on 4 or 5 of the negatives.... it's like the most incredible burn ever.
    My split has to be 2 on and 2 off due to my work schedule and after 4 weeks I'll cycle down and take 4 days off then return to the 2 on 2 off.

To Rage:
    I have to assume this is a bulking program so am I correct in dialing in my diet for a bulking cycle for the entire 12 weeks?

Thanks in advance
    I'm no expert but believe you can cut, bulk and maintain on this program. I've read a few workout journals in here where people did cut using this. I'm actually doing it too. Starting out at 200lbs and want to get down between 185-190. Good luck and too true about dialing in that weight. Should be dialed in this week. Good luck.

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm no expert but believe you can cut, bulk and maintain on this program. I've read a few workout journals in here where people did cut using this. I'm actually doing it too. Starting out at 200lbs and want to get down between 185-190. Good luck and too true about dialing in that weight. Should be dialed in this week. Good luck.
    Very good.... then I'll do an 8 week bulk with a 4 week cut. I'd like to get up to 200lbs and then cut to 190-185. Last try I got stuck at 197 and just couldn't get in the food but cutting down to 185 was easy.
    Today is legs..... this is gonna hurt. I'll be doing the "John Wayne" walk tomorrow, I bet.
    Oooo-Rah !
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

To Rage:

Thanks in advance
    Very good.... then I'll do an 8 week bulk with a 4 week cut. I'd like to get up to 200lbs and then cut to 190-185. Last try I got stuck at 197 and just couldn't get in the food but cutting down to 185 was easy.
    Today is legs..... this is gonna hurt. I'll be doing the "John Wayne" walk tomorrow, I bet.
    Oooo-Rah !
    Right on you guys. Bulk, Cut, maintain. Just have to change up the dietary protocol to zero in on each one.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com