Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    smihalek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd install a pay version for Bodyspace on my Android right this second if it were out there.

jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jth16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mschraff View Post
    An app for editing/watching your bodyspace will indeed be very helpful. This would allow you to update all of your statistics while you are in the gym.

I'm really looking forward to such an app.
    ^Plays with his phone during workout.

I am disappoint.
    www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com --------- www.naturalbodybuildingradio.com
    www.biolayne.com -------- www.3dmusclejourney.com

"I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in a maze of mediocrity. I won't give up shut up, let up, or slow up"

"In preparing elite training programs we will not underestimate the adaptive abilities of the human body"

Team Norton 2010

Registered User ship_it_crucial's Avatar
    ship_it_crucial will become famous soon enough. (+50) ship_it_crucial will become famous soon enough. (+50) ship_it_crucial will become famous soon enough. (+50) ship_it_crucial will become famous soon enough. (+50) ship_it_crucial will become famous soon enough. (+50) ship_it_crucial will become famous soon enough. (+50) ship_it_crucial will become famous soon enough. (+50) ship_it_crucial will become famous soon enough. (+50) ship_it_crucial will become famous soon enough. (+50) ship_it_crucial will become famous soon enough. (+50) ship_it_crucial will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Demonsend View Post
    Its been over a year since this thread was started and still nothing :/ I at least want to know what's going on if bodybuilding is still even in the making of one? Did apple reject it? Whats the status?
    someone on this?

cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cryoung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Mens Health I Phone app

If BB is still developing an iPhone app, they should take a look at the "Mens Health Workout" and "workout lite" app.

I have the lite version (free) and it does a pretty good job of suggesting workouts and exercises and more importantly, makes it really easy to log specific exercises. Lots that could be enhanced but a great start and idea for BB to look at.

darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah this is in an excellent idea,i would love to be able to go on BB.com forums when im done like taking a test in class.
    "Those who know they are profound strive for clarity. Those who would like to seem profound strive for obscurity. For the crowd believes that if it cannot see to the bottom of something it must be profound. It is so timid and dislikes going into the water."

-nietzsche

"pain is just a weakness leaving the body"

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At least make this site compatible with tapitalk or forums pro...
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about including the exercises page, where it shows pictures on how to do each exercise correctly. I think that would be a huge plus.

the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    How about including the exercises page, where it shows pictures on how to do each exercise correctly. I think that would be a huge plus.
    Check out:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/

The mobile versions we are creating right now will have this also.
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

LiftinKB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftinKB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftinKB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftinKB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftinKB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftinKB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftinKB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftinKB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftinKB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftinKB will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftinKB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Check out:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/

The mobile versions we are creating right now will have this also.

How long until this is expected to be out?
    "Who Trains, Wins. Who Sweats, Wins. Who Plans, Wins."

Fort Stewart Gyms

whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiteboinoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sdp00 View Post
    Hey...you guys should think about creating either a Bodybuilding.com application or at least a Mobile bodybuilding.com. I think a lot of the users on here have blackberrys / iphone's and it would be great to read the forums / checkout the store/site from a mobile device / ipod touch.
    this would be an awesome idea, maybe update/change stats, comment friends, view forums etc from an iphone. I think this would expand the users that you have on the site.

sshadowssin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Interest

Originally Posted by LiftinKB View Post
    How long until this is expected to be out?
    I am also very interested in an iPhone app. I would like to be able to update my fit status as well as measurements on the fly. I just started using bodyspace and a mobile app would greatly enhance my experience.

DC

amylinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amylinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amylinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amylinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amylinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amylinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amylinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amylinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amylinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amylinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amylinton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just got an Iphone and can't wait for the app!

changusmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

iFitTrainer final project

Hey all,

My friends and I developed an app that uses the bodybuilding.com exercises database. This was for a senior semester project at UC Berkeley. We may not pursue releasing this app on the app store, since it has IP infringement on bb.com's database. The app uses open source API for sqlite, calendar view, graph view.

Features:
    Calendar/Journal to view exercises that were completed.
    Create workout routine to be able to do the same routine week in week out.
    Music player accessible directly from the application.
    Generate workout based on # of exercises selected and muscle groups selected.
    Bookmark an exercise to favorites.
    View progress for an exercise in a graph.
    Exercise has info page with directions on how to perform the exercise along with pictures.

Future Possibilities:
    Sync the journal with bodyspace.

Here's a link to our demo, please enjoy. Let me know what you guys think.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y920FxB-O5A

Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sup3rB3ast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does bodybuilding.com want to be a part of Apple when Apple rules the world? I think so. iPhone app for the win!

mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50) mullerhun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i need iphone 1st
    i rep back

PSN ID: mullerhun

Prohormone Review Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110346681

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notoriouszeus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by changusmc View Post
    Hey all,

My friends and I developed an app that uses the bodybuilding.com exercises database. This was for a senior semester project at UC Berkeley. We may not pursue releasing this app on the app store, since it has IP infringement on bb.com's database. The app uses open source API for sqlite, calendar view, graph view.

Features:
    Exercise has info page with directions on how to perform the exercise along with pictures.

Future Possibilities:

that is soo legit ....port it to android !!!

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like this!

Hey all,

Features:

Future Possibilities:

RU7K has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RU7K has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RU7K has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RU7K has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RU7K has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RU7K has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RU7K has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RU7K has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RU7K has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RU7K has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RU7K has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    I like this!
    htc >> iPhone

bradleyg5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    make sure you make an iPad version as well.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    We are working on it now.

WW
    So, how's that app coming?
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

5/25 Scanning 200 bishses MAKUA NUI's Avatar
    MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey all,

Features:

Future Possibilities:

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Next. Would pay much dollars for this App on my iPhone 4>>>>>>iMisc.
    ~ What's good, is good. ~

██ █ ★ █ ██ Official Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██

Just another 3P0X1. "Keeping 1C6X1'S safe since 2007!"

Official Endo ~ Meso Crew Member - 1.58

-Fellow Misc Mason brother

OEF 4-5
    OIF 7-8
    OIF 9-10

USAF-OIF/OEF Vet

mjohns2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you guys are truly working on this (iPhone App).... I'm back!!!! I left this site a few years ago for several reasons...... Mostly laziness. However if you guys are creating an iPhone that encompasses some sort of workout log , what better community to realign myself with but with my old friends that have constantly given me feedback and support when most needed.

One thing, If I may add, please add some way to add a form of a social aspect to the application.

There's nothing more annoying/challenging that I find then when I'm laying in bed trying to convince myself to get up and go to the gym or out for a run and I check a friends Nike+ website and I see that they've already got a mile or two in earlier or the day before.

This is what I'm basically waiting on to purchase a strength training application, the ability to "make friends" and "compete" against them. You can use points, total poundage/weight for the day, etc. I haven't used BodySpace in a while so It might already be build in because I see friends could be added.

Thanks guys/gals.... I better go to the gym now, it's 5:40AM and I've been trying to convince myself since 4AM. Someone already ran 3 miles yesterday and I only ran one..... I need to one-up her today!

MJ

MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000) MAKUA NUI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it has arrived

OEF 4-5
    OIF 7-8
    OIF 9-10

USAF-OIF/OEF Vet

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's the difference between having an app for this and just going onto the web and pulling it up?
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    What's the difference between having an app for this and just going onto the web and pulling it up?
    Miscin on the go!

OEF 4-5
    OIF 7-8
    OIF 9-10

USAF-OIF/OEF Vet

chris316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chris316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It won't let me log in, was looking forward to using it

alex9090 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alex9090 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alex9090 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alex9090 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alex9090 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alex9090 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alex9090 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alex9090 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alex9090 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alex9090 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alex9090 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This app is awesome!! Loving it so far

hell yeah motherfuker

OEF 4-5
    OIF 7-8
    OIF 9-10

USAF-OIF/OEF Vet

Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sabouneh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why dont they make and app for the android market? More people have android operating systems than iphones...
    The names leanord washington.... where im from ? none of your gawd dam* business...

"You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't."

BTK! " Bleed Time Krew "

mjohns2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I must be the only one that wanted the Workout Tracker integrated into the app.